Righto mate

I reckon Nigel would give you a slap in a fair fight

I hate him. I rarely take a dislike to people but he comes across as completely arrogant to me...loves himself to bits and I would never tire of punching his smug face. However, if he were to be named as the next manager I would be happy with the choice...because he would take us in the right direction.

I don't think he will last a couple more months. Shame as I've kinda warmed to him but if the football stays as shit then he's gota go.

Relegation fodder by October then one mighty struggle to get out of it

I don't think he will last a couple more months. Shame as I've kinda warmed to him but if the football stays as shit then he's gota go.

Relegation fodder by October then one mighty struggle to get out of it

Are Derby County fans enraged by their single point in the Football League and their dismissal from the League Cup by Portsmouth?

Are Blackburn Rovers fans enraged by their zero points in the Football League and their dismissal from the League Cup by Shrewsbury?

How about Brentford - one point and tossed out the League Cup by Oxford Utd 0-4? Are they all looking for a new manager?

I have been a Forest fan for over fifty years and the truth is the present club may or may not be a complete shambles. I don't know but what I do know is that a new manager (nice suit and chippy attitude) guarantees you nothing. Sorry, not entirely true - a few articles in the press and on TV about the impossible job of running Forest. We have DF and this squad of players and that's what we play the season with.

Are Derby County fans enraged by their single point in the Football League and their dismissal from the League Cup by Portsmouth?

Are Blackburn Rovers fans enraged by their zero points in the Football League and their dismissal from the League Cup by Shrewsbury?

How about Brentford - one point and tossed out the League Cup by Oxford Utd 0-4? Are they all looking for a new manager?

I have been a Forest fan for over fifty years and the truth is the present club may or may not be a complete shambles. I don't know but what I do know is that a new manager (nice suit and chippy attitude) guarantees you nothing. Sorry, not entirely true - a few articles in the press and on TV about the impossible job of running Forest. We have DF and this squad of players and that's what we play the season with.

Providing we don''t get wound up for not paying bills etc. The fact iis and this is what pisses folk off is we ended last season shit , had three month off to sort it out train try new tactics etc and whats happened we then start this season the exact same way as we ended last season. Try and keep up , Fifty year watching Forest and still knows nowt . chuck yer ticket in trent yer silly old fucker and get yer carer to tune the radio iin to sing something simple.

Edited by Lvivska

50 years watching them and you can't figure out that Dougie ain't the right man?

I'm sure you weren't to pleased when he got the job? He did a ok job for a few months and probably kept us up but there are better managers out there that with this squad would get them wining and performing better

Ahh there it is, the old you won't get anything better so stick with what you've got argument. Let's just settle for mediocrity. If the board and owner had any sense we would have hope for something better. Freedman isn't the answer.

Queue the "well you name someone who is better and will come here" argument as another reason not to get rid of him

Ahh there it is, the old you won't get anything better so stick with what you've got argument. Let's just settle for mediocrity. If the board and owner had any sense we would have hope for something better. Freedman isn't the answer.

Queue the "well you name someone who is better and will come here" argument as another reason not to get rid of him

Pearson.

50 years watching them and you can't figure out that Dougie ain't the right man?

I'm sure you weren't to pleased when he got the job? He did a ok job for a few months and probably kept us up but there are better managers out there that with this squad would get them wining and performing better

I said it at the end of last season, with him in charge we're relegation fodder. People took the piss when I said it but we are.

Righto mate

I reckon Nigel would give you a slap in a fair fight

He should do he's a lot younger , but I doubt it and there's a reason why I say that .

My daughter inlaw decided to start running , asked me for some running tips etc as she knows I was a bit of an athlete in me younger days, used to run with her, got her doing some miles.

She did a 10k for charity . It was round derby finishing at pride park . None league was running . Me and grandaughter went to watch her , got seats in the ground so as we could see her finish.

None league ran into the ground then twenty yard behind came daughter inlaw she looked up and we were telling her to put a spurt on to beat the fat little fucker and she could have done but she slowed down to wave back at us. I was well pissed off. I got me own back on him though . I went in toilets and shit out the night befores 7 pint and an indian and purposely never flushed it . I thought let that mellow till next home match yer none league sheepshagging bastards. thats why he would not beat me I'm a dirty fucker. I was going to have the fucker a few years ago after he kicked little Billy , But a few of the lads plus stewards dragged me back over the advertizing hoardings when I was on me way to sort him out . He must have spotted me because when I saw it on the telly the little **** was running down the tunnel

Edited by Lvivska

I'm no great fan of DF, but I do have some sympathy for Trentbridge's view.

Whatever his plusses and minuses, DF has had to work with no money and with a very limited wage cap, in stark contrast to his predecessors. In fairness too, he has been robbed of some key players. Nadger suggests its wrong to stick with what you've got and mediocrity. Fair point, but when do we accept that our constant chopping and changing of managers has surely been equally disasterous, (and expensive). It cannot help playing staff to be faced with almost permanent changes in management, tactics, fitness, diet regimes etc that have afflicted us over the past few seasons.

Were Mourinho, Wenger et al sitting in the wings, desperate to come to Forest I would be very happy for DF to be given the hoof, but they are not. Is Pearson really the answer. Hardly popular at Fester till their amazing and unexpected turn-around last season, and how long would folks give him to fall out with Fawaz, press, players etc. Billy Mk 2 ? (For what it's worth, I suspect that had Pearson been at Forest last season, he would have been shown the door before he got the chance to turn things around !)

Edited by Tomo

Hang on a minute Nadger, that's completely unfair. At no point did Trentbridge suggest settling for anything, he's merely pointing out that changing guarantees you nothing and I'd go one further to say that changing actually makes things worse. Our age old tried and tested method of changing managers every 6 months has worked so perfectly well over the past 5 years, let's just keep that going and see how quickly we can get into the prem.

And Charlie it's all well and good saying Pearson but he wasn't available when DF was appointed, so what are we going to do, every time a better manager becomes available we'll sack our current one and get them in?

Don't know if anyone's noticed that we're under an embargo and have a barking mad owner, so I'm kinda guessing there's not a queue of candidates knocking at our door should DF get the boot (^^^ As Tomo says)

For the record, I don't like DF, he's negative and I doubt we'll be pulling up any trees this season, though let's face it, who thought we would anyway. Would Pearson do any better than DF, than Pearce, than dwarfy? What happens when he doesn't? We start again.

My opinion, he needs more than one league game for a decision to be made. Forget last season, that wasn't his team. Yes I know he had a good few games and they were mostly shit but he's here and we're in a new season now.

As the old saying goes ''A knackered horse is a knackered horse, no matter how many different jockeys you stick on it''.

When Freedman was given a long term deal I said at the time that it was madness. He's just not very good. Add that to a mediocre group of players, an incompetent chairman and a basket case of a club and you've got a real recipe for disaster. Chuck in the fact that we're severely restricted in recruiting players and who knows how bad this could get.

He should do he's a lot younger , but I doubt it and there's a reason why I say that .

My daughter inlaw decided to start running , asked me for some running tips etc as she knows I was a bit of an athlete in me younger days, used to run with her, got her doing some miles.

She did a 10k for charity . It was round derby finishing at pride park . None league was running . Me and grandaughter went to watch her , got seats in the ground so as we could see her finish.

None league ran into the ground then twenty yard behind came daughter inlaw she looked up and we were telling her to put a spurt on to beat the fat little fucker and she could have done but she slowed down to wave back at us. I was well pissed off. I got me own back on him though . I went in toilets and shit out the night befores 7 pint and an indian and purposely never flushed it . I thought let that mellow till next home match yer none league sheepshagging bastards. thats why he would not beat me I'm a dirty fucker. I was going to have the fucker a few years ago after he kicked little Billy , But a few of the lads plus stewards dragged me back over the advertizing hoardings when I was on me way to sort him out . He must have spotted me because when I saw it on the telly the little **** was running down the tunnel

Is there any reason to add to this thread after this post?

It sums up everything.

Lviv, you may be a right fat dwarf, but you do write some amazing shit!

Hang on a minute Nadger, that's completely unfair. At no point did Trentbridge suggest settling for anything, he's merely pointing out that changing guarantees you nothing and I'd go one further to say that changing actually makes things worse. Our age old tried and tested method of changing managers every 6 months has worked so perfectly well over the past 5 years, let's just keep that going and see how quickly we can get into the prem.

And Charlie it's all well and good saying Pearson but he wasn't available when DF was appointed, so what are we going to do, every time a better manager becomes available we'll sack our current one and get them in?

Don't know if anyone's noticed that we're under an embargo and have a barking mad owner, so I'm kinda guessing there's not a queue of candidates knocking at our door should DF get the boot (^^^ As Tomo says)

For the record, I don't like DF, he's negative and I doubt we'll be pulling up any trees this season, though let's face it, who thought we would anyway. Would Pearson do any better than DF, than Pearce, than dwarfy? What happens when he doesn't? We start again.

My opinion, he needs more than one league game for a decision to be made. Forget last season, that wasn't his team. Yes I know he had a good few games and they were mostly shit but he's here and we're in a new season now.

Exactly - "off with his head" doesn't encourage anyone to make this season work. Let's get past Rotherham and a few more matches and see who starts and who is doing their job and who isn't.

He's got the same team as last season apart from Darlow, Mills and the sheep shagger. I couldn't give a fuck who he's got in the team, if he sends them out with his shit Megson tactics I'll want him out. If he tries to get 'em playing I'll have no problem with him. Bring whoever you like in to replace him as long as he isn't another fucker that's of the same footballing philosophy as Megson, Pearce and Dougie. They can shove their £32 quid to watch that shit up their collective arses.

I said it at the end of last season, with him in charge we're relegation fodder. People took the piss when I said it but we are.

I agree mate.

I looked at his stats before he got sacked at Bolton. 1 win in first 10 games last season. He would have taken Bolton down.

Read a report stating that he had lost the players, and he was chopping and changing the team to try and find a winning side.

He's clueless, and he will take us down if we stick with him.

And Charlie it's all well and good saying Pearson but he wasn't available when DF was appointed.

No, that is true, but there were better options.

Common knowledge that Warburton was a free agent at end of season. Did we even try and sign him?

The decision to sign Freedman was rushed........not even McGovern had a clue we were signing him.

If Fawaz had just given Freedman till the end of the season I doubt he would have been given the job into the new season.

My greatest fear is that we are stuck with him now.

Fawaz must still be paying off SOD, Davies and McCleish. I don't think he could afford to sack Freedman.

I don't blame Freedman. He's a shit manager, but so am I and I would have jumped at the chance of managing Forest if it was offered. I blame Fawaz. He wouldn't know a good manager if one jumped up and bit him on the arse.

Ha ha

He was going to meet you outside the away end. You probably hung about and waited for the old bill to take you back to the station and hid your scarf down your ball

Ha ha

He was going to meet you outside the away end. You probably hung about and waited for the old bill to take you back to the station and hid your scarf down your ball

I always make me own way to Derby usually by car ,Last time I went to Derby , I went with Visa we parked up outside what used to be the Beau Brummel in Chad its changed its name now and serves snap. I went to get the ales in Visa went to the snap counter and ordered himself three burgers and two pies and a sack of chips . Whilst I was at the bar I got spotted by a couple of their lads , I gave visa his pint and went for a piss. the derby lads came in and one mouthed off so I gave him a 雷手 which in my old dojo was called lightening hand . When I got back to me ale Visa had used 雷手 on all the snap and was on his pudding, He larruped the ale down him and I went to get some more while Visa was on his second course of Apple and Blackberry pie complimented with a Rhubarb jus and a jug of Custard. Two of Derbys old boys came over Phil the Miill and a black cat called Arthur , who I knew way back as being quite tidy . They said whats going off yer alright in here but you are out of order there was no need for that fucker. I said what those to shitheads in the bogs. They said no , your mate eating all the fucking snap theres only fucking crisps left.

I always make me own way to Derby usually by car ,Last time I went to Derby , I went with Visa we parked up outside what used to be the Beau Brummel in Chad its changed its name now and serves snap. I went to get the ales in Visa went to the snap counter and ordered himself three burgers and two pies and a sack of chips . Whilst I was at the bar I got spotted by a couple of their lads , I gave visa his pint and went for a piss. the derby lads came in and one mouthed off so I gave him a 雷手 which in my old dojo was called lightening hand . When I got back to me ale Visa had used 雷手 on all the snap and was on his pudding, He larruped the ale down him and I went to get some more while Visa was on his second course of Apple and Blackberry pie complimented with a Rhubarb jus and a jug of Custard. Two of Derbys old boys came over Phil the Miill and a black cat called Arthur , who I knew way back as being quite tidy . They said whats going off yer alright in here but you are out of order there was no need for that fucker. I said what those to shitheads in the bogs. They said no , your mate eating all the fucking snap theres only fucking crisps left.

😂😂😂😂😂

:laughingsmiley:

Lightening hand lol

Edited by E R

e32438.gif

He'd go down a fucking storm on AWALL.

One win in 5 this season, and one win in last 13.

Surely the jury still can't be out on this clown? He has to go.............sooner the better.

This is all down to Fawaz, the useless fucker.

One win in 5 this season, and one win in last 13.

Surely the jury still can't be out on this clown? He has to go.............sooner the better.

This is all down to Fawaz, the useless fucker.

I can't work how Dougie earned a deal at this club in the first place

Out for me and heaven and earth for Pearson. I would definitely take Nige as well over this ****

Edited by E R