Guest Chaz73

He will be gone before Christmas whilst we're hovvering above the bottom three.

Either we employ shit managers or the players are a bunch of wankers. More than likely both!

I think it's the players this time. It says a lot that as soon as the chances of a playoff spot evaporated they stopped turning up.

Freedman will do ok.

Guest Chaz73

I think it's the players this time. It says a lot that as soon as the chances of a playoff spot evaporated they stopped turning up.

Freedman will do ok.

Really!!!

Freedman will do ok?!!!

Have you been drinking?

Edited by Chaz73

Freeman obnviously not that good, but to be fair the Norwich loss basically meant the players were on the beach for the res of the season. Unprofessional, yes, but freemans fault, no.

I think hes a slightly better manager than pearce, but i think its only fair to give a fair crack of the whip next season.

Freeman obnviously not that good, but to be fair the Norwich loss basically meant the players were on the beach for the res of the season. Unprofessional, yes, but freemans fault, no.

I think hes a slightly better manager than pearce, but i think its only fair to give a fair crack of the whip next season.

The guys name is Freedman. Not sure about this Freeman guy but knowing Fawaz, he's probably a likely contender for our next manager in October

Forest are fucked now if they bring that breathalyser law in . who the fuck could watch them sober.

We missed the boat by not signing Warburton.

Maybe Fawaz tried, but Warburton had other plans, although I doubt it very much that Fawaz has the footballing brain to realise that he should have moved heaven and earth to sign Warburton, instead of giving a two year deal to Freedman.

Forget the manager and the players, Fawaz is the problem.

He knows little about the English game, has very few contacts in the English game, and he has surrounded himself with the wrong people.........John McGovern FFS?

He was arrogant towards FFP, which has left us in a state of fuck up. We can sell our best players in the summer, but it still might not be enough to end the embargo to allow us to buy replacements.

Freedman will struggle next season, but it's not his fault. I blame the man who employed him, and employed Pearce, and gave that nutty Scot fucker another chance, and the joke that was McLeish, and for sacking SOD, who let's face it didn't do a bad job in comparison to the shite that has followed him since.

Even a fucking blind man could see that the club has been shambolic since Fawaz took over. No top 6 finish in 3 seasons, and 6 managers. Number 7 will be following soon when the inevitable happens and Freedman is sacked in Nov/Dec.

If I do bother to go to a game next season and I see a fan in Arabic dress in praise of Fawaz, I'm gonna knock the **** out. Time for fans to wake up and smell the coffee..........Fawaz is the problem.

I'm not sure the problem lies in any one area. I think the club is diseased throughout full of folk poncing around on the backs past glories acting like it was them that won it?

I'm not sure the problem lies in any one area. I think the club is diseased throughout full of folk poncing around on the backs past glories acting like it was them that won it?

You might not be too far off target their Leather.

I have heard that Fawaz is at his happiest when McGovern is relaying stories of the glory years to him.

If the club are still living in the past, then we are fucked. Time for a reality check at the CG me thinks.

I still think it will click eventually if fawaz hangs around long enough. He has reasonably deep pockets and his heart is in this club. The alternatives if he fucks off are not so great are they? Careful what you wish for!

At some point he will have the right manager in post with a rich crop of youngsters emerging and with one or two canny signings we will go forward. I'm like the rest of you though....pissed off with shit year in year out.

I still think it will click eventually if fawaz hangs around long enough. He has reasonably deep pockets and his heart is in this club. The alternatives if he fucks off are not so great are they? Careful what you wish for!

What is it that Fawaz brings that makes you so weary of fucking him off? His deep pockets are all well and good until you're hit with a transfer embargo. We've achieved nothing under his ownership.

IMO we have two problems, one is Fawaz's inability to pick a manager. Next up we've got no captains, the sorts of player that drive a team on.

Every manager probably finds the latter bit out after he's been in the job two or three months, after he's already done his recruiting, but then he'll get the boot before getting the chance to fix it. Then the cycle is repeated.

At some point he will have the right manager in post with a rich crop of youngsters emerging and with one or two canny signings we will go forward. I'm like the rest of you though....pissed off with shit year in year out.

I don't see what he brings to the club mate, I honestly don't.

When he took over we had had a bad season under Cotterill, but since then we have finished 8th, 11th and 14th. Fawaz is taking us backwards, not forwards.

Guest Chaz73

When he took over we had had a bad season under Cotterill, but since then we have finished 8th, 11th and 14th. Fawaz is taking us backwards, not forwards.

That season under Cotterill was woeful and had SoD not come in to assist it could've ended in relegation.

But, regards Fawaz, we are definitely a club moving backwards since he's been here can't see that changing for a few years yet.

As we stand yes but I'd rather we bide our time with someone with wealth and passion for the club than get bought by some clown who wants to change our name or our shirt colour. There have been a few owners in recent years who fancy the idea of swaggering about as club owners but not as keen on putting the dollar forward. This will click eventually but it's taking longer than any of us want.

That season under Cotterill was woeful and had SoD not come in to assist it could've ended in relegation.

But, regards Fawaz, we are definitely a club moving backwards since he's been here can't see that changing for a few years yet.

I disagree. It's been a disappointing season and everyone is understandably feeling downbeat and looking for someone to blame.

I think Fawaz has been too short termist in trying to buy us back into the PL. In setting expectations too high he's put too much pressure on managers who have gone out and bought a team of talented primadonnas. I don't believe you can buy promotion in a season. Teamwork and ethos are the crucial factors in this league and they take time (and stability) to build... Bournemouth being the case in point.

I think (read: hope) Fawaz has realised he needs to take a more long term view. DF may not be the best manager out there but he's identified the main problems at the club and is making the right noises about setting them right. Will he get us promoted next season? Will he fuck. But if that's your expectation then you're part of the problem.

Guest Chaz73

I disagree. It's been a disappointing season and everyone is understandably feeling downbeat and looking for someone to blame.

I think Fawaz has been too short termist in trying to buy us back into the PL. In setting expectations too high he's put too much pressure on managers who have gone out and bought a team of talented primadonnas. I don't believe you can buy promotion in a season. Teamwork and ethos are the crucial factors in this league and they take time (and stability) to build... Bournemouth being the case in point.

I think (read: hope) Fawaz has realised he needs to take a more long term view. DF may not be the best manager out there but he's identified the main problems at the club and is making the right noises about setting them right. Will he get us promoted next season? Will he fuck. But if that's your expectation then you're part of the problem.

So, all fans who know we won't get promoted next season are partly to blame for the sad state of the club?

Utter Crap.

This club has been in a sad state for many years bar a season or two when we reached the play offs when we had a more balanced squad and a half decent manager.

How dare you lay any blame on us fans you don't know what you're talking about.

Calm down mate, I wasn't referring to you specifically.

I'm just pointing out that having too high expectations leads to irrational decision making and Fawaz, like many fans, has had too high expectations since he took over. That's not news to anyone who reads this forum.

The fact is we ARE, at present, a mid-table championship side who finished..... midtable. Rather than feeling negative and downbeat when we finish midtable again next season I'd rather feel positive about having kept the same manager for an entire season and set down the building blocks for a successful campaign the following season. And maybe played some good football along the way.

But I appreciate some people just like a good moan :)

Guest Chaz73

Duggie has got the might of MK Dons to worry about next season now!

That'll be another home defeat to a promoted team.