968 replies to this topic

#961 E R

E R

The Greatest President in history

• Subscribers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:17 PM

How about that UKIP leader Henry Bolton - Jesus the fucking bit of racist fluff that **** is knobbing

https://www.google.c...e-messages.html

https://www.thesun.c...strip=all&w=478

#962 nottmred

nottmred

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 13,783 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

UKIP are a joke aren't they? Fuck me, I hate Farage but they'll all amateurs apart from him.
Posted Image Posted Image

#963 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,969 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:45 PM

Although to be fair he's only guilty of nobbing a bird who's an 8 compared to him being a 2 and that'd be enough to impair his judgement on her being a twat.

#964 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

Mostly being a shit talking idiot.  You generally want somebody running a country who is a bit smarter than your mate down the pub.  I get the impression that Trump is running fuck all but his mouth, that's why things haven't gone to shit under him.

. Don't tell me you believe that any leader of the western world actually has total autonomy on putting policies in place? 😂

#965 E R

E R

The Greatest President in history

• Subscribers
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

And yet the American economy is through the roof

It is basically a witch hunt with Trump as he goes against the grain like the usual back stabbing lying politicians out there

I think he is magnificent

Edited by E R, 16 January 2018 - 08:12 AM.

#966 Charlie Cheswick

Charlie Cheswick

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 5,969 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:43 AM

. Don't tell me you believe that any leader of the western world actually has total autonomy on putting policies in place?

I don't think he's got any autonomy, the opposite.  A bit like when Reagan lost his marbles and George W was obviously the front man for Cheney and co, no chance that those fuckers have anything to do with anything but making fools of themselves in public. 

As far as I can tell with the US, the Democrats like their dynasties and the Republicans like to have silly arse up top.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick, 16 January 2018 - 08:46 AM.

#967 Dane B

Dane B

Forest Legend

• Root Admin
  • 16,766 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:56 AM

Cyrille Regis dead at a fairly early age.

Shame the media can only talk about racism, and not about the football he played.

I LOVE GOLF, I LOVE MY WIFE, AND I ENJOY DOING BOTH.

#968 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

I don't think he's got any autonomy, the opposite.  A bit like when Reagan lost his marbles and George W was obviously the front man for Cheney and co, no chance that those fuckers have anything to do with anything but making fools of themselves in public. 

As far as I can tell with the US, the Democrats like their dynasties and the Republicans like to have silly arse up top.

Charlie, the 'tribe' and bankers pull the governments strings, always have & always will. All governments in the west are puppets for them. All the governments do is feed us little titbits to keep the great unwashed happy. Here endeth the lesson.

#969 i.k.s

i.k.s

Forest Legend

• Subscribers
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:00 PM

Cyrille Regis dead at a fairly early age.

Shame the media can only talk about racism, and not about the football he played.

I don't look at the news, all I know he was a fucking brilliant player who managed to scrape together three England caps. Read a story yesterday he was playing at WHL, and got a load of monkey chants thrown his way. When he looked round it was all Tottenham's black lot doing it.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users