this is how I would imagine Mayo Ploughing Association President Davy Macken from Kilmaine to look if someone decided to liven things up at the ploughing championships by stabbing him

bjg2lc.png

Oi've wurked wit loads 'o oirish & t' be fair most o' dem are a good craic so dey are, but feck me sometoimes dey jus can' help demselves!!

Paddy McGuinness, your typical red faced blustering mouthpiece Mick. :lol:

322590e31d11902520df710bbaebccbf.jpg

Their president looks like he should work at Gringotts

image_update_img.jpg

look at our leader and how he is turned out compared the that schlepp

Anyone on here bet on the Horses? I opened a bet fair account recently just for the national , the missus and kids all picked a horse and since then I have been picking the odd horse, mildly successful my account is in profit . But I talk to folk in the pub and they all seem to be doing shit hot at it . Is there a method?.

Daily. Got shares in a racehorse too.

I've had a word that azure glamour in the 3.10 is there to win. Told favourite won't be trying. Was 16s now backed into 9s. There's a lot of interest in it. Pronabaly bollocks but I've had a fiver each way as you just never know.

Edited by nottmred

we don't all have such wonderful events on our doorstep at the weekends do we

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21804:proud-as-punch&catid=23:news&Itemid=46

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21616:music-mongrels-state-to-play-in-westport&catid=52:going-out&Itemid=146

I think the point I was trying to make is that even adults are guilty of sitting on their phones. on the tube each morning the whole carriage is sitting on some form of device be it phone, ipad, kindle

by the way I will be checking Mondays paper hoping this clown has fallen and broken his neck

http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21823:westport-man-to-climb-the-reek-for-brain-tumour-ireland&catid=23:news&Itemid=46

"WELL-KNOWN Super Valu Westport employee and Westport Utd soccer coach and administrator Kenneth Gannon"

:lmaosmiley: I reckon Kenneth wrote this article himself personally

Ahh yeah good ole Homer from Westport, he's priceless poor lad

ER just back from the Connacht cup school final, my boys team lost 3-1, but next week there's the Connacht cup club final and the week after that National semi final, Mayo V Donegal. My 19 year old is doing her UEFA B licence, my 10 year old plays the violin like a goddess.

The common denominator I didn't thrust an IPad in their hands at 5 years old and then complained I struggle to get them to do an hour's exerisce. I'd say you could do with a bit of huff n puff yer Sen Tubs, good luck with that

Edited by legs_akimbo

Daily. Got shares in a racehorse too.

I've had a word that azure glamour in the 3.10 is there to win. Told favourite won't be trying. Was 16s now backed into 9s. There's a lot of interest in it. Pronabaly bollocks but I've had a fiver each way as you just never know.

Thanks for the tip Luke , did not see this till now, came in third so your e.w. got you something . Whats the name of your horse , I'll keep my eye out for it running .Today I have had 5 ew on Prince of Johanne at Haydock have seen its name mentioned a few times and some Bet site I looked on gave it as outsider of the day. whats your opinion?. I am a complete novice at this . My football bet was QPR vWest ham and Brum v Charlton both to draw , as a double.

Thanks for the tip Luke , did not see this till now, came in third so your e.w. got you something . Whats the name of your horse , I'll keep my eye out for it running .Today I have had 5 ew on Prince of Johanne at Haydock have seen its name mentioned a few times and some Bet site I looked on gave it as outsider of the day. whats your opinion?. I am a complete novice at this . My football bet was QPR vWest ham and Brum v Charlton both to draw , as a double.

Good luck with the horse Andy. Sporting Life tip it to win. Personally, I think the early season handicaps with big fields are a lottery. Too many horses making their first appearance of the season, and some bringing good A/W form to the turf which doesn't always translate. Yours stands as a good a chance as any in the race.

Good luck with the horse Andy. Sporting Life tip it to win. Personally, I think the early season handicaps with big fields are a lottery. Too many horses making their first appearance of the season, and some bringing good A/W form to the turf which doesn't always translate. Yours stands as a good a chance as any in the race.

All bets lost . I had the tip from a mate used to sell fruit and veg off the Horse and Cart so I figured he knew about hosses . He told me to back Box office to win at Sandown as it was A.P.Mcoys last race and he had the word that they were going to give him the race . So I dropped half of my account on it . Came third . Wished I had gone E.W. now.

Looks like you actually know something about Horse racing Dane . Be looking for your tips.. Hope yer knowledge is better than your Football one.

Today my football bet is Arsenal to beat Chelsea and Everton to beat Manure. in a double.

Ahh yeah good ole Homer from Westport, he's priceless poor lad

ER just back from the Connacht cup school final, my boys team lost 3-1, but next week there's the Connacht cup club final and the week after that National semi final, Mayo V Donegal. My 19 year old is doing her UEFA B licence, my 10 year old plays the violin like a goddess.

The common denominator I didn't thrust an IPad in their hands at 5 years old and then complained I struggle to get them to do an hour's exerisce. I'd say you could do with a bit of huff n puff yer Sen Tubs, good luck with that

Is he playing real football or that Gaelic rubbish?

Mate I know plenty of people who lose football matches and it's a bit odd a girl referee in my opinion. Fat people can play the fiddle as well

I could lose a bit of timber agreed but I played pretty high standard as a kid and let's be honest the only good thing that comes out of Ireland is an English squaddie after finishing his tour.

living your own life through your kids is a tad embarrassing imo but each to their own

Real football youth, and who said anything about reffing.The racist slurs are lost on me Butterbean I'm as English as you, which is why I won't be slagging off merry old Britain I can leave that to the rest of you in other threads,it's simply that I just don't want your type as my neighbour. One day you might be proud of your own kids achievements if you can snatch the gizmos out of one hand without plying the other with a doughnut and a bag of monster munch. It's called taking an interest, you should try it your kids just might thank you one day and you won't have to blame your poor parenting on Chrones disease or an over active thyroid.... Or is that under active, I forget how that works for you fat folk.

Edited by legs_akimbo

Thanks for the tip Luke , did not see this till now, came in third so your e.w. got you something . Whats the name of your horse .

She's called Perardua. Had a very decent debut season. Looking forward to seeing what she can do as three year old.

Real football youth, and who said anything about reffing.The racist slurs are lost on me Butterbean I'm as English as you, which is why I won't be slagging off merry old Britain I can leave that to the rest of you in other threads,it's simply that I just don't want your type as my neighbour. One day you might be proud of your own kids achievements if you can snatch the gizmos out of one hand without plying the other with a doughnut and a bag of monster munch. It's called taking an interest, you should try it your kids just might thank you one day and you won't have to blame your poor parenting on Chrones disease or an over active thyroid.... Or is that under active, I forget how that works for you fat folk.

Calm down you will have a clutcher mate!

When you say proud of your kids achievements - I suppose we just have different definitions of the word "achievements"

1336748868271_7089694.png

and you cant afford to be my neighbour squire - you are trapped in shitty ol Ireland until the day you die as the silly "feckers" are up to their necks in debt and the property is worth "feck" all

Look what £150k buys you in your area

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-50246780.html/svr/3104;jsessionid=4D89B75B611285EA515232E38062950E?showcase=true

and in mine this is the only property below £170k

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34325148.html

If you loved your kids that much you wouldn't have moved to an area of Ireland with awful unemployment and no prospects of a real career for your own benefit maybe?

enjoy and Slaunter :cool04:

Edited by E R

[quote name="E R" post="465685" timestamp="1429767348"

My kids are only 5 and they joined a little football coaching thing. It is all I can do to get them of their poxy iPads to go for an hour a week. We now have had to limit it to half hour before school and half hour after.

How can you have an argument with a fat bloke whos parenting skills extend to giving his nippers I pads at that age so he can sit stuffing his cake hole instead of getting off his lardy arse.

Come visit me sometime ER Ive loads of room here in the beautiful west of Ireland, you might not like it but your kids will love the experience unless you have already conditioned them at 5 to be overt racists like yer Sen while they cabbage out on the sofa. House prices are relative, I count bedrooms and acres not pounds or euros. It's great being me. Stick to giving out dieting tips kiddo on this forum.😊

Bye now.

Edited by legs_akimbo

Mike Ashley of sports direct. Now I'm all for a free market but this **** just takes the piss. That 5000 strong workforce in its shirebrook warehouse, 300 have PROPER jobs, the rest on zero hr contracts and they have spies monitoring order pickers on minimum wage telling them to speed up in polish ffs!

I think he is a hero. He should whip them to work faster.

If you dont like it...........

Mike Ashley of sports direct. Now I'm all for a free market but this **** just takes the piss. That 5000 strong workforce in its shirebrook warehouse, 300 have PROPER jobs, the rest on zero hr contracts and they have spies monitoring order pickers on minimum wage telling them to speed up in polish ffs!

I find it strange the out pouring of anger of private companies offering this type of work, yet charities who offer the same never get mentioned, also charities have a lovely link where unemployed are forced to work in their shops and distribution sites for absolutely no wages apart from benefits or their benefits get stopped.

I find it strange the out pouring of anger of private companies offering this type of work,.

It's about doing the right thing. He's rich enough that he can treat his staff properly, at least employ them properly but he's such a **** that he won't. That's the limit of it.

As for the charities stuff, that's a Tory policy, I thought you'd like that?

It's not a Tory policy at all mate, it's been going on for ages, I am going back to at least 1998.

Also, I am not saying I don't understand the anger, that isn't my point, I just wonder why charities always seem to be free of the same business questions.....

It's not a Tory policy at all mate, it's been going on for ages, I am going back to at least 1998.

Also, I am not saying I don't understand the anger, that isn't my point, I just wonder why charities always seem to be free of the same business questions.....

I guess because the purpose of charities is, well, you know...

Where as Mike Ashley's charity is Mike Ashley. There's note wrong with doing well and looking after yourself, just look after those that work for you instead of taking the piss.

Er because any money charities make goes to charity? That's the point in them :unsure:

Their aims are different so people have different expectations. I imagine if Redman had come on here asking people to donate for Mike Ashley to have a slap up dinner people wouldn't have been as generous....

Edited by Art Vandelay

I guess because the purpose of charities is, well, you know...

Where as Mike Ashley's charity is Mike Ashley. There's note wrong with doing well and looking after yourself, just look after those that work for you instead of taking the piss.

That's cool then. So it's fine to be forced to work for charities for nothing, but it's disgusting to work for a private company and be paid the national minimum wage as the bare minimum.....

Also, it's not just Mike Ashley, it's the shareholders who force this type of "employment", all they care about is cost per head, a huge temporary workforce makes their share price look better, they all do it, Boots, Tesco, Marks and Spencer's etc etc etc, I am not saying it's right but let's not try and make out it's one individual person.

But hey, let's keep letting those charities get away with it, I don't suppose the top people in charities earn that much anyway at the expense of the free labour....... Oh, wait.....