15 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

I don’t know why I’m commenting I find the whole thing so boring. I said before the vote I’d vote to leave, I didn’t expect to win and if it did I didn’t expect it to happen. I’m still in the same boat. 

yep - same here. I would vote leave again tomorrow and no one will convince me that a second vote is democratic. I just think that the remain lot or sore losers clutching at straws and if (and when) they lose again they will want another vote in a couple of years time whereby they would say "well now we know what it is like out of Europe we think people should be able to decide if they want to rejoin" 🙄

Suck it up princesses - you lost

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, H-Block said:

Democracy is about people giving informed consent for politicians to run the country as certain way. Whether you were a leave or remain person, you were not in a position to give informed consent in the first referendum. You are now. That's why I advocate a second referendum.

Absolute cuntchops talk from a wet remain fuckwit. 

We were given a choice, Leave or Stay. Leave won. Now we're being sold down the river by a pile of legal jargon from brattish bad losers.

I vote you go & fuck yerself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Danny said:

Nowhere near as much as we have now though. And some of the information peddled at the time has proven to have been at best inaccurate and at worse deliberately misleading. 

This whole ‘we had a vote, we must stick to it’ is just a load of bollocks. The only people against another vote are those who fear a different decision. 

1973 Grand National & Red rum at 9/1 beat Crisp, also at 9/1. It is later revealed that pinters did not have all the relevant information on a slight leg injury Crisp has a few weeks back, and although deemed fit to race & coming a gallant 2nd, every punter that laid out on him said it wasn't fair & they have to race again.

Naturally the Jockey club & Aintree race course, along with William Hill & Joe Coral agreed that they were all fucking arseholes and laughed in their faces.

Fin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

1973 Grand National & Red rum at 9/1 beat Crisp, also at 9/1. It is later revealed that pinters did not have all the relevant information on a slight leg injury Crisp has a few weeks back, and although deemed fit to race & coming a gallant 2nd, every punter that laid out on him said it wasn't fair & they have to race again.

Naturally the Jockey club & Aintree race course, along with William Hill & Joe Coral agreed that they were all fucking arseholes and laughed in their faces.

Fin.

You’re comparing Brexit with gambling. The fact that you’re not a million miles side of the mark shows what a shambles it’s been. 

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

You’re comparing Brexit with gambling. The fact that you’re not a million miles side of the mark shows what a shambles it’s been. 

Well I'm not. My comparison is.....If I reckon something is on the cards & I believe in it, that's where I'll plant my flag, and I hope the outcome is in my favour. It's got sod all to do with winning any money. The sole reason it has been a shambles is because of loophole seeking cunts like Gina Miller & Soubry.

This sums it up brilliantly.

''One has to marvel at the magnificent display our Parliamentarians are currently putting on, coming up with ingenious ways of bungling Brexit. If only they’d put a quarter of that energy into finding a way of delivering the result of the 2016 Referendum, the original People’s Vote ©, if you like. The tragedy is, the voters can do little but helplessly watch.On a rather heated BBC Politics Live panel last week, Lisa Nandy, the Remain-supporting Labour MP for Wigan accused Suella Braverman (a Conservative MP who resigned as a Brexit minister in protest of Mrs May’s deal last month) and her ERG colleagues of imposing “the tyranny of the majority” on her Remainer constituents. 

''the tyranny of the majority 🤣''

When you lose, you lose. Why can't you grasp that simple fact? We voted Leave, not leave with proportional representaion, not Leave but take the losers feelings into consideration. Fucking snowflake brats!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

When you lose, you lose. Why can't you grasp that simple fact? We voted Leave, not leave with proportional representaion, not Leave but take the losers feelings into consideration. Fucking snowflake brats!

It’s not a football match. The fact that you and other Brexiters keep banging this drum is juvenile (as is the use of ‘snowflakes’) as if ‘winning’ is more important than doing what’s actually best for the country and those who live here. This idea of ‘we voted leave so we should just leave’ as if it’s as simple as walking out of a dull party it’s just moronic. What would you propose we do about the border in Ireland, for example?

What concerns you so much about a second referendum? 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, i.k.s said:

What she fails to grasp is that she thinks she say & do whatever she wants because she's safe to do so in Parliament. She can't handle the fact that her bubble got burst & there was nobody there to protect her.

So you don't think people should be safe to speak their mind outside of parliament? Can you please explain to me why somebody should need protection on the street for voicing an opinion different to that espoused by Brexiteers?

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, i.k.s said:

Absolute cuntchops talk from a wet remain fuckwit. 

We were given a choice, Leave or Stay. Leave won. Now we're being sold down the river by a pile of legal jargon from brattish bad losers.

I vote you go & fuck yerself.

About your level. Coming from a boil on the arse of humanity such as yourself, I take that as a compliment.

• Downvote 1

I don't quite understand this farce.

So, we have a 2nd referendum, and we vote to leave. What then? We'll be in exactly the same position we are in now, with not one politician knowing what to do for the best...........except call for another referendum. This could go on and on until they get the result they want. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dane B said:

So, we have a 2nd referendum, and we vote to leave. What then? We'll be in exactly the same position we are in now, with not one politician knowing what to do for the best...........except call for another referendum. This could go on and on until they get the result they want. 

I think that’s the plan. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dane B said:

How I see it is that folk want a second referendum as they actually have some idea of what ‘leave’ would mean. Previously people had no idea, it was all theoretical and no-one seemed to have a clue. As we now know more the public will have a more informed choice as opposed to one filled with bias rhetoric on both sides of the debate. If we run a second referendum and the vote is still ‘leave’ then I think people will find it far more palatable than they do presently. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another young lad stabbed to death in London.

Maybe this one will send a message out to other 14 year old's who tear up and down our roads on mopeds.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Danny said:

How I see it is that folk want a second referendum as they actually have some idea of what ‘leave’ would mean. Previously people had no idea, it was all theoretical and no-one seemed to have a clue. As we now know more the public will have a more informed choice as opposed to one filled with bias rhetoric on both sides of the debate. If we run a second referendum and the vote is still ‘leave’ then I think people will find it far more palatable than they do presently. 

Thing is though Dan, our politicians will once again cloud our vision with even more rhetorical bullshit to get us to cast the vote THEY want.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Dane B said:

In a nutshell 👍

• Downvote 1

We have too much democracy here.  The politicians are complete and utter fuckwits and and the population are worse.

As Sid Vicious once said, 'I've seen the man on the street and he's a cunt".

More detail?  We get given a referendum because the then Prime Minister thought he was going to have to share government and wouldn't have to follow through with any promises and so made promises he never intended to keep.  The then Prime Minister then got elected because his propaganda machine convinced the idiot population that we'd be run by Scotland if they voted for anyone else. 

The then Prime Minister gives a referendum on the back of said promises and presides over the biggest misinformation campaigns the country has ever seen.  The then Prime Minister shits it and fucks off when it all goes tits up.

Everyone else in Government fucks off.

We're left with a woman who can't string her own sentences together to run the country, no fucker who is concerned about a lack of democracy gives a fuck because they stuck it to the foreigners.

The side who won the referendum maintain it was a just process and anyone who disagrees is a snowflake.

I'll tell you what, in the history books we'll look like a proper bunch of wallies.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no need to be so scared on leaving and the unknown lads. The country will get through it as other non-EU European countries have proved. Stop shitting your pants.

Don’t you remember the glorious ninetys when everything was governed by the EU and that was the UK politicians excuse. I am convinced that the remoaner MP’s now are every bit as bad as the Brexit campaigners before the vote as they want to go back to their safe little way of life with pretty much an open border policy and the EU making decisions they can hide behind that are fucking over our farmers and fisherman which the French just ignore anyway

as I say - if we have another vote on Brexit it is guaranteed in a year that the remoaners will be saying we want another vote now people have seen what it is like outside the EU 🙄

If you are all so unhappy about it hop across to France and open up a dinghy shop in Calais. You will be millionaires in no time 👍

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Dane B said:

Another young lad stabbed to death in London.

Maybe this one will send a message out to other 14 year old's who tear up and down our roads on mopeds.

I see someone posted a confused emoji for this post.

It was a sarcastic remark.

Why has no one questioned what a 14 year old boy is doing riding a moped?

Once again, the victim is painted as whiter than white by all who knew him, but you don't just get knocked off your moped and stabbed to death for no reason.

More to this than meets the eye.

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, H-Block said:

About your level. Coming from a boil on the arse of humanity such as yourself, I take that as a compliment.

How quaint 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Dane B said:

I see someone posted a confused emoji for this post.

It was a sarcastic remark.

Why has no one questioned what a 14 year old boy is doing riding a moped?

Once again, the victim is painted as whiter than white by all who knew him, but you don't just get knocked off your moped and stabbed to death for no reason.

More to this than meets the eye.

There really isn’t any more to it than meets the eye - he was driving round on a scooter with no number plates 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/london-stabbing-victim-jayden-moodie-14-wasnt-in-a-gang-says-sister-a4035246.html

Jayden described himself on Facebook as a “trapper kid” — urban slang for a drug dealer — with a picture clutching a wad of £50 and £20 notes. 

There was also a picture of him yesterday on the scooter with a scarf covering his face making a gang sign and he was recently booted out of school for the way he was behaving 

It seems pretty clear to me what he probably was and it seems a violent business where they think nothing of killing each other

it is a terrible tragedy but to pretend that he (and most of these kids) are angels is probably not accurate 

I know it’s always sad when a child dies but I have little sympathy for his family. They were on the radio yesterday with the usual ‘he was a good kid’ etc and it’s all bollocks. If his family genuinely had no idea about what he appears to have been up to then they’re a total waste of space and no use as parents. 

EDIT: just read the linked article. His dad’s in Jamaica and his mum fucked him off to his Nan in Nottingham as she couldn’t cope. What chance did the kid have with such an apparently shite upbringing? You read story after story like this but how about holding the parents to account? You can bet if I did anything out of line my old man eventually found out somehow and I bet it’s the same for most of you on here. These waster parents are all too ready to claim how innocent their child was never stop to speak of how maybe if they’d have taken charge of their own responsibilities maybe far fewer of these tragedies would happen. 

Edited by Danny

I stress to my lad the importance of not getting into spats with people all the time cause this is where it ends up these days but he could end up in one and be dead tomorrow and I assume if it happened people would say he must have done something to deserve it. 

When we were younger and somerhing went on you might get a slap, probably just a bit of mouthing off, kids weren't all murdering each other though. 

I'm not going to sign up to the idea that a 14 year old deserved to die or bought it on himself by acting like nob. Fuck all that. 

20 hours ago, Danny said:

It’s not a football match. The fact that you and other Brexiters keep banging this drum is juvenile (as is the use of ‘snowflakes’) as if ‘winning’ is more important than doing what’s actually best for the country and those who live here. This idea of ‘we voted leave so we should just leave’ as if it’s as simple as walking out of a dull party it’s just moronic. What would you propose we do about the border in Ireland, for example?

What concerns you so much about a second referendum? 

Look. we live in a democratic society we go with the majority vote, this does not mean that those voters are racist, uneducated or petty minded, they have voted for what they believe to be the best for them and their families. you may not agree with their choice of box that they put their cross in but  this 'remain' mob sound like petulant children. 

READ THIS..From  a left wing pro european newspaper

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/dec/13/eu-ireland-lisbon-treaty

Then let it sink in

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Look. we live in a democratic society we go with the majority vote, this does not mean that those voters are racist, uneducated or petty minded, they have voted for what they believe to be the best for them and their families. you may not agree with their choice of box that they put their cross in but  this 'remain' mob sound like petulant children.

I haven’t painted anyone as racist, uneducated or petty minded. The more you post on this thread the more paranoid you’re coming across. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

My problem with the referendum isn't the result but the way in which it was conducted. I said it long before we even voted, if you're going to have elections or a referendum where blatant misinformation forms the main part of campaigns and is published as if it's true then you might as well not bother. 

Democracy only works if the information a population is fed at least resembles some truth. 

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

My problem with the referendum isn't the result but the way in which it was conducted. I said it long before we even voted, if you're going to have elections or a referendum where blatant misinformation forms the main part of campaigns and is published as if it's true then you might as well not bother. 

Democracy only works if the information a population is fed at least resembles some truth. 

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1