I see the PM is heading back to Brussels to negotiate a better deal having already said there was no better deal than the one she is currently proposing. She’s proper lost it.

i reckon Fawaz was straighter than this bugger.

• Upvote 1

We were talking at work about it, if she carries on with what she has it'll probably end up in a general election which they don't seem to be prepared to risk.  In a way it could work out ok if the Europeans realise she's been told to fuck off with what they came up with and change what they're prepared to go with.  In another way this debacle could carry on forever after with this being the most likely outcome when you consider they aren't going to leave without a deal and no fucker in the country can agree on anything at all let alone the politicians and so any deal will always be shit to all sides. 

Another problem is that Theresa May doesn't seem to be the sharpest of leaders aside of everyone behind her being equally as bad.  Can you really trust her to negotiate anything when she can't even answer the most simple questions from journalists?  Worse still the opposition have all offered fuck all in terms of sensible solutions. 

I have no faith in our political system or our politicians.  Unfortunately we don't seem to have an option to overthrow our own system.

And here we are. The entire nation on a knife edge because the fucking Tories are a bunch of cunts.

I grew up in the chaos of the 70s. Never imagined the nation and our politics would be even worse 40-odd years later. What a fucking shit show.

10 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

The way it’s goinng I can see a Labour government in power before the end of January. 

If the Labour leadership wasn’t so awful I’d probably agree with you. What an awful choice we have at the moment.

1 hour ago, nottmred said:

If the Labour leadership wasn’t so awful I’d probably agree with you. What an awful choice we have at the moment.

We laughed at America when they had to choose between Trump and Clinton but now here we are. 

43 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

We laughed at America when they had to choose between Trump and Clinton but now here we are. 

Noel Edmonds for me Clive

• Upvote 1

Vote of no confidence in May. Our politicians seem intent on making withdrawing from the EU as painful as possible for the country. 

I'm not usually a fan of her politics or of how she won the last election, but I'm genuinely feeling quite sick at the prospect of Theresa May losing the confidence vote tonight. The prospect of some of her likely replacements running the country wouldn't just deliver a disastrous Brexit, in terms of domestic politics it would be a disaster for most ordinary working people.

It is ironic that the Tories voted in May and, a few years later, they changed their mind and wanted a second vote on the issue...

Just shows how none of them give a shit about the country just their own personal status

i am not a massive fan of May but I think she has done her best to negotiate a deal after Brexit was dumped on her lap by Cameron and I don’t think any of the cunts would have done better

i think I would actually prefer Corbyn than that sly cunt Jacob Rees-Mogg 

• Upvote 1

My mrs was a bit gutted that they didn't turf her out but I was the opposite.  She might be shit but she isn't Rees-Mogg or one of the other really spiteful bastards.  As far as Tories go I'll always pick one who just wants power over one with an agenda. 

11 hours ago, E R said:

Just shows how none of them give a shit about the country just their own personal status

i am not a massive fan of May but I think she has done her best to negotiate a deal after Brexit was dumped on her lap by Cameron and I don’t think any of the cunts would have done better

i think I would actually prefer Corbyn than that sly cunt Jacob Rees-Mogg 

For once we agree.

Moggster is a huge libertarian & I like him for that, but I hate May nearly as much as Blair & that's saying something. An absolute clusterfuck of a pm.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:26 PM, nottmred said:

It’s the best possible deal that can be achieved. Which shows exactly what a bad idea this all is.

I told yer that before the vote but you still voted leave. Now yer realise what a fuck up it all is yer making out yer didn't.

3 hours ago, Lvivska said:

I told yer that before the vote but you still voted leave. Now yer realise what a fuck up it all is yer making out yer didn't.

I didn’t 🤔

Seeing a bunch of Tory MPs lining up to show the Speaker a video of Jeremy Corbyn calling Theresa May a stupid woman is one of the most cringey things I’ve ever seen. 

I think he said stupid people 

43 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

Seeing a bunch of Tory MPs lining up to show the Speaker a video of Jeremy Corbyn calling Theresa May a stupid woman is one of the most cringey things I’ve ever seen. 

I think he said stupid people 

It really shows what a bunch of 21st century pansies we're amongst today. 

Each week that goes on with this Brexit the more the people of this country are becoming fucked off with our political representatives.

They should have clubbed together and hammered it out between them instead of every fucker picking a side and taking shots at each other.  It's too important to leave to a bunch of simpletons to squabble over.