That Russell Howard is the same - who the fuck would go an see that boring googley eyed cunt 

2 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

Has there ever been a more punchable face than Nicola Sturgeon? 

She isn't very funny either.  It's an easy challenge though, I'll raise you thirty Sturgeon's to one Rees Mogg.

8 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

She isn't very funny either.  It's an easy challenge though, I'll raise you thirty Sturgeon's to one Rees Mogg.

Yeah punching him would make you feel strong, he looks like if you hit him he’d hit the deck immediately. 

• Upvote 1

What a knob. I was listening to a podcast recently where they mentioned the Sentinel Islam’s, the inhabitants are pretty brutal and India refuses to police them. 

Can anyone remember that old English guy who went to Iraq to help them and got kidnapped, then he kicked off when the SAS save him? He was a knob as well. 

20 hours ago, bestwood_red! said:

Has there ever been a more punchable face than Nicola Sturgeon? 

She is a prize twat. Wants independence from the UK but somehow thinks that joining the EU will still see an independent Scotland. That’s some special kind of batshit.

• Upvote 2

I'm confused by the EU leaving negotiations, because I only remember putting an 'x' in one of these boxes and that was it. There was no question 2.

tweet_3559201b.jpg

35 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

I'm confused by the EU leaving negotiations, because I only remember putting an 'x' in one of these boxes and that was it. There was no question 2.

tweet_3559201b.jpg

I remember not understanding what it meant and still don't know what leaving the EU means, therefore I voted remain. I do remember seeing £350m a week for the NHS splashed across a bus yet the chancellor yesterday admitted we'll now be poorer and JRM has concluded we may never see the benefit. It's as if no fucker actually knows yet have used this as an opportunity to further their own interests. 

Suffer a little while and bite your lip and things will turn out all better.  We will have our freedom and that is worth fighting for.  Life is not money but freedom.
We have the pound.  If we do not brexit we will have to join the Euro eventually and turn up for the cost of Greece and Italy and Portugal and Spain and that will cost us more and more in the future..........etc. etc. etc.  Then we will realise that we will be as poor as we feel now BUT then there is no hope ever to make it out. The web of the elite of Europe will not allow us ... ever.

As it stands all EU talk is just hypothetical.  It'll either drop us in the shit or it won't.  I'm sure whoever is right in hindsight will never stop going on about it, especially if it turns out remain were right.  The best scenario is that everything carries on as normal and we can just move on.  It doesn't bode well that our leaders are a collection of fucking idiots who don't know what's going on.  That said we had plenty of warning of that before voting them in.

Two world wars cost us nearly 40 billion quid, yet 15 years after WW2 ended ''we never had it so good''. 

Its a load of bankers wanting to remain in case panicking they might lose a fiver on the stock markets.

Fuck 'em. 

Trouble is the money men wanting out were no better.  The moral of the story is you'll be collectively fucked either way 'cause we're run by crooks and have been for a long time.  My eyes are firmly on those, always have been.  The EU is the EU but it isn't them who messed our country's housing up, made cuts to the point where nothing functions once you get past the shiney surface, tell us about NHS shorfalls while at the same time forking out far more money for a rail system that nobody cares about, selling off public services and personally pocketing masses of cash in the process, etc, etc, etc. 

My only annoyance that post the EU most people still won't see it.  It'll be like, time to hold these cunts to account, no, lets blame the Jews/French/remainers/Germans/Indians/leavers etc instead.

• Upvote 3

Leaving might have been a little more straightforward had the current crop of Tories not turned it into their own personal battles for the leadership. People voted on how they thought it best, which was hard enough given both sides lied.

our flaw was to somehow presume our political class wouldn’t fuck it up and would have in the subsequent time worked to understand the detail. More fool us.

• Upvote 1

The leave side have changed their tune massively on Brexit. It was all going to be an amazing utopia then it slowly went to “it will be fairly good” then to “it’s not the end of the world” then all of a sudden it’s “well we survived two world wars, im sure we can survive this.”

Amazing really that we’re now just talking merely surviving. And still the hardline brexiters press on. I suspect many don’t want to lose face so are just going with it but many are actually deluded I think. All to line the pockets of the likes of  Farage, JRM and their buddies who will all profit from this. Sod the rest of us. 

• Upvote 2

I’m bored of the whole thing. I voted for it but never expected it to happen and still don’t. It’ll be like Ireland with the Euro, keep voting till those in power get the decision they want and they can keep their filthy noses in the EU trough. I’m but an ant in terms of my significance in this world and I can’t imagine my day to day life is going to be any different either way. I’d leaving the EU going to make me any richer and happier? No. Is leaving the EU going to lead to food rationing and no medication? Of course not. 

Either way, stay or go, I’m past caring. All the vote has shown is the incompetence of our own MPs and how corrupt the EU is, “if you leave we won’t tell you about any terrorist threat” fucking disgusting. 

⬆️ Spot on

when I voted I thought leave meant leave - you just knew that all the politicians would fuck us over in the end

i am past caring now - at least in the states they have Trump who would have just gone for it. Here it just proves that the voters have no rights whatsoever as the politicians think they know best 

2 hours ago, E R said:

⬆️ Spot on

when I voted I thought leave meant leave - you just knew that all the politicians would fuck us over in the end

i am past caring now - at least in the states they have Trump who would have just gone for it. Here it just proves that the voters have no rights whatsoever as the politicians think they know best 

We are leaving - May's deal makes that clear. The ballot only had two options - IN or OUT. Everyone knew that the detail of the OUT decision would be decided by the government of the day and would have nothing to do with the referendum campaigning.

This deal seemingly gives away more control to the EU than ever so I will beg to differ 

I would prefer a hard Brexit with no deal - we will live 

49 minutes ago, E R said:

I would prefer a hard Brexit with no deal - we will live 

Yeah we will. But what happened to this glorious Brexit we were all promised? Thought it was going to be brilliant?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, nottmred said:

Yeah we will. But what happened to this glorious Brexit we were all promised? Thought it was going to be brilliant?

Was anybody promised anything thiugh? I know people bang on about the bus but at the same time we were told a Leave  vote would instantly cause an economic crash and businesses would leave. The NHS has no more money, the economy is stronger than before the vote and no businesses have left. 

The fact is no one had a clue and everyone lied.