What has he actually been proved to have done in this instance though titch? you get these leeches to the rich and famous every day trying to get there hands on some free money. A bit like you drawing a pension you havent paid for from British taxpayers

I heard Ronaldo was gay yet someone has come out and said he attacked her even after she has accepted hush money because now surprise surprise she wants even more money. If people pay these people off they automatically assume it is because they are guilty not that they may be protecting their family, business and their image rights. Already a load of soap dodging white dreadlocked lefty women are up in arms - google #pinknotgreen

They are already telling all women to boycott Topshop and plastering pictures of him standing next to Harvey Weinstein 🙄

answer this - is the first women he has allegedly assaulted also partly responsible because by accepted his money to shut her mouth she has allowed him to reportedly to do it time and time again? How can they take money and sign these non-disclosure agreements with a clear conscience? 

Already another load of women have come out saying stuff about Green hoping to earn a few quid. Any disgruntled ex-employee will be throwing their hat in the ring

i bet a pound to a penny that Lord Hain took a nice few quid from The Telegraph to use his parliamentary privilege to break their story the snide 

if Lord Green has done it then he deserves all he gets but he has always come across as a nice chap in my opinion.

As god is my judge and I will swear on anyone’s life you want - a mate of my mate knows him and once he gave me and my mate Keith free Port passes to the Monaco Grand Prix 

Edited by E R

1 hour ago, Lvivska said:

Wonder why Fatty is bothered about it .  

6 minutes ago, E R said:

What has he actually been proved to have done in this instance though titch? A bit like you drawing a pension you have t paid for from British taxpayers 

Bubbling up nicely. 😂😂

On 10/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, bristol red said:

I do however agree that Hain was bang out of order to think he is above the law in this respect. Parlimentary privilege is exactly what it says, a privilege not to be abused for personal gratification.

That’s the problem with modern politics. It used to be the idea that you made your fortune and then went into politics to do some good. Now you go into politics to make your money. Slowly but surely it’s been corrupted across the board. Over the years they’ve bent the rules and turned it into a trough, they guzzle from. 

• Upvote 2

The latest pics from LVIV’s local the Needleusers Arms

2nta9na.jpg

zve9ea.jpg

My sources tell me that is the Ukrainian Dwarf in the gimp mask 

On 10/31/2018 at 6:56 PM, E R said:

What has he actually been proved to have done in this instance though titch? you get these leeches to the rich and famous every day trying to get there hands on some free money. A bit like you drawing a pension you havent paid for from British taxpayers

I heard Ronaldo was gay yet someone has come out and said he attacked her even after she has accepted hush money because now surprise surprise she wants even more money. If people pay these people off they automatically assume it is because they are guilty not that they may be protecting their family, business and their image rights. Already a load of soap dodging white dreadlocked lefty women are up in arms - google #pinknotgreen

They are already telling all women to boycott Topshop and plastering pictures of him standing next to Harvey Weinstein 🙄

answer this - is the first women he has allegedly assaulted also partly responsible because by accepted his money to shut her mouth she has allowed him to reportedly to do it time and time again? How can they take money and sign these non-disclosure agreements with a clear conscience? 

Already another load of women have come out saying stuff about Green hoping to earn a few quid. Any disgruntled ex-employee will be throwing their hat in the ring

i bet a pound to a penny that Lord Hain took a nice few quid from The Telegraph to use his parliamentary privilege to break their story the snide 

if Lord Green has done it then he deserves all he gets but he has always come across as a nice chap in my opinion.

As god is my judge and I will swear on anyone’s life you want - a mate of my mate knows him and once he gave me and my mate Keith free Port passes to the Monaco Grand Prix 

My pension was not free fat lad , I paid into it every week for 50 years . 153 quid a week to live on and cunts like you think the government is doing a good job. Lads notice how Tubbs as gone quiet about Brexit , now he knows financial services will be affected and all the smart money is moving from London . Look on the bright side Tubbs no more free dinners and Skunks giving yer free tickets to Monaco you might lose some weight. .  KEITH who the fuck as a mate called Keith  {lmfao} .Probably gave yer the tickets so as he could get in the gates you and yer mate leering at the birds through the chainmail fencing .  

Just remembered now yer other hero Arron Banks is being investigated by the N.C.A. , They get involved when theres Foreign money involved . Russian money , How is it you always associated with wrong uns Tubbs and fat fuckers. .

13 hours ago, E R said:

The latest pics from LVIV’s local the Needleusers Arms

2nta9na.jpg

zve9ea.jpg

My sources tell me that is the Ukrainian Dwarf in the gimp mask 

Landlord and Landlady lovely couple working two jobs to get a business going and working bloody hard . What does the Banker man do .  sneers at em and takes the piss.  They are community minded do loads for the old folk next door and Tubbs takes the piss . Landlord is still a Para Medic .  Is there any wonder this place is dying on its feet when you have the carcass of Essex Red dominating the threads with his fucking hooray Henry sarcasm belittling salt of the earth folk like this hard working couple . Wheres the Mods why aint this fat fucker been fucked off?. 

1 hour ago, Lvivska said:

Landlord and Landlady lovely couple working two jobs to get a business going and working bloody hard . What does the Banker man do .  sneers at em and takes the piss.  They are community minded do loads for the old folk next door and Tubbs takes the piss . Landlord is still a Para Medic .  Is there any wonder this place is dying on its feet when you have the carcass of Essex Red dominating the threads with his fucking hooray Henry sarcasm belittling salt of the earth folk like this hard working couple . Wheres the Mods why aint this fat fucker been fucked off?. 

I get your point Andy, but I really do need to know mate..............is it you in the gimp mask?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lvivska said:

If you are so worried why are you contributing to it closing again? You going in there an nursing an Elderflower and ginger tonic water whilst you stuff yourself silly on the free cheese sandwiches and then fuck off down the station road working mans club to see if you can get a smelly finger off of one of the ol dears after the bingo. I have heard it is already up for sale as the punters have short arms and long pockets or in your case shorts arms and short legs. I heard they had a black tie do in there and everyone thought you had come in fancy dress as Lord Charles the ventriloquist puppet however instead of saying “gottle of gear” you was saying “gottle of Elderflower” 

lads if you are at a loose end what to do tomorrow night after the match - the working mans (ha the title is a joke in itself - working mans 🙄) - the working mans club in station road Ilkeston have Joe Hodgkinson on - he is one of Yorkshire’s favourite vocalists apparently

257qgsw.jpg

i reckon it will be a fucking wild one

2d82vn.jpg

Edited by E R

Normally at gigs people chuck cups of piss but when the Frank Sinatra of Yorkshire aka Joe Hodgkinson is on down the working mans club in Ilkeston they throw bags of it 😉

• Haha 1

What did you do Friday night yer fat cunt take the missus to the Pie and Mash shop . for a fucking cockney knees up in da owd kent woad. Bet the fat fucker as three pies on top of his  two stone of Mash . 

Merkel has now realised the enormity of her fuck up of an immigration policy and is stepping down. Hopefully the AFG will gain momentum now & sort it out for the poor Sausage munchers.

BBC Breakfast today. Top Story, Prince Charles ''when I'm King'' etc etc. Second Story Trump having a row with a journalist from CNN. Third Story, a 98 year old man almost beaten into a coma for a £20 telly.

BBC Breakfast Top Story yesterday. Some idiots setting fire to a cardboard box. 🙄

Edited by i.k.s

There's been more outrage over burning a replica Grenfell Tower than there was over the actual one. Was anyone ever arrested over the actual fire or are attentions now being focussed on the burning of the cardboard one?

I wonder how many serious crimes have gone unreported or investigated while people get all worked up over something slightly offensive taking place at a private party :thumbsdown_anim:

• Upvote 2

It's another sign of our fucked up politically correct society ..  Meantime every week in London at least one youngster dies from stab or gunshot wounds and no one is arrested......  So , we can assume a cardboard box is more important to the liberal brigade than young lives !!!

I see Sir Lenny Henry (and others) want tax breaks for non-white people in film/TV. I thought discrimination based on skin colour was racism? I think given Lenny Henry's limited talent and the fact he has achieved a knighthood, black people can do ok in the TV industry. Racism is a problem, however, further racism is not the solution.

8 minutes ago, Mr Smith said:

I see Sir Lenny Henry (and others) want tax breaks for non-white people in film/TV. I thought discrimination based on skin colour was racism? I think given Lenny Henry's limited talent and the fact he has achieved a knighthood, black people can do ok in the TV industry. Racism is a problem, however, further racism is not the solution.

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything he's done. Absolutely stealing a living.

1 hour ago, nottmred said:

I don't think I've ever laughed at anything he's done. Absolutely stealing a living.

Agreed. Sue Perkins is the absolute worst for me though. The least funny human on the planet. 

On 11/9/2018 at 11:15 AM, nottmred said:

I agree - I have seen him on tv a few times and he is by far and away the most bitter "comic" around who thinks he is hilarious but cannot get on tv because of his skin colour. No mate it is because you are shit

He clearly has the biggest the chip on the shoulder (surprised Dawn hasn't eaten it) and it comes through in his gritted teeth and jealous smile

I am a huge fan of Romesh Ranganathan - hilarious deadpan and I watch everything he is in. It has nothing to do with Lenny's colour just his lack of comedic talent

Edited by E R

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

What do you call a dog with a spade up it's arse

Dawn French, Cheryl Cole, Katie Price, Emma Bunton etc etc....

30 minutes ago, i.k.s said:

Dawn French, Cheryl Cole, Katie Price, Emma Bunton etc etc....

You leave Bunton out of this

• Upvote 1