Jump to content

Recommended Posts

“Get ta work you skiving bastard”

531dzr.jpg

Baroness Thatcher - the woman who saved Britain

qnad53.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking about old Thatcher eh?

Politicized the police force

Put millions out of work

Negative equity

Actively opposed any kind of minimum wage

Escallated the troubles in Northern Ireland

Created Tony Blair

Cried in public once - for herself.

Was a cunt.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E R said:

 

You should get yourself down to London mate - I will take you out on my expenses. I am attending a FREE lunch at the Park Lane Hilton tomorrow so I will post up a few pics for you

Corrected it for you Jamie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no such thing as a free lunch mate although this one is indeed free 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E R said:

There is no such thing as a free lunch mate although this one is indeed free 😂

How's the boozing going? You cut down still or have you pushed the throttle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I have been off it for a few weeks but will have a few glasses of red tomorrrow with my lunch and maybe a snifter of Port with my cheese at the end. It is 165 quid a head so the food should be good. Last year they had that German comedian Henning Wehn who was brilliant 

I also ended up winning some fucking England signed rugby shirt at the silent auction which was a kick in the bollocks as I was half cut and it cost a few quid and then they charged me another 50 to get the thing delivered home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, E R said:

No I have been off it for a few weeks but will have a few glasses of red tomorrrow with my lunch and maybe a snifter of Port with my cheese at the end. It is 165 quid a head so the food should be good. Last year they had that German comedian Henning Wehn who was brilliant 

I also ended up winning some fucking England signed rugby shirt at the silent auction which was a kick in the bollocks as I was half cut and it cost a few quid and then they charged me another 50 to get the thing delivered home 

Good for you....I could not go through a week off the sauce but I'm approaching 40 so need to slow down. 

Went to Duck & Waffle last week....11.00 cocktails > 22.00 stagger off the train

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dane B said:

Corrected it for you Jamie. 

Aint that the one the fat fucker went to the other year and was in the paper because they started groping the waitresses. They leave a fiver tip and the cunts think it entitles them to a feel . .  They had to carry the Chef out last year suffering with exhaustion trying to feed the fat cunt. , and his waiter had to have oxygen from a para medic because the fat fucker run his legs off keep asking for more snap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would probably be easier to just watch him like a hawk and then snap him back up again in a couple of weeks. 

This should be in the 'what's wrong with the UK' thread but it always amazes me that we have prisons half full of people who don't need to be there and then when you have people who are potentially very dangerous they go straight back out again.  I think you should only really be in prison if you're a danger to others, every other fucker should be set on community service.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

Would probably be easier to just watch him like a hawk and then snap him back up again in a couple of weeks. 

This should be in the 'what's wrong with the UK' thread but it always amazes me that we have prisons half full of people who don't need to be there and then when you have people who are potentially very dangerous they go straight back out again.  I think you should only really be in prison if you're a danger to others, every other fucker should be set on community service.

A friend of mine is serving 8 years for money laundering and tax evasion. The person who killed my cousin got six years, out in three. Seems not paying your tax is worse than killing someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

A friend of mine is serving 8 years for money laundering and tax evasion. The person who killed my cousin got six years, out in three. Seems not paying your tax is worse than killing someone. 

That's what I'm talking about Bestie.  We were watching some shark on the tele the other day who'd fucked God knows how many people's lives with his monetary skullduggery but he still wasn't actually dangerous.  Money is money and you recover from losing it as long as you're tough enough while you don't recover too well from being raped or murdered.  Just have the fucker sweeping streets for ten years and keep the dangerous people inside.  I think we've lost sight of what Prison should be for.

My old boss' cousin was murdered too. Her killer won't get out and that's as it should be.  I leant her a book called 'The Psychopath Test' and her killer was in it.  With hindsight that wasn't my best moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

That's what I'm talking about Bestie.  We were watching some shark on the tele the other day who'd fucked God knows how many people's lives with his monetary skullduggery but he still wasn't actually dangerous.  Money is money and you recover from losing it as long as you're tough enough while you don't recover too well from being raped or murdered.  Just have the fucker sweeping streets for ten years and keep the dangerous people inside.  I think we've lost sight of what Prison should be for.

My old boss' cousin was murdered too. Her killer won't get out and that's as it should be.  I leant her a book called 'The Psychopath Test' and her killer was in it.  With hindsight that wasn't my best moment.

I agree. Non dangerous criminals should be made to work for the state doing the jobs no one else wants to do. Take my mate, he should be made to paint railings around parks or cutting grass etc 40 hours a week for a year or two. You miss a day you’re going inside for the rest of your sentence. 

Haha bet that was awkward when she returned the book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

I agree. Non dangerous criminals should be made to work for the state doing the jobs no one else wants to do. Take my mate, he should be made to paint railings around parks or cutting grass etc 40 hours a week for a year or two. You miss a day you’re going inside for the rest of your sentence. 

Haha bet that was awkward when she returned the book. 

To be fair I didn't know it had happened until she returned it.  I still cringe a bit when I think about it, 'I've got this brilliant book with all these psychopaths in it, you'd love it'...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

My old boss' cousin was murdered too. Her killer won't get out and that's as it should be.  I leant her a book called 'The Psychopath Test' and her killer was in it.  With hindsight that wasn't my best moment.

Jon Ronson's? Good book that.

What chapter out of interest :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, E R said:

I have just ordered a copy from eBay - sounds interesting 😳

I ended up buying all his books, he's got a very honest style

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Upcoming Events

  • Live championship table

  • Championship Live Scores

    Fctables
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.