Happy families Jamie ... Been there , done that , never again !

Me and Liz do it every Christmas for our ever expanding family Colin.

Think we had about 11 for Christmas this year. Must say though, the daughters and daughters in law chip in and clean up after dinner. It does show appreciation for what Liz does for them.

I always try to make easter a fun time for the grandkids..

11141206_10205009428332748_5160677827906

Either that, or force them to sit through 90 minutes of watching Forest, eh Andy.

I;ve just clicked on me profile in me friends thingy I have two mates Boynsey who is a mate and some fucker called Bummer . I aint added him so how the fuck as that got there, I aint the kind of bloke to have a mate called Bummer,

I've just checked my profile, and Bummer is one of my friends too.

His profile

Interests

Shopping, Dancing, Soccer, Man Utd, Sex in the City, Big Brother, Hollyoaks, The Royal Family, WWE, Soaps, David Beckham, Lvivska (sexy), Strictly come dancing, Cock, Fashion, UKIP, One Direction etc
Seems he's got a soft spot for Lviv.

Our lasses grandma has early stage dementia. Her mum moved her down here into a little bungalow round the corner from theirs about 2 years ago and we only live 5 minutes away so we nip in a couple of days a week to help out. She's no hassle, still recognises people and is unbelievably grateful if you so much as make her a cuppa tea. One of our lasses cousins lives half an hour away and has visited a grand total of 3 times. Her other cousin was up poncing round Leeds the other weekend but couldn't be arsed to nip in. When the old dear clocks it though they'll come swarming round like flies round shit.

The same thing happened with their auntie. Did fuck all for her but when she passed away they descended on her house like vultures. Their side of the family inherited about 500k, as did my girlfriends, and now they swan about thinking they're big time. They're a total disgrace. Our lasses nan has a bit of money and I'd honestly sooner she burnt the lot than give those grasping cunts a penny.

Edited by Danny

And the moral to this story is, if you are ever INVITED to Jamie's house for dinner, make sure you get there early to cook the dinner, look after his babies, and lay the table. Oh and make sure you go there loaded with a shopping trolley full of Waitrose gear. Woe betide you if you dare to venture into Lidl for an Arctic Roll. :lol: :lol:

He won't INVITE you again.

Fucking magic Jamie. PMSL

Mate a crate of beer is a tenner is tesco and a bottle of wine a fiver. To turn up with a one pound asda dessert is an insult. I don't want anyone to look after my kids but her parents were sitting in doors watching telly. Surely they would want to be with their grand kids on Easter. They had the slapper sisters kid

We cooked the dinner, laid the table and did everything. To be honest I am glad everything happens how it does as today they go back to their miserable poor lives and I get on with mine. I said to the missus at Christmas we are going away and let them all scratch round with asda food and gamble their lives away

Your post reminded me of something

I read the other day at work , Easter Monday and I am at work goes for me snap and a read of me paper , I am already in depression because I am working when every other fuckers off

Anyway there's this article some bird with twelve kids on benefits is photographed coming out of some top end fashion shop with a 800 quid handbag , she also says that her bloke who is a van driver on tax credits who she as just got back with because she wants another kid are going to Disney land at a cost of 10 grand ,

the paper says something about her being on benefits and she says she deserves an holiday ,

My point being like your outlaws they think they are entitled, never dawns on the bitch that thousands are spent on her and her kids. they think they are entitled,

Tbh Lviv the one thing in life that annoys me is people who try their best, work hard but don't get a break.

Lazy gamblers, ungrateful ponces and people who dump their kids on others for a new bit of cock are not my cup of tea

Edited by E R

I agree with yer E.R. What possesses some fucker to have twelve kids and not be able to keep any of em and rely on the state . Fuck me I aint an ogre or owt every fucker makes mistakes but twelve kids is a piss take .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2996106/Pregnant-mother-11-makes-39-000-year-benefits-seen-shopping-handbags-store-purses-cost-275-each.html

Edited by Lvivska

As some in the comments said, the benefits are supposed to be for the kids but these two seem to be spunking most of the cash on themselves. Nice.

I;ve just clicked on me profile in me friends thingy I have two mates Boynsey who is a mate and some fucker called Bummer . I aint added him so how the fuck as that got there, I aint the kind of bloke to have a mate called Bummer,

:D Not sure why I found that so funny but that really made me laugh.

Have a look at all your mates and see who's missing, that's your Bummer.

Is Dane still on there?

I ain't a Bummer.

Not all gays are bummers.

At what point in time did the meaning of gay change from being happy to being homo?