I pay for my mum's mobile and when it gets near the end of her contract all these dodgy mobile firms keep calling with amazing deals on a 3 year old phone. Then my mum plagues me she wants her free phone

I got her the new iphone as that is what she is used to but she swapped from EE to O2 as they had a good deal. Now she keeps asking me to set it up (i dont know how), i have give O2 the pac code and it still hasnt gone over. How can she get her photos over

And on and on

All because these dodgy fuckers tell her she can have a new phone

I can't stand blokes that take their wife's maiden name to create a double barreled surname when they get married. Tossers.

One of my uncle's dropped his surname altogether and took his dyke looking wife's surname. Something to do with 'honouring' her dad as they hadn't got on in the past. I thought it was a load of shite.

Right - just been on the phone to Sky and she's paying £67 a months for Sky tv with sports but no films. I think this is fucking outrageous but they only offered to knock £7.50 a month off for 6 months.

Any ideas on how to get them to lower the price? She lives in Devon so there's no chance of moving to Virgin as they don't do the service in the area and she's getting on for 70 yrs old. She's been using Sky for 15yrs and the best they can offer is 7.50 off for 6 months...

Tempted to tell them to fuck off but she loves watching football and the F1...

Ideas please...

Right - just been on the phone to Sky and she's paying £67 a months for Sky tv with sports but no films. I think this is fucking outrageous but they only offered to knock £7.50 a month off for 6 months.

Any ideas on how to get them to lower the price? She lives in Devon so there's no chance of moving to Virgin as they don't do the service in the area and she's getting on for 70 yrs old. She's been using Sky for 15yrs and the best they can offer is 7.50 off for 6 months...

Tempted to tell them to fuck off but she loves watching football and the F1...

Ideas please...

Wouldn't it work out cheaper every month if she had the whole works from Sky, instead of phone and broadband from BT?

Wouldn't it work out cheaper every month if she had the whole works from Sky, instead of phone and broadband from BT?

Yep, I'm sure it would but she doesn't want to change everything over etc - she's getting a bit forgetful and any change is a bit stressful for her. Sounds a bit shit but she's been through a fair bit in the last year and I don't want to rock the boat too much.

Plus she is in Devon and sky internet here is apparently shite (her friends have it and it keeps on dropping out)...

One of my uncle's dropped his surname altogether and took his dyke looking wife's surname. Something to do with 'honouring' her dad as they hadn't got on in the past. I thought it was a load of shite.

What a pussy 😂

Yep, I'm sure it would but she doesn't want to change everything over etc - she's getting a bit forgetful and any change is a bit stressful for her. Sounds a bit shit but she's been through a fair bit in the last year and I don't want to rock the boat too much.

Plus she is in Devon and sky internet here is apparently shite (her friends have it and it keeps on dropping out)...

Might get a better deal just cancelling it and when it ends take out a new package? But that would be a ball ache for you of course. Maybe they didn't think you'd really go through with cancelling when you called?

Might get a better deal just cancelling it and when it ends take out a new package? But that would be a ball ache for you of course. Maybe they didn't think you'd really go through with cancelling when you called?

I think that's the case too. I'll phone them up and cancel tomorrow. See what they say then!

I can't stand blokes that take their wife's maiden name to create a double barreled surname when they get married. Tossers.

Like that arse licker we worked with? Whilst we're on about them I can't stand those arse lickers that shoot up the greasy pole in companies despite being the biggest fuckwit going all because daddy plays fucking golf with the MD.

Like that arse licker we worked with? Whilst we're on about them I can't stand those arse lickers that shoot up the greasy pole in companies despite being the biggest fuckwit going all because daddy plays fucking golf with the MD.

That's exactly the prick I was referring to - and you're on about the same fella!! He also had a joint stag and hen do when he got married!! What an arse-hole.

Edited by A new man

I think that's the case too. I'll phone them up and cancel tomorrow. See what they say then!

I did that. Then sit and wait.

About 1 week before it was due to be cancelled I got a call offering next 6 months free and following 6 months half price if I signed up for 18 months, so last 6 at full price.

Once a household has all the kit then they are daft not to offer a good deal.

! He also had a joint stag and hen do when he got married!! What an arse-hole.

Forgot about that. I'll bet we can guess who bends who over when it comes to ramming it home. I'll bet she's the Janice to his Ralph.

Edited by leather

I have had a couple of days off and yesterday got the hump with a waitress in Toby carvery

We took the kids out on their go karts and they was peddling about for a good 2 hours. There is a carvery near and it was empty so we stopped on the spur. Now my kids are only little so what we do is get 2 king size plates and just share it out. It was a waitress in there who told us to do it and we do it all the time. It is actually an option in the Toby menu

I sat down explained to the waitress (50 year old English women) that was what we wanted to do and could we have 3 small plates. It is my food - if I ate a mouthful and empty and cup off piss over it what I leave is only going in the bin anyway

She went they can't take them plates up. I explained again and she was "so the kids eat free". No I am paying for my food and giving some to my kids. I also showed her it was in the menu. She honestly have a dirty look and walked off. We got the food and no plates. I asked for them again and she huffed and went off and got them.

I swear we eat there quite a bit and It comes to 23 quid and I always always give the 7 quid as a tip

We have the food and I ask for the bill and the **** has a new lease of life - smiling. If you want to add gratuity sir

I went "no not after your attitude earlier. I would rather set fire to the money"

She glared and went "whatever" and snatched the money up. I said "that is what kids say love not bad waitresses in their 50's on minimum wage"

Bitch. In front of my kids as well. Anyway what I was getting at - 99 percent or British waiting staff are fucking terrible

I bet she was pissed off because as soon as you got there she had to help Chef peel another sack of taters. I heard that a kid in the pub clapped eyes on yer and started shouting MAM MAM ITS THAT FAT BLOKE WHO EATS ALL THE CHIPS . E.R. at the Toby He makes a wall of Mash tater six inch high fills it with the grub puts two yorkshires on top and fills them up and then swills it down with a jug of onion gravy.

At least I pay rather than poncing cheese sandwiches whilst nursing half of shippos for 2 hours

Even your mates say you have short arms (I mean don't buy you round in the pub not the fact you have little dwarfy arms)

At least I pay rather than poncing cheese sandwiches whilst nursing half of shippos for 2 hours

Even your mates say you have short arms (I mean don't buy you round in the pub not the fact you have little dwarfy arms)

:laughingsmiley:

Yeah. They let us go at 3 and I got home about 1 so put in the work. Feel terrible today mind

Haven't had a day like that for months

Edited by E R

Yeah. They let us go at 3 and I got home about 1 so put in the work. Feel terrible today mind

Haven't had a day like that for months

My Mrs didn't work yesterday as the office was out of power due to the electrical fire on Weds... She was meant to work from home but went out on the lash with a couple of friends.

Happy Easter anyway. If you have any family you have to try and see them this weekend.

15 for lunch today with lamb and Turkey

Couple of glasses of wine and already had 40 winks. Woke up with my boy asleep cuddling me. Heaven

Moan all you like but you would miss England without your family

Happy Easter all

Happy Easter animal0030.gif

Did you do an egg hunt? (hide eggs round house and/or garden for the kids to find). We used to always do that when we were kids, to be honest we did that into our 20s :worried_anim:

tight guests annoy me. I paid for everything yesterday including a case of champagne and beers and wine. One sister whose husband is a ne'er do well gambler kept of about this amazing dessert she was going to bring. She turned up with a banoffee pie out of asda. I asked if this was what she was referring too and she said no - the other one had sold out lol

To add insult, her 2 teenage boys (neither work and both have the most amazing get rich quick schemes that Peter out almost daily these days) were too hung over too attend so she made 2 dinners and took home some crumble we had bought for them. We got the 1 pound dessert and they got the fruit crumble from waitrose.

The other sister who split from her husband has found a new bit of cock and he is a proper weirdo loner. But they dropped her daughter round the grand parents house (in their 70's) Friday and was supposed to go to Windsor for the night. As of 11pm when they left still no sign of them

From now on the only shit I am giving is me my wife my kids and my mum and dad. Her mum and dad at a push although yesterday lunch was at 3, we have 3 little babies and had to cook for 13 and they turned up at ten to 3 (would it have killed them to come an hour earlier and help lay the table etc as they had fuck all else to do). Anyway the useless gambler and her sister can fuck off if they think I am having Christmas here as can the slapper other sister who drops her daughter like a bad smell at the first smell of cock cheese. Cunts all of em and tight ones at that

And the moral to this story is, if you are ever INVITED to Jamie's house for dinner, make sure you get there early to cook the dinner, look after his babies, and lay the table. Oh and make sure you go there loaded with a shopping trolley full of Waitrose gear. Woe betide you if you dare to venture into Lidl for an Arctic Roll. :lol: :lol:

He won't INVITE you again.

Fucking magic Jamie. PMSL

......... If you have any family you have to try and see them this weekend.

:unsure:

Cunts all of em and tight ones at that

:laughingsmiley: