i.k.s

Reasons why you HATE the modern game...

Had a brilliant two days of LIVE football. In the monkey tree pre match, met up with some old heads and after in the sportsmans. Then yesterday got right on it for Aldershot game. When sky sports premier league goals came on this morning I couldn't even muster the enthusiasm to look up at the telly.

The team Liverpool have named tonight. On any given day I want that club to lose but tonight especially I'm desperate for Exeter to turn them over.

Allardyce is already getting shit for saying hes making four changes but the media darling Klopp is getting away with it. Liverpool should be fined for that team. Imagine being a fan and travelling all that way just for that team.

For all those that are sick of modern football and all it entails, shafting its grassroots supporters etc...I'm gonna enjoy my half time pint at Eastleigh tomorrow outside as they've closed the clubhouse to us mortals to allow more corporate hospitality. Who incidentally are allowed to start supping at 11.30 while nobody else can get in til 1.30. How nice. Wankers.

Neil Lennon " The pitch was a great leveller". Get a fucking grip of yourself you ginger minge. Top flight Football used to be played on pitches like that week in week out. Mithering on because the surface isn't a smooth as a bird's silk drawers. It ain't snooker you tool.

I've never liked the ****, particularly when he ponced on after leaving Celtic that he was struggling to get a job in the Premier League. Anyone with a brain could win the SPL with them so it's hardly a seal of quality.

The price of tickets, wasn't it last season Ipswich were charging Leeds fans £42 for a Tuesday night match? When did that become acceptable?

Wasn't that done in retaliation for Leeds doing the same for the match at Elland Road?

Barcelonas president saying if a big club misses out on qualification for the champions league then they should be given a wildcard entry. What a bunch of absolute fucking shit cunts.

Barcelonas president saying if a big club misses out on qualification for the champions league then they should be given a wildcard entry. What a bunch of absolute fucking shit cunts.

Read about this new proposal recently it's absolute bollocks. All big clubs auto qualify for Champions League no matter where they finish in the league. Total crap

I don't much like Collymore as a media 'expert' but he is the only one who's not affraid to have a go at the cheats. Refs have to play their part too though, how many penalties do see given when a fouled player stays on their feet? It's virtually none.

Edited by Art Vandelay

I don't much like Collymore as a media 'expert' but he is the only one who's not affraid to have a go at the cheats. Refs have to play their part too though, how many penalties do see given when a fouled player stays on their feet? It's virtually none.

How about when a player is fouled in the box without the ball at his feet? Surely it's a penalty if he has the ball or if it happens outside the area off the ball so why not a penalty when it's inside the area too? A few matches ago, Oliviera was tripped in the box whilst chasing for the ball would've been a pen if he had the ball at his feet or a free kick outside the box chasing it, those should be penalties too??!!!

How about when a player is fouled in the box without the ball at his feet? Surely it's a penalty if he has the ball or if it happens outside the area off the ball so why not a penalty when it's inside the area too? A few matches ago, Oliviera was tripped in the box whilst chasing for the ball would've been a pen if he had the ball at his feet or a free kick outside the box chasing it, those should be penalties too??!!!

You tell us. Weren't you reffing sunday league up in Scarborough Andy?

it doesn't matter if they have the ball or not. As it says in the laws of the game - if it's any one of the ten offences listed it's a penalty irrespective of the position of the ball.

what age group?

Admin make me laugh on here. Spitting their dummies out over a casual throwaway remark from WW2, yet allowing this absolute nause from Scarborough to post at will.

How about when some fucker I wouldn't let near a goldfish never mind kids posts about imaginary disabled people getting blown up in a terrorist attack just so he can ban someone off a forum. It doesn't get much lower than that. Well if sending pics of yourself with your shirt off to total strangers is worse, who knows...

How about when some fucker I wouldn't let near a goldfish never mind kids posts about imaginary disabled people getting blown up in a terrorist attack just so he can ban someone off a forum. It doesn't get much lower than that. Well if sending pics of yourself with your shirt off to total strangers is worse, who knows...

You certainly are one "Disturbed" individual and probably a concern to many.

it doesn't matter if they have the ball or not. As it says in the laws of the game - if it's any one of the ten offences listed it's a penalty irrespective of the position of the ball.

Correct... But how many of those ten listed offences do refs actually adhere to these days?

Thanks for the adult response by the way, can't believe how many genuine idiots post on this forum.