i.k.s

Reasons why you HATE the modern game...

Manchester City being investigated and face a maximum fine of £100,000 because their fans booed the Champions League anthem. Throw bananas at black players and get£8000 fine. Disgusting.

Look how many England players never sung the national anthem before matches, why weren't those fuckers ever fined?

Look how many England players never sung the national anthem before matches, why weren't those fuckers ever fined?

There's only one anthem that needs respecting in football and that's the anthem of the men in power apparently.

I don't even know the words past the first line.

Edited by Charlie Cheswick

They should get a two game ban. Shit like that could cost an opposing club a league title, or a small club a decent cup win.

They should get a two game ban. Shit like that could cost an opposing club a league title, or a small club a decent cup win.

As could other dodgy refereeing decisions hence why video replays need to be bought into the sport.

The endless fecking greed, where there's no such thing as enough money for these tools

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/real-madrids-karim-benzema-arrested-6764792

This is something I might imagine if we were still in the days when your post retirement days saw you buying a paper shop, not at a time when you earn more in a year than most if us will see in a lifetime.

Went Aldershot Saturday. 100 Eastleigh on a terrace that holds about 2500. Honestly its like fucking time travel. The game was terrible and we left half way through the second half and went back to the pub and missed the goal. Eastleigh won 0-1. I love it.

What's the deal with teams changing kits to try and get as similar to the opposition as possible? When Arsenal played Sheff Wed the other week they wheeled out some weird light and dark blue combo for the occasion. Then a week later when they played Swansea they went with a grey one. I assume they're saving their red kit for the games against Liverpool and Southampton. Even the lower leagues are at it now, Coventry played Sheff Utd at the weekend and changed to play in red and white for the occasion. It's become ridiculous and needs to stop :thumbsdown_still:

article-2176694-1425CF4F000005DC-331_634

Chelsea players. Disgusting bastards. Watching analysis of the game and they absolutely ruined Sunderland first half. Proof if ever needed that modern footballers don't give a flying fuck about the likes of you and me. Shelling out all that dough to at LEAST see 'em put a decent shift in, but its all about them and their pampered egos. Absolute disgrace!

Chelsea players. Disgusting bastards. Watching analysis of the game and they absolutely ruined Sunderland first half. Proof if ever needed that modern footballers don't give a flying fuck about the likes of you and me. Shelling out all that dough to at LEAST see 'em put a decent shift in, but its all about them and their pampered egos. Absolute disgrace!

Apparently the fans rounded on them, booing certain players when the announcer was going through the team. Would be nice if clubs would start sacking these wankers.

Same at Real Madrid I understand.

It pisses me off how much flak the fans are getting for booing them. Why shouldn't they? They shelled out hundreds of quid to watch their team purposely under perform and all they get is twats like Charlie Nicholas sahing "they should show more respect to someone like Fabregas, he might never recover from this, they shouldn't be booing him" and then a one season wonder like Costa who swans around like he's Didier Drogba but without any of the talent. If you can't motivate yourself to work for someone like Mourinho who has won the league in FOUR different countries because he said something "nasty" to you then you deserve to be booed.

It pisses me off how much flak the fans are getting for booing them. Why shouldn't they? They shelled out hundreds of quid to watch their team purposely under perform and all they get is twats like Charlie Nicholas sahing "they should show more respect to someone like Fabregas, he might never recover from this, they shouldn't be booing him" and then a one season wonder like Costa who swans around like he's Didier Drogba but without any of the talent. If you can't motivate yourself to work for someone like Mourinho who has won the league in FOUR different countries because he said something "nasty" to you then you deserve to be booed.

Me too, but then do a lot of players turned pundits like Nicholas. Bunch of Fecking brown nosers. I thought pundits were there to give us the inside view of the game. What good are they if they can't tell it like it is? Too busy making excuses for these sorry bunch of wankers. . What does he mean Fabregas might not recover? What sort of a pussy does he think he is? Clearly Fabregas doesn't really care much about anything but the bounce.

Costa - oh how I wish there was a Burns, Lloyd, Keane or Joe Jordan in the game still. It'd be worth the ban to see them spark him out.

One thing I do like is Leicester being top by five points.

Talking of pundits, I was watching Match of the Day the other day and they were talking about Man United's manager and if he can hang on to his job. I googled the League table and they were three points off the top at the time. Fucking idiots.

Mourinho only got sacked when he did coz Chelsea had next two matches at home v Shit Sunderland and Watford which are two matches they were gonna win anyway. Jose had just said too much.

One thing I do like is Leicester being top by five points.

Talking of pundits, I was watching Match of the Day the other day and they were talking about Man United's manager and if he can hang on to his job. I googled the League table and they were three points off the top at the time. Fucking idiots.

I think it's more down to the fans than anything and they are out the top four now. The football is fucking turgid, if you'd spent £250m then you have every right to expect world class players playing good football but they only have one, Mata, and Moyes signed him!

As for Leicester hearing very similar punditry to what was said about us in the seventies "they won't win, the bubble will burst" I hope it doesn't and they fucking smash the league with their £30m squad.

I think it's more down to the fans than anything and they are out the top four now. The football is fucking turgid, if you'd spent £250m then you have every right to expect world class players playing good football but they only have one, Mata, and Moyes signed him!

As for Leicester hearing very similar punditry to what was said about us in the seventies "they won't win, the bubble will burst" I hope it doesn't and they fucking smash the league with their £30m squad.

I read a book that had a section on Van Gaal and he came across as a bit of a twat. If you're a bit of a twat the knives come out early so it's probably a bit of that too. I'm with you on Leicester.

When he was at Barcelona a 10 or 11 year old Gerard Pique was in the youth team and he approached Van Gaal at an event of some sort with his dad and said hes enjoying being at Barca. Van Gaal pushed him over and said "your not strong enough to play football" then got his security guards to take Piques dad out. The bloke comes across as a massive turd.

When he was at Barcelona a 10 or 11 year old Gerard Pique was in the youth team and he approached Van Gaal at an event of some sort with his dad and said hes enjoying being at Barca. Van Gaal pushed him over and said "your not strong enough to play football" then got his security guards to take Piques dad out. The bloke comes across as a massive turd.

I read similar stuff about Robert Enke. Barca signed him from Germany so he'd just moved countries and he got one game, made a mistake in it and was third choice from then on meaning he wasn't even training with the first team. Van Gaal just cut him off.

Reading all this Van Gaal stuff reminded of me the time when Porky Platt was the manager and he was on the local news being interviewed alongside Clough. The tool was giving it the big 'un to Clough about how he'd been all round Europe studying great managers and named Van Gaal in that list. Everything is a lot clearer now.

Edited by leather

Louis Van Gaal is becoming one of the most over rated managers of recent times. Now, after four defeats in a row, he's threatening to walk out just as he did at Barca and Bayern but so good to see these overpaid muppets losing most weeks and from what Ive seen this season, Rooney should be nowhere near the England squad but Roy will still blurt some rubbish about how he's still our best player!!!

All this talk about Guardiola being one of the best managers around is slightly misleading too. He's only ever managed at two of Europes biggest, richest clubs and now he wants the Man City job so, for me, he'd have to have success with smaller or less successful clubs without millions to spend before he can be judged as one of the best.

Edited by AndyNFFC