i.k.s

Reasons why you HATE the modern game...

They'll be crying again after Tuesday night when they're out th CL.

Nah, different dynamic. Despite the recent upturn in their fortunes you have to remember how long City fans suffered at the hands of United. Winning the title against them would have a been a dream come true for many City fans, a dream which was shattered. Was crying over the top? Absolutely. However, we shouldn't dismiss their tears as those of spoiled children, instead we should accept they re-enforce the status of City fans as real fans who care about one of the things that makes football so special - rivalry.

Nah, it's just Stupid Imo. Wouldn't bother me who we beat to win the title, it was Reading last time (not that it will happen again) if it had been Wolves that season it wouldn't have been any sweeter, we won the league so what does it matter? City will win the league, they've had it won since December, but so what if you lose to your local rivals along the way, they'll be getting the last laugh, talking of laughs, how the Mancs celebrated after their 3-2 win, it was like when a non league team beats a league team in the FA cup that's how far they've fallen.

It seems that Man City fans are becoming the new Real Madrid, they feel they've a right to win every match they play coz they've spent the most. Yes they've probably shoved a few packed brown envelopes to the FA as many decisions this season have gone in their favour & Pep's on pitch rants to refs/players going unpunished, but they have the best team simply due to having unlimited funds though I don't think they'll overcome that 3-0 deficit from Anfield & will go out of the CL to cue more crying from their fans and more £millions spent in the summer.

I couldn't think of anything better than winning any league against the sheepshaggers. It'd be amazing. Sadly, according to Deano we'll never win another league ever again.

"Ref Watch"... A Complete waste of programme time.

I can only assume what that is, a camera following the referee around picking up on mistakes? If so, I'm with you.

I'd start with cheating bastard watch intsead. Follow cheating bastards around with a camera and when they're proved to be cheating bastards ban them for a month. I reckon that would sort the problem of cheating bastards pretty quickly and refs would suddenly look pretty good.

I can only assume what that is, a camera following the referee around picking up on mistakes? If so, I'm with you.

I'd start with cheating bastard watch intsead. Follow cheating bastards around with a camera and when they're proved to be cheating bastards ban them for a month. I reckon that would sort the problem of cheating bastards pretty quickly and refs would suddenly look pretty good.

"That's good, but it's not right" Ref Watch is a show on sky sports where former referee Dermot Gallagher, who obviously needed the money!!, gives his views on that weekend's refereeing decisions like its gonna change anything! He's so bloody hypocritical & usually justifies himself by saying that all referees, including him when active, have a different tolerance level... So exactly why does this show exist??!!!!

Agree with you on cheating bastard watch, that'd be much more productive.

Mourinho has said that finishing second is a bigger measure of success than winning the FA Cup. Fuck off Jose.

It is. :worried_anim:

That ''foul'' against the Chelsea 'keeper by Charlie Austin. :rolleyes_anim:

That penalty Bournemouth should've got v Mancs Utd... Like Callum Wilson doesn't know that opposing players aren't given penalties at Old Trafford.

It is. :worried_anim:

I know and that's a reason why i hate the modern game!

The 2018 FA Cup winners will be remembered in 50 years. The 2018 Premier League runners up won't.

Edited by A new man

Im all for getting off the managerial merry go round but isnt this just it in another form?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43941093

Another beginning maybe. He'll win nothing at Rangers but won't get the job he wants (Scousers) without any managerial experience in his locker. Once he's been at a few clubs & won nothing he'll be the perfect fit to then go to Liverpool & win nothing.

It's mental that so called ex 'star players' want to manage huge clubs immediately.

Hope he does a John Barnes & nauses it up.

It's mental that so called ex 'star players' want to manage huge clubs immediately.

Hope he does a John Barnes & nauses it up.

Which will bring me back to moaning about pundits because Ill bet hardly any of the names on that side of things will call it out for the joke it is.

Rangers have no money, a shit squad, and a mental job as an owner, plus the SPL is shite. Rangers are light years behind Celtic. Why would Gerard want to cut his managerial teeth there?

Fuck him anyway, Scouse twat.

The fact that Chelsea have won 7 of the last 9 FA Youth Cups but pretty much never play anyone from their youth system.

They'd rather spend £millions on foreign players and use the excuse of too many games when they don't win the league.

Their youth players have obviously got potential but they'll never get the chance to prove it at Chelsea coz of the pressure to win the league most seasons. Even the ones who do get the chance and do well in the Prem like RLC, won't get a chance at Chelsea.

Drinkwater and Barkley have gone missing in action there too!!

They'd rather spend £millions on foreign players and use the excuse of too many games when they don't win the league.

Their youth players have obviously got potential but they'll never get the chance to prove it at Chelsea coz of the pressure to win the league most seasons. Even the ones who do get the chance and do well in the Prem like RLC, won't get a chance at Chelsea.

Drinkwater and Barkley have gone missing in action there too!!

Do you post anything that isn't moaning Deano?

Safe Standing to be discussed in Parliament after 110,000 fans signed a petition.

I still don't understand why terraces were banned anyway.