Sign in to follow this  
cufbert

V QPR

Stevie Wonder would do a better job.

Not a clue, the entire club from top to bottom doesn't have a clue what to do.

Reid, Lansbury, Paterson. That's it. The rest are a bunch of pussies

Dear o dear - fast forward this season. I am glad we are safe from the drop - I've never witnessed a team capitulate so dramatically in a season. No fight, no style and no pride.

Dear o dear - fast forward this season. I am glad we are safe from the drop - I've never witnessed a team capitulate so dramatically in a season. No fight, no style and no pride.

If I was Fawaz I'd be docking them a week's wages for each of these inept displays. It's theft getting paid for that, pure and simple.

• Upvote 3

Considering what shit we've just watched and you're still handing out the -1's. Honestly, you're the biggest **** on the Internet.

Do you think he actually sits there thinking "Right, this will fucking show him!!! **Click**" :thumbsup_still:

• Upvote 1

Do you think he actually sits there thinking "Right, this will fucking show him!!! **Click**" :thumbsup_still:

lol, he must do. He's obviously such a fuckwit that he doesn't realise that the more you do something the less effect it will have.

• Upvote 2

With a few exceptions I don't think the individual players are the main problem.

It's more a complete lack of cohesion and leadership, plus no discernible game plan and a team bereft of confidence.

Bring on the close season. Pearce can get a lot more out of this team.

Come on Mctavish. Individual players today do not give a fuck about playing for the shirt.

That was a shambles and embarrassing. Nobody wanted to defend, nobody put themselves on the line, it was shocking football.

QPR were wank, we made them look like Brazil

Come on Mctavish. Individual players today do not give a fuck about playing for the shirt.

That was a shambles and embarrassing. Nobody wanted to defend, nobody put themselves on the line, it was shocking football.

QPR were wank, we made them look like Brazil

That's the thing, they didn't even have to work for the battering they gave us.

Would rather wipe my arse with the tickets I've got for Brum than go to the game.

• Upvote 2

Guest Chaz73

Considering what shit we've just watched and you're still handing out the -1's. Honestly, you're the biggest **** on the Internet.

Speak for yourself, don't take it out on me coz Forest were shit today! Mind your language too as it goes against Forum rules, if you ever bother to read them.

• Downvote 2

Guest Chaz73

AGREED and SECONDED

Agreed with you too?!!

Jesus knows how you react when anyone disagrees with you?!!

• Downvote 1

Guest Chaz73

You're still alive then?

Shame.

Can only laugh at you, well... Could insult you back but, as I've mentioned in the complaint, I don't want to stoop to your level, not sure I could get that low anyway.
  • Downvote 3

Guest Chaz73

Exactly. Davies, Fawaz, players, coaches. All as culpable as each other.

Strange how our bad run started with the FA Cup match v Clough Jnr's Sheffield Utd?!!!

Let's blame the Nigel Clough curse!:-) LOL

• Downvote 2