Sign in to follow this  
cufbert

V QPR

Be nice to see Wilson, Lansbury and Vaughan all involved for a bit of fitness as we prepare for next season.

That being said I can only see a comfortable home win in this one.

QPR have a few key players back one being Austin. I really can't see our current defence stopping him or QPR if I'm honest!

I didn't want to watch the D*rby game on TV and the same about this one but I will be there hopefully cheering rather than shouting at them for no passion!

Head says 2-0 QPR
Heart says 2-1 Forest

Weve been utter shite and not expected to win so we will win this and then lose to Birmingham

We should piss all over em we beat the cunts 2-0 with the little jock twat in charge . 5-0 to the Tricky Reds.

QPR 5 - 0 Forest. We haven't reached rock bottom yet.

(I hope I'm wrong but following the Derby debacle we have played much poorer teams and still not got a win..)

And still Lviv defends Davies. He just can't see any wrong with the little twat, even though he has been bombed out of every club he has managed.

It's all Fawaz's fault now.

Lviv, the only thing Fawaz did wrong was listen to pissed up fans like you and appointed the poison dwarf in the first place.

starting 11 Darlow, Halford, Lascelles, Wilson©, Fox, Peltier, Jara, Mackie, Cox, Lansbury, Derbyshire