Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Gems from Forest sites past...

For those unaware. on the old TRFF there was this fella Jeff, from Grantham. He is an ale rep & buy to let landlord who snaps up the shittiest gaffs in the UK & rents them out to east europeans & single mums. Can't remember the situation on this but I do remember we called him all sorts for posting pics up of his little girl on the 'net or something like that & we called him out over it, fucking about like, anyway this is fucking funny.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-en-23234e6ccee165c1df6f8680b8db9816.html

:thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still:

victimwall976x634.gif

11 years. Poor Becky.

:lol:

Everytime I see his name pop up on the Forest groups on Facebook that people share it makes me cringe. He seems to have a fair bit of a following on Facebook, if only they knew

Who was that foreign type that all those talkforest mugglesworths had a whip round for so he could go to a game, then the next week he's bragging about chucking 5 k at a watch. 😂

Who was that foreign type that all those talkforest mugglesworths had a whip round for so he could go to a game, then the next week he's bragging about chucking 5 k at a watch.

Stoyan was the Bulgarian chap...

Stoyan was the first one but I think he genuinely couldn't afford to go. After him they got a bit carried away and did the same for another guy, think he was from Norway or Sweden, who just fancied a free trip t3907.gif

Stoyan was the Bulgarian chap...

I remember him. He was properly made up "My dreams have come true!" Etc. The TF admin even presented him with a shitty talkforest certificate they'd knocked up on a bit of A3. 😂

I thought it was quite nice what they did for him but the second bloke started going on about just buying a new Audi convertible which was a bit of a piss take

I got a FB invite to TF reunited...fuck that for a game of soldiers, they've embraced BR on there with joy.. Saw MikeG carked it. RIP MikeG, with his finger hovering on the delete button & his uneasy tryst with DougNonce.