Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Gems from Forest sites past...

Fuck me sideways Jeff that ugly fissog will put me off my dinner and haunt my dreams for aeons ...

He has what one could justifiably say as a " boat " only his mother could love . Rumour has it she had to tie a pork chop around his neck to get the familly dog to lick his face.. :wink2:

Was he banned from here or did he just leave?

Cannot remember to be honest Jeff .. Think he left because he was getting regally abused by all and sundry..

I had a read through the old trff site yeaterday and was laughing my head off

I just had a read through a few old threads. Remember when you had that stalker ? :D I had a chuckle just at a few thread titles - 'jeff from Grantham you are a ****', 'cock handkerchief' and The bad bollocks thread - although I don't think I'll be opening that one again....

I just had a read through a few old threads. Remember when you had that stalker ? :D I had a chuckle just at a few thread titles - 'jeff from Grantham you are a ****', 'cock handkerchief' and The bad bollocks thread - although I don't think I'll be opening that one again....

cock handkerchief laughing_smiley.gif

Jeff used to carry a hankie round which he would slyly rub round his helmet when no one was looking and then smell to see if his cock needed a wash

That stalker was bad news. She got married about 2 months back I heard and I still think she will be back when this new plum finds out how mad she is and fucks her off

I told you she sent me a message saying she was getting married and that she was naming her kid after me - boy or girl :sad02:

Edited by E R

former TRFF'ers I implore you to read these 12 pages when you get a chance

http://trff.forummotions.com/t229p165-trff-cnt-of-the-year-award

it has everything - brilliant thread

"sausage nose"

What happened to that lad Trojii? he was quite good for a laugh as it goes but I am sure Candice Marie put the kybose on him going on TRFF anymore as we used to muller him about being her doormat

I remember once we had an argument as he tried to convince me that vegan tofu on a plastic bone shaped to look like a chicken drumstick tasted better than KFC

C007S-2.jpg?1343141997

Question for old TRFF people.

Who is this

:oneeyed02:

You shouldn't mock Cunny's eye/s. He's particularly sensitive since he started wearing glasses....

www.core77.com_blog_images_cyclops.jpg

You shouldn't mock Cunny's eye/s. He's particularly sensitive since he started wearing glasses....

This is him in Mexico on holiday

Minion-mexicano-600x681.jpg

Just read the site again - Cunny's picture of the baby with the massive cock made me fucking laugh!!!

I have that on my phone and have used the old "oh my mum sent me this pic of when I was a baby"

Girls always go "ahhhhhhhh" - then I scroll down" lol

Ive got my eye on you.... :happystrange:

For those unaware. on the old TRFF there was this fella Jeff, from Grantham. He is an ale rep & buy to let landlord who snaps up the shittiest gaffs in the UK & rents them out to east europeans & single mums. Can't remember the situation on this but I do remember we called him all sorts for posting pics up of his little girl on the 'net or something like that & we called him out over it, fucking about like, anyway this is fucking funny.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-en-23234e6ccee165c1df6f8680b8db9816.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1