Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Gems from Forest sites past...

What about Othello on here? Was so anti-Doughty/Arthur that you could almost picturing him wiping the spittle off his screen when someone stuck up for them. :D

What happened to Walshey?

What happened to Walshey?

He's doing the devoted dad bit .. Has 2 lovely kids that take up most of his time . Attends the odd game when we play in London .. Top bloke !

What about Othello on here? Was so anti-Doughty/Arthur that you could almost picturing him wiping the spittle off his screen when someone stuck up for them. :D

Othello was alright. Didn't he end up working for the club in some guise?

I liked Othello. Now this place is full of miserable sods but for a long time here, and especially TalkForest, seemed to be full of people praising Doughty for 'saving the club', declaring Nicky Eaden the new Cafu, boasting signing Eugine Dadi was a real sign of intent etc. so it was reassuring to have Othello's anger to offset things. He could also be quite funny and I always enjoyed when he'd suddenly blow up and launch into a real vitriolic tirade of abuse against an under-prepared victim :)

I liked when someone set up a fake bird account on tf and had br sending pics with his shirt off lol

that Hobart was a fucking loon. In the end he would have to take a month off to calm down and would be back a day and would get involved in some engineered row straight away with rich or iks baiting the trap

I did Marlon once when I knew his mum's name and he went crackers lol.

there was a teacher on there I would tease a lot as well

even now most of them hate me on vital

Didn't a poster who was a lawyer put his phone number online and offered Hobart to call him? It was a huge thread but I can't remember what us was about but this lawyer chap did his nut and offered to smash Hobart in...... He never called him and Hobart got slaughtered til he stopped posting/changed usernames

Edited by HucknallRed

Dougpol? Admitted to looking down schoolgirls shirts. :thumbsdown_still: Tried to top himself at one point.

Trying to reply to ER's post but cant seem to get the quote thing to work.

Didn't a poster who was a lawyer put his phone number online and offered Hobart to call him? It was a huge thread but I can't remember what us was about but this lawyer chap did his nut and offered to smash Hobart in...... He never called him and Hobart got slaughtered til he stopped posting/changed usernames

Nah, that was some other guy who seemed a bit of dick. Can't remember his username but I'd recognise it and it definitely wasn't hobart.

Then there was Trojii & his domineering missus that made him eat tofu 24/7.

now we did have some fun with that

I am sure once she checked his crap to see if it had any meat in it after one round or arguments :smile_anim:

quite amusing as well how the TF group threw their toys out of the pram and closed the forum down

Then a few months later after clearly missing the adulation from their mouth breathers they set it back up again for only about 10 of the 2000 members they had to join and it to fall flat on its face and close about 2 months later when there was no opportunity to fleece the members

now we did have some fun with that

I am sure once she checked his crap to see if it had any meat in it after one round or arguments :smile_anim:

Air-Canada-Aircraft-Model3.jpg

''tap tap''.

• Downvote 1

quite amusing as well how the TF group threw their toys out of the pram and closed the forum down

Then a few months later after clearly missing the adulation from their mouth breathers they set it back up again for only about 10 of the 2000 members they had to join and it to fall flat on its face and close about 2 months later when there was no opportunity to fleece the members

I always thought it odd how those that ran it flat out refused to answer any questions about how much it cost to run. I remember, on one of the many occasions that they were rattling the begging bowl, stating that it's only right that they openly declare what the money went towards and the big red boat flipped his lid and started getting all defensive saying 'ooooh we've all become millionaires through this forum' as if that was the point.

Air-Canada-Aircraft-Model3.jpg

''tap tap''.

A reference to "The Eye" aka Carl Pridmore perhaps Andy ???

Now there was an interesting individual who claimed to be very close friends with Nigel Doughty and teased the forum with occasional snippets of info.. Didn't like it one little bit when things got frosty culminating in Doughty pulling the plug on the official site..

No. It's in reference to Trojii's missus, who used to tap the model of the air Canada plane & threaten him with expulsion back to Nottingham if he never attended yoga & ate nutloaf.

• Downvote 1

Guest ThenewFaceman

Dougpol? Admitted to looking down schoolgirls shirts. :thumbsdown_still: Tried to top himself at one point.

Trying to reply to ER's post but cant seem to get the quote thing to work.

Doug was a proper wrongun...

Guest ThenewFaceman

Yet tolerated on 'Talk money'.

Yep, sure was...

Wonder what he's up to now?

Othello was one of my favourite posters, miss him the. Apart from what has already been mentioned about him, I found his forest history and knowledge to be second to none.

The biggest goon I can remember has to be that tool johnwh1974 or whatever his moniker was, talked absolutely bullshit, then turned out to be a bit of an Ian Watkins character with accounts on swingers sites and the likes. Think he also had a solicitors letter sent to the forum administration team!

The best argument had to be the one between LeicesterRed and his then missus who was a registered member. She ended up doing a proper number on him and grassing him up to the police and git hauled before the courts. think he ended up topping himself over that mind so a bit sad really.

The best argument had to be the one between LeicesterRed and his then missus who was a registered member. She ended up doing a proper number on him and grassing him up to the police and git hauled before the courts. think he ended up topping himself over that mind so a bit sad really.

Kin ell. Missed that one. Was that on the OF? What did he end upon court for?

Oh yes ....... Our resident loudmouth self opinionated Brummy ... Knew him quite well , tight bastard always backed away from the bar when it was his round . Had to have a word in his " shell like " on more than one occasion .

Recent picture of him

nkku.jpg