Sign in to follow this  
i.k.s

Gems from Forest sites past...

Who was originally responsible for that?

The becky thing I mean, not the bombings.

I remember reading bits about it on another forum and then the guys confession , not sure if he actually ran the forum or who exposed his lie. Beckygate :laughingsmiley: .

B R told the lie his cousin had been blown up i think so he could ban silvio

Thats it B.R. Fuck me he could have just banned him . I got banned for saying Diamante

I wish I'd been on the forums back then, sounds like there was some right clowns about.

You dont know the fucking half of it mate. e32438.gif

• Downvote 1

I wish I'd been on the forums back then, sounds like there was some right clowns about.

there were times back then when I would be genuinely belly laughing at some of the things that went on

there were times back then when I would be genuinely belly laughing at some of the things that went on

Few years back i would be roaring with laughter on here & over on TF. I find it ironic that those 'few' that complained consistently about the banter & how it was ruining the forums were the first pricks to jump ship when forums went quiet.

• Downvote 1

What is your all time Forest internet moment/thread eh?

Think back to some absolute whoppers like Hobart that would argue til his toenails grew through his shoes.

Some goon on TF who constantly bragged about playing football in schools all over the world & getting paid for it...until someone said ''I hope you get tackled, get a compound fracture where the bone sticks out of your leg, and a bit of dog shit gets in it & it becomes infected that bad you have to have it amputated''

His reaction? Honestly I would've sworn he was actually crying at his computer because this certain person had read enough of his braggart posts.

• Downvote 1

But for me the top thread...the moment where his world collapsed around him. He could mouth off no more, he could bully younger forum members no more, the one fatal word uttered in a moment of madness, where he let his guard slip....

lads...I give you,

(drum roll please)

pattaya_city_sign.jpg

e32438.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've heard a lot about this BR guy and got paranoid at first thinking everyone was calling me a dick! Haha

Bar Silvio I've never really encountered any proper loons on here, Deano was close and Jacob when he first joined.

She was a weirdo, no doubt about it, but some forum members behaved like total bellends towards her and bullied her mercilessly.

But for me the top thread...the moment where his world collapsed around him. He could mouth off no more, he could bully younger forum members no more, the one fatal word uttered in a moment of madness, where he let his guard slip....

lads...I give you,

(drum roll please)

pattaya_city_sign.jpg

e32438.gif

Oh yes ....... Our resident loudmouth self opinionated Brummy ... Knew him quite well , tight bastard always backed away from the bar when it was his round . Had to have a word in his " shell like " on more than one occasion .

There aren't any of those argument characters about thses days, people like Hobart and Marlon who will argue for ever over anything.

My favourite Hannah moments are her story about not being able to open the train door and being taken to Leeds, or wherever it was and when she casually mentioned she'd kept a diary about Eastenders for years. Great stuff :)

She was a weirdo, no doubt about it, but some forum members behaved like total bellends towards her and bullied her mercilessly.

Poor cow had a face like a bucket of smashed crabs . No wonder she became reclusive .,had major self image problems . The Internet and Forest were all she lived for ...

The odd thing is about that whole Marlon/Pattaya episode was that he boasted to me, and at least 1 other forum member, that he had paid for hisfuture wife's services as if we hadn't figured it out already. When questioned on the forum though he used to blow his top.

What about Dave Lincoln? Bit of an odd fella wasn't he?

Edited by Danny

The odd thing is about that whole Marlon/Pattaya episode was that he boasted to me, and at least 1 other forum member, that he had paid for hisfuture wife's services as if we hadn't figured it out already. When questioned on the forum though he used to blow his top.

What about Dave Lincoln? Bit of an odd fella wasn't he?

Funny you should mention Dave Lincoln , we were only talking about him yesterday . Was a vicars son , never worked as far as I know . Lived off of subs from his mum .

As regards to Marlon the drongo built a house in Thailand which he paid for but his squeeze had a controlling share in ... She had her whole family living there ...... What a pillock !!!

Property law in Thailand means that only Thai-nationals can claim ownership rights so Marlon will have absolutely zero claims on the property. Once it's paid off, if it isn't already, there's no doubt that his 'wife' will give him the elbow.

Regarding Dave Lincoln, didn't a load of loons club together to buy him a shirt for some reason? That photo of him on Trent Bridge wearing a Euro '96 shirt and the most ludicrous pair of sunglasses used to always make me laugh. Anybody got it?