Adam

NFFC Rumours

A tweeter said Walker is being recalled, Lincoln bringing in new striker on loan to cover the loss. 

4 hours ago, US_RED said:

A tweeter said Walker is being recalled, Lincoln bringing in new striker on loan to cover the loss. 

Hoping he's being recalled as an offer has come in. If we're pinning a playoff place on Walker as backup to Grabban, we're in for a rough ride. 

I completely agree with Worrall - in one breath the manager is saying he is going nowhere and now he is into the last 18 months of his contract. A few other academy players have been given new deals. We need to get that done before the summer or flog him now as he will go on a free 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-transfer-news-worrall-3723602

I'm guessing there will be a contract on the table very shortly. Never know he may have been offered one and wanted better terms

Lincoln have signed 18 year old striker tyreece John Jules on loan from arsenal. Does this have the way for Tyler to come back?

3 hours ago, darcy said:

we are making our move for Glenn Murray , i am underwhelmed 

I'm Gona reserve my judgement if this one goes through. I think he could have a decent part to play in our season but we should also be looking for a younger striker to sign permanently or alternatively bring Tyler back.

1 hour ago, Ricknffc said:

I'm Gona reserve my judgement if this one goes through. I think he could have a decent part to play in our season but we should also be looking for a younger striker to sign permanently or alternatively bring Tyler back.

he will be another Murphy , no thanks 

4 minutes ago, darcy said:

he will be another Murphy , no thanks 

Yep.

Just proves one thing. We never learn. But having said that, how good does he have to be to play back up to Grabban? Better than Mir is the only condition.

20 minutes ago, E R said:

Could potentially bring out the better in adomah too. The only thing concerning me is that he doesn't like playing out wide, personally I think he would be wasted out wide and would be need to be played down the middle any way. There are probably plenty of other clubs who could offer him a deal and guarantee him first team football unlike us.

If we could find a system that lets us have grabban and kodjia up front together that sounds absolutely terrifying if I was in the shoes of opposition defenders. 

All well and good bringing Kodjia in but who supplies the chances? We're bottom (or were - haven't checked recently) of the league in terms of shots on target. 

Could have Kane, Ronaldo and Aguero up front but if Watson, Ameobi, Adomah and Yates are playing behind them and the gaffer insists on safety first even at home it's pointless. 

Edited by Savo

Don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet but the news going around Barnsley is that Conor Chaplin is having a medical here.

We would normally end up with his brother Charlie

is he any good?

*just seen he scored Saturday in a 2-1 win over Huddersfield and has scored 10 so far this season 

Edited by E R

Just now, E R said:

We would normally end up with his brother Charlie

is he any good?

He was at Pompey for a while, never really lived up to the hype as once was given to him. He then couldn't get into their first 11 so I surprised to see him in the championship scoring goals. 

Was always praised for his potential a few years back but never lived up to it, hard working player who links play well but have not seen much of him this year.

surely it is bollocks - he only signed a few months ago on a 4 year deal and is doing really well from what I can see?

18 minutes ago, E R said:

surely it is bollocks - he only signed a few months ago on a 4 year deal and is doing really well from what I can see?

i would agree 

QPR CLOSE IN ON CLARKE LOAN

QPR are close to agreeing a deal to sign Tottenham’s Jack Clarke on loan.

The 19-year-old's preference is understood to be to join up with Mark Warburton's side along with Spurs team-mate Luke Amos, who is already on loan at Loftus Road.

Rangers appear to have seen off interest from Middlesbrough, Stoke City and Millwall among other Championship clubs. 

This is the sort of player we should be bringing in! 

Newcastle said to now be offering Dwight Gayle to championship clubs. ( When's he's just go injured..?) They are said to be waiving the loan fee but are demanding the club taking home on loan to pay the full 60k a week wages. As well as committing to signing him for £20m ( £10m X2 over 2 seasons)

I like quite like Gayle but nobody's going to pay 20m for a 30 year old reserve player who's out of contract in a year. Madness.

OK, that is the sort of thing Forest might possibly do but nobody else.....

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

I like quite like Gayle but nobody's going to pay 20m for a 30 year old reserve player who's out of contract in a year. Madness.

OK, that is the sort of thing Forest might possibly do but nobody else.....

let him rot at newcastle they will be begging to offload him soon.

60 grand a week to sit on the  bench? Forget it lads, it ain't happening. Next.