Adam

NFFC Rumours

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, E R said:

Nottingham Forest have been linked with a move for Porto midfielder Sergio Oliveira

just what we need - another centre mid 🤨

still if he can move faster than walking pace and pass the odd ball forward he is better than Watson 😉

Might be worth taking him as cover if we can move Bostock on 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-transfer-news-bostock-3705635

i had high hopes for Bostock but he looked shocking - another player who failed to live up to expectations who will probably disappear to some Greek or Chinese team before long 

4 hours ago, E R said:

Might be worth taking him as cover if we can move Bostock on 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-transfer-news-bostock-3705635

i had high hopes for Bostock but he looked shocking - another player who failed to live up to expectations who will probably disappear to some Greek or Chinese team before long 

There's obviously a problem with Bostock as he hasn't been involved but how many games has he actually played to make a judgement on him?He played in the three nil against Derby when he looked OK and i remember him starting a league game when SL made a load of changes. Other than that I can't recall him playing. 

Edited by A new man

Well what I saw of him he looked slow and uninspiring. He couldn’t get a start with Sow, Semedo and Yates injured and Lamouche must see him every day in training and seemingly wants to get shot to Charlton. I see little point in keeping him now those players are fit and the fact that NO ONE can get in the team in front of Watson. 

We moan about an over bloated squad and then people are then terrified when we get shot of a loan that clearly is not going to work out. Bostock has had more clubs than Captain Caveman and at some stage it gets to the point where it can’t always be everyone else. I bet he is on a nice few quid as well 

edit - seems most fans feel the same way as me as well

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-transfer-news-bostock-3705837

Edited by E R

10 hours ago, E R said:

Well what I saw of him he looked slow and uninspiring. He couldn’t get a start with Sow, Semedo and Yates injured and Lamouche must see him every day in training and seemingly wants to get shot to Charlton. I see little point in keeping him now those players are fit and the fact that NO ONE can get in the team in front of Watson. 

We moan about an over bloated squad and then people are then terrified when we get shot of a loan that clearly is not going to work out. Bostock has had more clubs than Captain Caveman and at some stage it gets to the point where it can’t always be everyone else. I bet he is on a nice few quid as well 

edit - seems most fans feel the same way as me as well

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/transfer-news/nottingham-forest-transfer-news-bostock-3705837

I didn't say keep him. I'd get rid of all the fucking loans and concentrate on developing our own players. 

Edited by A new man
  • Upvote 4

Rumours of us trying to get Curtis Jones on loan from Liverpool over past couple weeks. Just scored an absolute peach against everton

Forest. Looking into a deal for Diafra Sakho. Ex West Ham. Now Rennes. Could pick him up cheap for extra forward option.

alan Nixon 

..... maybe not 

Head coach Sabri Lamouchi has dismissed speculation linking free agent striker Diafra Sakho with a January move to Nottingham Forest.

Edited by Thommo

On 1/5/2020 at 8:59 AM, A new man said:

I didn't say keep him. I'd get rid of all the fucking loans and concentrate on developing our own players. 

I agree entirely - when you see Walker banging them in wherever he goes and Mighten yesterday - it begs the question why we are holding onto wasters like Mir, Bostock, Yacob, Benalouane etc etc etc 

I would get Mighten involved Saturday at Reading even if you give home 10 at the end - just his pace is worth it alone and we have zero pace in the team and no other forwards anyway 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ian said:

Swapping Sheffield United bench for ours.. move on no chance of this one.. 

hes rejected the chance to come here to fight for his place 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, Ricknffc said:

Rumours of us trying to get Curtis Jones on loan from Liverpool over past couple weeks. Just scored an absolute peach against everton

Chirivella. 

Jones is going to get a chance with the first team.

Nottingham Forest boss Sabri Lamouchi has set his sights on Chamois Niortais forward Ibrahim Sissoko, according to a report.

8 in 16 games with 1 assist, for a 3rd from bottom side.

23 minutes ago, redshakh said:

Nottingham Forest boss Sabri Lamouchi has set his sights on Chamois Niortais forward Ibrahim Sissoko, according to a report.

8 in 16 games with 1 assist, for a 3rd from bottom side.

6ft 3, good build, 24 years old. Cheap I imagine, hope lamouchi has some decent pairs of eyes back in his homeland to suggest he would be decent for us

19 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

As long as it's not the Ivorian Ibrahim sissoko who plays in Turkey who has scored 4 goals in 111 games

Different guy, same name. 

8 goals in 16 games this season, albeit in Ligue 2.

12 minutes ago, Caz said:

Different guy, same name. 

8 goals in 16 games this season, albeit in Ligue 2.

Ha yeah I was extremely worried at first. Wouldn't be against the signing though as I don't think it would affect our finances too much, if we were able to bring in Murray or an equivalent with successful experience in championship as well for short term then I think we would be well suited. Grabban and Murray to try and fire us up and sissoko' to develop behind them and if he proves himself earlier than expected to fight for a place this season then terrific.

Lots of rumours about Worrall going with Norwich being mentioned. Why would he go there? They are going to be relegated and he at least has a chance of premier league football at Forest 

nffcnow Forest are in talks with Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah.
Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City remain highly interested, but Forest are believed to be the only club in talks at the moment. .

BBC reckons we’re sniffing round Kodjia of Villa. Did well last time he was in the Championship but not sure he’d come here to warm the bench. 

50 minutes ago, Danny said:

BBC reckons we’re sniffing round Kodjia of Villa. Did well last time he was in the Championship but not sure he’d come here to warm the bench. 

I remember him being out wide a lot at Villa.  Maybe he's the wide player we're looking at, and if so he'd be first choice.

Good striker at champ level, starting to put in a few decent performances for villa especially with their big money striker Wesley being out for season. Not sure how good he is out wide as an inside forward but would deffo start ahead of ameobi

Vila apparently put 32m in for piatek from Milan which is believed to have caught their eye.

This could open door for kodja to leave but they still look to be short on strikers.

Lamouchi also spoke about needing to change things at home... Could this possibly mean he might start using 2 up top?

Kodja on one wing, Lolley on other. Nketiah, grabban up top??