Adam

NFFC Rumours

Linked with a winger from Oxford.  He scored 22 goals in 20 appearances in the Northern Irish league, but that went down to 7 in 36 for Oxford.  

There's also this... "Whyte was spoken to by police, and publicly apologised, in January 2019 after filmed footage appeared of him exposing his genitals in the street during an evening out with friends in Belfast" from Wiki. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darcy said:

We have said £15m for lolley 

Seems a fair price. I’m assuming either one of him or Carvalho will be off but hopefully not both. 

40 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

£15m seems a fair price.  I don't mind as long as we don't replace him with five or six mediocre wingers.

Agreed, 2 or no more than 3 solid additions 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

£15m seems a fair price.  I don't mind as long as we don't replace him with five or six mediocre wingers.

Don't worry we won't......It'll be three mediocre wingers, a knackered central midfielder who was quite good a decade ago, a 33 year old centre half with a bad back, and one guy nobody's heard of from an obscure foreign league who hangs around for three years without playing a game :thumbsup_anim:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

I'd rather spend none of it on wingers and give Appiah a proper run in the team. 

• Upvote 1

Are we Gona end up with this Lawrence shankland from Ayr? Goalscoring record reads well all be it north of the border, and if we do get him will it be Jason Cummings all over again? I'm up for giving him a chance though..?

Few Villa folk I know reckon Lolley is coming to them just need to agree a fee. Villa at £10m we are at £15m ... reckon he’s gone either way. 

According to Nixon we are not signing anyone until we’ve shifted some of the grot. 

1 hour ago, Thommo said:

According to Nixon we are not signing anyone until we’ve shifted some of the grot. 

Thank god for that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thommo said:

Few Villa folk I know reckon Lolley is coming to them just need to agree a fee. Villa at £10m we are at £15m ... reckon he’s gone either way. 

Well they've just signed Jota from Birmingham, so if that's the level they're at then I reckon Lolley may well be a target for them.

Apparently we've tabled an offer for Martin Olsson (currently out of contact) 

Not sure about this one, purely because he damaged his achilles and hasn't played since December, feels like another one off this signings... 

1 hour ago, Daz said:

Apparently we've tabled an offer for Martin Olsson (currently out of contact) 

Not sure about this one, purely because he damaged his achilles and hasn't played since December, feels like another one off this signings... 

Perfect signing.  He'll be declared fit when his contract runs out in 2023.

Shame really as would have liked to have seen him have a run of games as he looked decent. But will a year off he could break down after 2 or 3 games again so not worth the risk 

are we getting a fee?

Edited by E R

2 hours ago, E R said:

are we getting a fee?

Needs to be more than £2m or this is very weird way of trying to skirt round FFP