Adam

NFFC Rumours

19 minutes ago, E R said:

I doubt we have paid a fee on ours - I see Derby got Andy King who was our number 1 target 

This bloke is another Fawaz I am convinced - we never attract the better players so their has to be a reason we are getting out of contract 30 somethings and that is he no longer wants to pay the money. Next summer you will see - loans and ne’er do wells and this time next year he will be looking to offload the club 

Jamie , you're becoming as pessimistic and miserable as Dane and Savo ..  I'll wager £50 with you that you're wrong on the " next summer " forecast .....

Just how do you know if Andy King was our No.1 target ?.  Furthermore , if his preference was to join the shaggers how can you possibly blame our owner ? . As for your comment regarding 30 something players please remind me what is Andy Kings age !!!!

1 hour ago, E R said:

I doubt we have paid a fee on ours - I see Derby got Andy King who was our number 1 target 

This bloke is another Fawaz I am convinced - we never attract the better players so their has to be a reason we are getting out of contract 30 somethings and that is he no longer wants to pay the money. Next summer you will see - loans and ne’er do wells and this time next year he will be looking to offload the club 

Firstly who said Andy Kind was our number 1 target, the defence was where the priority in the window was and we signed 3 CBs in a notoriously difficult window. Have any of the teams in the pay offs signed anyone you'd think wow.

The only player we have signed who is out of contract is Milosevic who is 27 6 ft 3, a bit of an old school defender with 5 Sweden caps and a decent CV behind him. Sounds like exactly the type of defender we need, especially when you see how well Jansson has done in the Championship. The fact we've beaten off competition to get his signature is even better or do players only count as being good if we splash cash for them? We signed Lolley for 500K last Jan, I bet some fans complained at that.

Villa will make a move for Lolley in the summer, after an unsuccessful attempt to lure him away during the closing days of the January transfer window.

Lolley is a Villa fan.

1 hour ago, Caz said:

Villa will make a move for Lolley in the summer, after an unsuccessful attempt to lure him away during the closing days of the January transfer window.

Lolley is a Villa fan.

I hope they're willing to cough up significant £

Apparently King turned us down because he was worried about the Leicester/Forest rivalry

What rivalry?

10 minutes ago, Redman said:

Apparently King turned us down because he was worried about the Leicester/Forest rivalry

What rivalry?

The rivalry that exists only in Leicester City fans heads. They've been looking for someone to hate for years but no one is biting.

53 minutes ago, Redman said:

What rivalry?

Don't the sheep have about as much rivalry with Leicester as ourselves? 

4 hours ago, Redman said:

What rivalry?

He turned us down because he can see there is half a chance he could move there and be in the premier league next season - no fucking chance at Forest so we signed Pelé 😂

18 hours ago, David said:

How long has this forum been back? What was up with it? 

Think the domain expired

Just for those who like a punt. Grosvenorsport.com betting company are offering double odds to new customers up to a £10 bet,

E.g new customer putting a £10 bet on forest this weekend at Stoke returns £69

From the BBC gossip page "Norwich City are interested in signing Tottenham's 18-year-old English central defender Maxwell Statham, but could face competition from Brentford, Nottingham Forest and Sunderland. (Mirror)"

Edited by Daz

On 2/3/2019 at 12:15 PM, Redman said:

Out for the rest of the season 😋

I was watching MOTD last night and a thought crossed my mind .... I wonder who the pundits would be by the time we get to the Premier League (assuming we do) .... I was thinking Rashford, Kane and Vardy with a slightly greyer looking Dan Walker?

Then I thought being a Forest fan is like a life where we had a good upbringing and been a so so teenager then met the partner of our dreams and all was the best things could be only for that partner to move on and now it seems we’re still stuck on trying to find that relationship again ... the hope lives on but the constant disappointment never seems to stop ... does it?

Betbright been bought by 888. They say betbright will cease to exist as a brand, wonder what that will mean for our shirts??

On 3/5/2019 at 3:14 PM, Ricknffc said:

Betbright been bought by 888. They say betbright will cease to exist as a brand, wonder what that will mean for our shirts??

Yes I must admit I've not slept properly since this bombshell dropped.

3 hours ago, i.k.s said:

Yes I must admit I've not slept properly since this bombshell dropped.

Me too, mate. Biggest thing to happen at Forest since the FA Cup final.

Grabban out for another 2 weeks.

Byram back in training.

Nottingham Forest striker Lewis Grabban was involved in a training-ground dispute after club physios questioned the extent of his Achilles injury.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:04 PM, Thommo said:

Nottingham Forest striker Lewis Grabban was involved in a training-ground dispute after club physios questioned the extent of his Achilles injury.

Old news, he's come out and said this is bollox