Adam

NFFC Rumours

2 minutes ago, Dane B said:

I'd use the term "striker" very loosely Caz. 

6 goals in 23 starts and 10 sub appearances for Brum last season. 

I had to Google his position, Dane.

Not impressed with this one. Makes no sense.

@reluctantnicko: WALSALL. Trying to do a deal for Ward at FOREST.

2 hours ago, Caz said:

Bouremouth want £1m for Mings loan. 

Suits Villa, who might load up and go for it.

Would be okay I guess if we paid the £1mil loan fee and we had a option to buy clause with the £1mil taken off the price tag for that..

2 hours ago, Thommo said:

Caz, are you from Sky Sports news? Are you Richard Keys in disguise? 

They both have gorilla arms,thats all im saying..

1 hour ago, Ricknffc said:

Would be okay I guess if we paid the £1mil loan fee and we had a option to buy clause with the £1mil taken off the price tag for that..

I think his contract expires in June. 

Is he worth a million for 3.5 months loan? It'll cost over 60 grand a week for some fucker that's hardly kicked a ball in 4 years. 

🤣🤣🤣 Only at Forest, eh lads? 

Fucking hell put the dough towards a young centre back rather than these fucking old crocks we keep getting in 

When fit and firing Mings is a quality player at this level. If we’re bringing him in on loan though it seems a bit pointless. It’s going to take him at good half a dozen matches to get match fit, all whilst assuming that he won’t pick up any further issues which will keep him out for a long period of time. Seems a bit of a waste to me. 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

When fit and firing Mings is a quality player at this level. If we’re bringing him in on loan though it seems a bit pointless. It’s going to take him at good half a dozen matches to get match fit, all whilst assuming that he won’t pick up any further issues which will keep him out for a long period of time. Seems a bit of a waste to me. 

Playing devil's advocate a bit here but I thought the same with the Leicester lad and he's done ok so far.

15 minutes ago, molymoly said:

Playing devil's advocate a bit here but I thought the same with the Leicester lad and he's done ok so far.

To be fair to him Benalouane has been good since he’s come in. I think Mings is slightly different insofar as he’s had serious long-term injury problems for the past 3/4 years whereas Benalouane was just put into the stuffs as Leicester didn’t rate him. 

Looking at Bonatini (Wolves). Don't think O'Neill is happy with our options up front.

55 minutes ago, molymoly said:

100%. One of the better players on the pitch, in the two games he has played. Could be a real asset, if he can remain switched on and cut out the madness.

6 minutes ago, Fatles said:

Cummings being returned early.

I thought part of the deal was that it was up to Peterborough to find him a new side rather than just sending him back to us. What a waste of money he’s turned out to be. Yet another player who’s passed through our doors without making any impact. 

11 hours ago, rob_johnstoneuk said:

Seems like Britt is being allowed to leave Boro - we should try and bring him back, should be able to get him for a lot less than we sold him.

Fuck Britt 

23 minutes ago, Ricknffc said:

Bonatini would be a great addition

I respectively disagree, I see a bit of Wolves as my wife supports them, and Bonatini is bang average. Even in the championship he was pretty ordinary other than a 2month purple patch at the start of the season.

I'd rather we give Cummings the chance ahead of Bonatini tbh

To be fair they had a lot of attacking options that may have taken the limelight off him, Jota, cavalairo, dicko, Afobe, jiminez he would definitely be a step up in our options up top

Edited by Ricknffc

Anyone who can be outshone by Afobe can't be up to much.

Best window in ages for Forest. Was expecting to be saddled with at least five knacked old duds on long deals by now. Just hope it lasts through tomorrow.........