Adam

NFFC Rumours

On 11/6/2018 at 6:11 PM, colin said:

Come off it Andy you and I both know that we wouldn't mind her warming our bed....😋

Seen better out on a saturday night by far....just not my thing mate

1 hour ago, US_RED said:

Watson & Bridcutt told they can leave in January window.

Makes sense considering how far down the pecking order they are. I’m expecting a bit of a cull in January. 

Bridcutt was expected but shocked about Watson. I expect to see some dodgy pics of Karanka in January that Watson has been blackmailing him with all this time. 

Karanka has lost faith in Watson it seems, Bridcutt is expected and Yates will probably follow on loan. Geddy, Soudani and Darikwa will all be missing for a month in the African Nations Cup won't they? Leaves us with Colback, Yacob, the greek guy we signed who hasn't played yet, can't think of any other in that dm position. Can see him signing another for sure unless he plans to move Osborn there.

The African Nations Cup is a summer tournament nowadays. African continental climates normally suit it being in January/February... but it seems to have been changed to bring it in line with other international competitions but probably mainly to appease the European clubs.

This year for example it's in Cameroon in June which is smack bang in the middle if monsoon season. Not good for the Africans but good for Liverpool, Arsenal etc 

On 11/13/2018 at 6:53 AM, Savo said:

The African Nations Cup is a summer tournament nowadays. African continental climates normally suit it being in January/February... but it seems to have been changed to bring it in line with other international competitions but probably mainly to appease the European clubs.

This year for example it's in Cameroon in June which is smack bang in the middle if monsoon season. Not good for the Africans but good for Liverpool, Arsenal etc 

Will probably get more people tuning into it as well. Cant say Ive ever watched the African Nations cup but during June, July Im so starved of football I even resort to watching Masters football, so I'll probably tune in this year.