Adam

NFFC Rumours

Guest DeanoFletch7471

Maybe the game was slower but the pitches were a LOT worse too...

Another excuse hardly anyone used back then but now the pitches have to be perfect else that is used as an excuse.

Players these days are Too Pampered, FAR TOO PAMPERED. Tiredness should never be an excuse END OF!

Unless they're tired of course. What we need for you Deano are a team full of Chris Cohens, if you had 11 of him they'd never get tired but all people are different and the amount of cash they're on is irrelevant. Agree that modern footballers are far too pampered though, the money they're on is obscene and most aren't anywhere near as good as they think they are.

Unless they're tired of course. What we need for you Deano are a team full of Chris Cohens...

Or a team full of any of the players who played under Frank Clark, or Dave Bassett, or Paul Hart who all somehow managed to build entire squads composed entirely of players who never needed to be rested 3547273056.gif

Or a team full of any of the players who played under Frank Clark, or Dave Bassett, or Paul Hart who all somehow managed to build entire squads composed entirely of players who never needed to be rested 3547273056.gif

Aye, I'd like some of those players back instead of the some of the 2nd Division Spice Boys that we've got. Look at the likes of David Phillips, Steve Stone, Lars Bohinen, etc, they'd run all day and still be right the next day. When we stick the same players in week in week out they can't play more than two or three games without their performances dropping massively. Look at Bohinen and Majewski, at the top of their games there's probably not much difference between them, just Bohinen could cut it every week where as Majewski can't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Collymore rested quite a bit by FC that season we went up?

Generally agree with you though.

WTF.

Billy Sharp season long loan to............................wait for it...................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY !!!!

Darren Bent to Leeds United ?

Good signing for the scum if true.

No chance bent wont drop a division anyways let alone his wages!!

WTF.

Billy Sharp season long loan to............................wait for it...................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY !!!!

lol, well that's him out of the running then.

WTF.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY !!!!

Well..........

He would surely bag over 30 in a season for them!

Big ambition from the lad though hey!

Those ones are a bit mad even by your rumour standards DB. What next Defoe to Barnsley and Ricky Lambert loaned to Barnet? Come on, pull yourself together...

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Collymore rested quite a bit by FC that season we went up?

You're wrong icon_razz.gif He missed quite a few games injured but always played when he was fit. Even in the Anglo-Italian cup games!

Edited by Art Vandelay

Those ones are a bit mad even by your rumour standards DB. What next Defoe to Barnsley and Ricky Lambert loaned to Barnet? Come on, pull yourself together...

You're wrong icon_razz.gif He missed quite a few games injured but always played when he was fit. Even in the Anglo-Italian cup games!

I doubted it too Art when told earlier today, but a quick Google search of Billy Sharp takes you to his Twitter page where he says he is signing on loan at ASFC to work with his good friend James Beattie who has recently been appointed ASFC manager.

Dane

It's a wind up by Billy and Beattie.

Your lad has stitched you up.

It's clearly a joke. As for him possibly coming here, I'd love it. That said, I think Davies' preference is for hard working forwards and also, if he were to come, I doubt we'd see the best of him if Davies stuck to his tactic of rotating the forwards.

Edited by Danny

I'd assume it's some kind of joke. Feel sorry for the Accrington fans though, I bet some of them got quite excited :(

And if it is bollocks, I'm gonna slap my lad for making me look a tit on here. :smile_anim:

No change there then mate ............ We already knew you were a tit !

Dane

It's a wind up by Billy and Beattie.

Your lad has stitched you up.

He'll need stitching up when I've finished with him Ian.

Bit about us being after Carlton Cole in the Post. Also mentions Simeon Jackson. Both on a free...should we be worried that all of our targets seem to be free agents?