Adam

NFFC Rumours

Deffo get Camp back, Darlow not near Good Enough to be our No.1 Keeper...

Not so keen on Ward though... Need all new defence really as none have performed.

Darlow not good enough?

He's done very well and nowhere near the finished article.

As for Carlton Cole, I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

I watched him very closely in a televised match earlier in the season. His first touch was piss poor, and he looked as lazy as fuck. Although he was WHU's only front man he offered very little.

Only two Premier League goals this season.......... says it all really.

I agree - He got sent off after scoring against Everton as well!

There really is little to his game apart from the hype of 5 years ago.

Should fit in well with our strikers then really, if it was between him and Henderson, Id take him every time

A bit on Ward and Jackson in the NEP. Both would be free transfers. No ambition, Fawaz is skint, blah blah fucking blah

Also confirms that we are not interested in Hulse;

Ward was one of ten players released by Norwich – and Forest are also understood to have a growing interest in another of those, in striker Simeon Jackson.

The Canadian international, 26, also played a key role in the Canaries team that won promotion two years ago, scoring the winning goal that secured their place in the top flight.

But contrary to rumour, the Reds are not one of the clubs looking to sign 33-year-old striker Rob Hulse.

Former Derby, Sheffield United, Leeds, West Brom and Crewe man Hulse is a free agent after being released by QPR and, while there are several Championship clubs pursuing him, his advisors say there has been no contact with Forest.

Read more: http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/story-19055538-detail/story.html#ixzz2U0R0Nn7v
Follow us: @thisisnottm on Twitter | ThisIsNottingham on Facebook

Jara has been released from WBA.

Can't sign him if he's on a free mate, soz

Can't sign him if he's on a free mate, soz

You miss my point Steve.

I have said previously on another thread that freebie's are good business............if the freebie is any good.

By that logic, I wouldn't hesitate in signing the likes of Jara, and from what I've seen of him, Jackson.

I wouldn't sign Camp and Ward, not even for free. There must be better options out there than those two.

Stiil luv ya though mate.

would like to see us bring Jara back in. Gives great energy down the right hand side. WBA have also released Jerome Thomas, who, as a winger for this level IMO would be great business. I think hes a very good player, is something very different to what we have, has pace and a trick, is a good footballer. Can play both sides. free. lives locally. no brainer for me.

Agreed about Thomas and Jara. Jackson I don't know much about but it seems we're trying to recreate Norwich's promotion-winning side which I suppose is not that bad a thing.

Probably wouldn't take Ward, at least not as a starter. I see Zakuani put in a transfer request at Peterborough. I'd have him over Ward.

Agreed about Thomas and Jara. Jackson I don't know much about but it seems we're trying to recreate Norwich's promotion-winning side which I suppose is not that bad a thing.

Probably wouldn't take Ward, at least not as a starter. I see Zakuani put in a transfer request at Peterborough. I'd have him over Ward.

They might be ever so slightly reluctant to do business with us :D

I'll get slated for suggesting it but Berra and Ebanks-Blake are both being released by at the end of June. Neither had great seasons but Wolves were in free-fall so that's not surprising.

EB did look out of shape this season but still managed 15 goals and has a phenomenal championship goalscoring record, even if he's not good enough for the EPL, and I've always thought Berra was a class act.

would like to see us bring Jara back in. Gives great energy down the right hand side. WBA have also released Jerome Thomas, who, as a winger for this level IMO would be great business. I think hes a very good player, is something very different to what we have, has pace and a trick, is a good footballer. Can play both sides. free. lives locally. no brainer for me.

Is also experienced at 30 and we all know Billy loves an experienced player

and has a phenomenal championship goalscoring record

Really, according to the stats I have seen he has only managed over 15 goals in a season once? That's okay at best

Guest DeanoFletch7471

Quite rife about Simeon Jackson signing from Norwich... He's been released so would cost us nowt!

Maybe he's the pacy striker that we need???

Guest DeanoFletch7471

Also saw we were linked to James Forrest of Celtic!!!

Guest DeanoFletch7471

Prefer either of those to Carlton Crappy Cole though!

Can't see Forrest, I thought he was exceptionally high regarded up there and a massive prospect for Scottish football. Spurs were in for him as well at one point.

I think I prefer it when the rumours are all ridiculously optimistic ones that we obviously have no chance of getting. These are worryingly realistic, three pages of average Championship players :thumbsdown_still:

Edited by Art Vandelay