Art Vandelay

Premier League chit chat

McManaman

Des? 

Fraser Forster was called up when he was at Celtic wasn't he? 

Rooney at DC United? 

Edited by Savo

No to Des but yes to the other three.

Four left - Two quite gettable, one I'm expecting Charlie Cheswick to get, and one who is very much the Earl Barrett of this question......

Edited by Art Vandelay

Continuing with Celtic, perhaps Chris Sutton?

Then I'd guess Ashley Cole and Joe Hart too. 

Alan Thompson is correct, I thought he was the probably the hardest one. Hart also right. Two to go.

One is one of the first I thought of and one is one I'd never have got although, for reasons I won't bother going into, I did once have his phone number.......

m1705.gif

Platt?

I can also confirm that every answer Art has confirmed as correct so far is indeed spot on.

Edited by nottmred

13 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

No to Des but yes to the other three.

Four left - Two quite gettable, one I'm expecting Charlie Cheswick to get, and one who is very much the Earl Barrett of this question......

Chesser is a bit late to this party.  I can usually get one in eleven but not sure about one of one.

Lineker retired from England after Euro 92 so misses out by a few months.

I thought you'd get him CC as you got him in the last question.......

Ah, in which case Stuart Downing, Alan Smith, David Batty, Emile Heskey, Joe Cole, Jermain Defoe, Louis Saha, Andros Townsend, Kevin Davies, Danny Mills, Jay Bothroyd, Michael Rickets.

If you throw enough shit you will succeed!

Although I don't remember any of this lot playing abroad and / or playing for England.

I hate to have to do this again to you Art but I believe you’ve missed one. I believe Scott Carson played for England while at Bursaspor.

3 hours ago, nottmred said:

I hate to have to do this again to you Art but I believe you’ve missed one. I believe Scott Carson played for England while at Bursaspor.

He don't hate it Art, he's just trying to make you look stupid.

• Haha 1

Dele Ali..When Chelsea scored from that free kick he shut his eyes and dipped away from the ball like a 12 year old girl. Then he jumped on the back of that Chelsea fella to cause agg cos he lost the ball. He's the most punchable prick in the prem..and amongst some fucking stiff competition that takes some doing I'll tell ya!

You two are doing well watching top division football.  I've seen a couple of games this season and wanted to kick my tv in.  I don't know why we're always crying at not getting promoted cause I'll be fucked if I want to watch that stuff every week. 

I was browsing around the Fulham forums at the start of the season and a lot of them seemed genuinely pleased to be back in the Championship.