Art Vandelay

Premier League chit chat

Podolski? (I know he is a Polack but he played for Germany)

Edited by E R

Huth must have played 15 odd seasons in the Premier League now, I bet he's got a few.

I see the transfer market hasnt quietened down after Neymar's move fucked it up.

Everton have signed Richarilson for 50m. Will go quite nicely with Sigurdsson (45m), Klassen (25m), Bolasie (23m) and Schneiderlin (20m) in the most overpriced and overrated midfield in the league.

Bolasie is just a poor man's Zaha isn't he?

They really did get appaling value from all the Lukaku money. Imagine spending nearly 50 million on Sigurdsson and him not even being in the top three most over priced players in your midfield. Amazing.

Bolasie was mint at Palace  full of power , pace , skill and unpredictability . Opposition defenders never knew what he was going to do but then again he didn't either .

Only been a mere shadow of that player since his move to Everton .  His career seems to mirror that of Zaha  who bombed at Man U but is a revelation at Palace ..

Joe Hart to Burnley. I think its an odd move as when Pope and Heaton are fit they will essentially have three of England's top 5 keepers.

Theyre also interested in Vydra apparently.

Transfer window had been a bit subdued recently. Where is Harry Redknapp when you need him.

Edited by Daz