Art Vandelay

Premier League chit chat

In a effort to inject some life into this section I thought we could do with a thread for general stuff that's not worth a thread of its own so if you want to post something about the weekend's games or abuse Alan Shearer or say how much you like Rooney's new hair or whatever there's somewhere to post.

Edited by Art Vandelay

So Rooney's hair it is.

He's going bald on the top of his head as well, so if he continues to receed will the new bits on the front stay hairy and the rest of his head bald?

How does it work?

So Rooney's hair it is.

He's going bald on the top of his head as well, so if he continues to receed will the new bits on the front stay hairy and the rest of his head bald?

How does it work?

Rumour has it that the donor hair was transplanted from Colleen's snatch ..... So , not only does he act like a cnut but he also looks like one too!!

I'll get me coat :whistle:

Rumour has it that the donor hair was transplanted from Colleen's snatch ..... So , not only does he act like a cnut but he also looks like one too!!

I'll get me coat :whistle:

I thought it was traditional for Man Ure centre forwards to get a comb-over... I thought he'd just had hair transplanted along one side of his head in preparation for this.

I thought it was traditional for Man Ure centre forwards to get a comb-over... I thought he'd just had hair transplanted along one side of his head in preparation for this.

No , that's the scar from his lobotomy!!

In a effort to inject some life into this section I thought we could do with a thread for general stuff that's not worth a thread of its own so if you want to post something about the weekend's games or abuse Alan Shearer or say how much you like Rooney's new hair or whatever there's somewhere to post.

Seeing as you mention Shearer I was reading something yesterday concerning the Newcastle Arsenal game. Seems that Joey Barton and Shearer hate each other . never knew that . I suppose Shearer is in a long line of folk who dislike the wanker but what is the reason for the dislike.

Just watched a clip of the Barcelona V Real Madrid game and at the end Mourinhio walks up behind one of the Barcelona coaches and gives his ear a right twist . really funny.

Seeing as you mention Shearer I was reading something yesterday concerning the Newcastle Arsenal game. Seems that Joey Barton and Shearer hate each other . never knew that . I suppose Shearer is in a long line of folk who dislike the wanker but what is the reason for the dislike.

When Shearer was briefly Newcastle's (crap) manager Barton was sent off for something stupid and there was some kind of dressing room bust up between them. I can't remember the details but there was quite a lot of stuff in the media at the time, Newcastle trying to sack Barton and supposed quotes from the dressing room and stuff. Was quite funny.

When Shearer was briefly Newcastle's (crap) manager Barton was sent off for something stupid and there was some kind of dressing room bust up between them. I can't remember the details but there was quite a lot of stuff in the media at the time, Newcastle trying to sack Barton and supposed quotes from the dressing room and stuff. Was quite funny.

I vaguely recall it now , I read today that Barton is off to Q.P.R. . Warnock will give him free rein to do as he likes on the pitch thats for sure..

I vaguely recall it now , I read today that Barton is off to Q.P.R. . Warnock will give him free rein to do as he likes on the pitch thats for sure..

I read that Warnock called his players together and asked if any of them didn't want Barton there. Sems to me that Warnock knows he is signing trouble.

Barton will never change, and as Lviv says, we may well see the worst of him under Warnock.

Reminds me a little of Roy Keane. A model professional under Cloughie, a fucking animal under Ferguson. If it's in the player, a certain type of manager will bring it out.

Mildly amusing incident on You're On Sky Sports the other day.

Host: "...and you've got some good young players, like Ross Barkley"

Everton fan: "Yeah, he's a good player, only problem is he reminds me of that **** Rooney..."

:ohno02: They should really have some sort of time delay, suprised it doesn't happen more often. Especially when Newbon was the host, I'd have expected every other caller would be ringing up to call him a wanker. The wanker.

Balotelli made me laugh . Citeh v Villa . runs off the pitch and slips over right near the Villa fans ,they obviously give him some stick and he reacts making it even worse. He then scores a goal and instead of celebrating with his mates he runs over to the Villa fans and starts giving them abuse . I don't reckon City will miss Tevez if this bloke can stay on the pitch every week . Theres never a dull moment with him . He had a bit of a bost up with one of his own players and later he went down and one of his own players stepped on him .

I wonder what the City fans think of him . I have started watching City games now just to see him . what do you chaps think?

Have you guys seen this video? An elderly man being manhandled by stewards and OB at Man City.

Absolutely disgraceful and I thought our lot were bad!

Edited by G.G.

What I don't understand is what posseses someone to be a steward unless they get paid well but I cannot imagine it does especially at Forest . If its folk who are skint and want to see the game then fair enough . but some are based in the car parks etc

I used to be an alcohol licencing steward at Forest some years ago now. Used to get to see (most) of the game for nowt. At the time was a bit skint, so every little helped.

Only did it for half a season as used to get quite a bit of stick from fans (some were mates) when I used to have to try and stop them taking their pre match and half time beer into the seated areas.

Was also a saftey steward at Cambridge United for a season looking after the away fans. Most of the time this was ok, and you could have some good banter with them.

I remember one time Cambs Utd played Cardiff. They filled the away end (all standing at the time) and jesus h christ were they anti English. Fights breaking out all over the place with us and themselves. Couldnt wait for the game to finish.

However, at no point, either at Forest or Cambs were me or my coworkers as heavy handed as the stewards are at Forest these days.

Man City today destroyed Manure , Manure fans fucking off at 3 0 down :lol: , I cannot recall when United last let 6 in any stattos out there? Balottelli class act . But Michah Richards deserved mom.

can't wait to give the plastics some shit . Been a fucking good weekend for me regarding footie Forest win Derby lose Wes scores Balottelli gets a brace . United fucking caned . brilliant

I watched the Manc game and loved it. Balotelli is such a moody sod but I love him, entertaining character. :D

Exactly Mike , Did you see in the paper where the daft fucker was firing rockets out his bathroom window and set the house on fire, mad as an hatter. He is either going to be World class or blow it all away , Never a dull moment when he's on the pitch certainly a character.

Cracker in QPR. Chelsea down to 9 men and 1-0 down...

Chelsea have pissed me off they could have gone above Manure . I have not seen it but I bet they ran out thinking Easy , sounds like it was a bit of a battle two men sent off..

Man City today destroyed Manure , Manure fans fucking off at 3 0 down :lol: , I cannot recall when United last let 6 in any stattos out there? Balottelli class act . But Michah Richards deserved mom.

can't wait to give the plastics some shit . Been a fucking good weekend for me regarding footie Forest win Derby lose Wes scores Balottelli gets a brace . United fucking caned . brilliant

1930 was the last time they left in 6 at home. They did lose 6-3 to Southampton in the 90s though and I remember a 6-0 defeat at Ipswich around 1980.

Edited by G.G.

Nice to see United get battered; they don't know how good they've had it. Hope they win fuck all.