Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

The sheep shagging bastards have got off to a flying start . 3 games 3 wins . The twats at work are talking about promotion back to the prem already.

What short memories they have Andy . Last season they got off to a flyer only to sink like the proverbial lead balloon once the going got tough..

Simpletons , the lot of them..

What short memories they have Andy . Last season they got off to a flyer only to sink like the proverbial lead balloon once the going got tough..

Simpletons , the lot of them..

too right col, 3rd top in dec 3rd bottom in march.........at one point they were 12 points clear of us and we end up 26 ahead of them, a swing of 38 points

lets not forget nigel in in charge and once the honeymoon period of new players is over he will once again start to blame everyone publicaly apart from himself

I hope they get too caught up in their early season form to offer Non-League Nigel a 15 year contract - the only place that man in taking them is to local derbies with Burton Albion.

i see now knock off nigel has his long term contract its business as usual at the former landfill.......he is back to his non league ways deciding to start a 15 year old kid ahead of two senior strikers on the bench....one being the pole cywka, who not so long ago he told to clear off back to where he came from and slated in public saying he isnt a very bright footballer.....the other being maguire signed from the highland sunday morning league

just like last season they had a purple patch and now the wheels are falling off again.

knock off`s reason for losing the game today? "we didnt have any luck".....................if its luck that he relies on to win games then it must have been used up in the start to the season

reports suggest that the proposed flyover that direby fans have set up is going ahead.

a couple of points are that after this amount of time is anyone bothered?

and the other point is that they have paid over twice as much as they should have, a few on here know details of cost involved on this sort of thing and at £2k that seems a hell of a lot of money for a few mins over the city ground when the usual cost is under £1k for 30 min

anyone wishing to speak to the operator here is the number 01909 482981, they have a plane but it is not liscenced to fly ads anymore so they borrow one from peter wilde in harrogate on 01423 560294

Its due to flyover during the Ipswich game on 19th november.

Get me a fucking surface to air missile launcher . Is it coming over in a B52 , gerrit B.5-2

Edited by Lvivska

Paid for this today, final cost £2,225.40 (inc VAT).

Breakdown as follows:

Banner Preparation and development from artwork

15*38 digital includes delivery & shipping from USA

£1,125

Banner Display Services (aerial) Date of Flight:

November 19th 2011.

Time of Flight: Arrive in Nottingham at 14.55 circle

The City Ground for 10 mins, make way to Pride park

stadium and circle ground for full view by every part of

stand.

Location of Flight: Nottingham & Derby.

Location Postcode (s): NG2 5FJ, DE24 8XL

£729.50

Total £1,845.50

VAT £370.90

Total £2,225.40

I will be putting a copy of the invoice on the website at some stage (probably after the fly past).

We stopped collecting at just over £1,700 so I have made the rest up myself.

They have been playing with 10 men deliberately recently (well, 10 men and a boy)... Don't see the big deal they are making of it.

http://www.groupon.c...1_0_0_310&a=183

Barnstaple Ram wrote:All these deals make it poiontless having a season ticket to save money on the cost of going to football

Forget the seaon ticket and just take up all the offers

Especially when the kids school seem to be getting loads of free tickets for different games this year, it's annoying me now a little tbh, I think they should encourage kids to go, and give the tickets away, but what's annoying me is this, you see blocks of seats that are freebies, and no kids. When cara took the girls last time the few rows around her were all free tickets from the school, yet they were all being used by adults, the girls saw nobody else from their school. IMO they should stop giving them away as all adult tickets, and make them 1 adult per 1 child ticket, otherwise they aren't having the desired effect, just my opinion though.

marketing genius or a desperate attempt to keep attendances up?

Edited by visa52

Barnstaple Ram wrote:All these deals make it poiontless having a season ticket to save money on the cost of going to football

Especially when the kids school seem to be getting loads of free tickets for different games this year, it's annoying me now a little tbh, I think they should encourage kids to go, and give the tickets away, but what's annoying me is this, you see blocks of seats that are freebies, and no kids. When cara took the girls last time the few rows around her were all free tickets from the school, yet they were all being used by adults, the girls saw nobody else from their school. IMO they should stop giving them away as all adult tickets, and make them 1 adult per 1 child ticket, otherwise they aren't having the desired effect, just my opinion though.

They are pitiful aren't they, just copied that article onto a general forum. Should get them biting and get some good quotes for this thread. Seriously they just love to pretend they are the best supported team in the league. It's all a complete con. From the figures I've seen Forest and Derbies turnover through the turnstiles is virtually the same, I think Forests was slightly higher.

Edited by Big Paul

What Forum did you download this from mate?

Nigel as been fined 2 grand for improper conduct at Peterborough . anyone know what he did?

blamed the referee for them losing after being 2-0 up

Blackburn have beaten Manure gives them thirteen points . So Derby are still the worst team in History. Thats one record I don't want them scummy bastards to lose.

Well its been a while since we had a good laugh at our poorer neighbours and looking through their fans forums, they are deluded and brain dead as ever:

@stevedavies2410 good luck , will be nice to play for a manager who not nil & void of tactics ,

Retweeted by Steven Davies

A nice parting gift from outgoing Striker to manager and general shit for brains NC.

"We still have a few irons in the fire as well. Freeman sounds like a cert, and then Clough's talking of possibly one more striker and an experienced midfielder.

I'd be very happy with that. "

The excitement of signing crap striker Connor Salmon and Kieran Freeman Forests academy player:

"sounds like a promotion push / potentially / Playoffs would be nice.Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley... / I do think it's obvious that Clough's aiming for the play-off this season. Premier League next season? haha. / Surely non-league Nigel couldn't possibly get to the Premier League before Forest's procession of 'iconic' Managers....... ohmy.png "

I swear all of that is legit, 5 different fans views on that car crash of a squad from down the 5 2.