Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Under any other circumstances I'd be happy at that Smiffy, but I think I'd take a Derby win today. I can't believe I just said that.

Leicester are on a roll and they could be the one team that fuck's auto for us.

I appreciate what your saying, but with Non-League-Nigel at the helm of Derby there is just too much loathing to appreciate the bigger picture.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9390030.stm

what a ****, guy doing the interview says not a single chance was created by the home team, twat clough says "well steven davies had a headder and there were one or two balls bobbing around in there"

"if we finish 4th bottom we all start equal next season

inspiring to say the least

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9390030.stm

what a ****, guy doing the interview says not a single chance was created by the home team, twat clough says "well steven davies had a headder and there were one or two balls bobbing around in there"

"if we finish 4th bottom we all start equal next season

inspiring to say the least

has davies only one bollock or two then clough? or did you see more than one ball on the pitch bobbing about?. me thinks clough needs to have a player or two tested for testosterone or gets his eyesight checked.

has davies only one bollock or two then clough? or did you see more than one ball on the pitch bobbing about?. me thinks clough needs to have a player or two tested for testosterone or gets his eyesight checked.

i dont think you will find one bollock between the whole team dane, they are a bunch of cnuts, that shite last night wouldnt win a game if there were a dozen balls on the pitch at once

cloughs quotes will be stuff of legends soon, his idea of a good centre half is a player that heads and kicks a ball, and he likes midfielders that run around a lot then he has the audacity to call players a little bit thick and not very bright!!

A win for Sheff Utd today would put the Sheep in all sorts of trouble.

I fucking hate Sheff Utd, but just for today....

COME ON YOU BLUNTS

Although I want Non-League Nigel to stay at Derby for another decade, even I am starting to wonder how that man still has his job.

Although I want Non-League Nigel to stay at Derby for another decade, even I am starting to wonder how that man still has his job.

They don't have the money is the popular theory.

BREANKING NEWS: UN officials say that if they manager to capture Gadaffi alive they will put him where he can`t do anyone any harm........up front for direby

Forest have started playing reserve games at my home towns ground , we were thrashed 7 - 1 yesterday . they did have a full strength side out though and N.L.N. was in attendance . we have Barnsley next week.

Forest have started playing reserve games at my home towns ground , we were thrashed 7 - 1 yesterday . they did have a full strength side out though and N.L.N. was in attendance . we have Barnsley next week.

Yeah I hear they had half their first team playing while we had a couple of lads still at school! Did you go and watch it?

Yeah I hear they had half their first team playing while we had a couple of lads still at school! Did you go and watch it?

No mate I was going to but decided to have a shag instead. My mate went and I was talking to him last night and he said the same we played the kids and they played there full web.

No mate I was going to but decided to have a shag instead. My mate went and I was talking to him last night and he said the same we played the kids and they played there full web.

Fair enough, can't argue with your decision making ;)

Piss yer sen at this one . I have been training daughter inlaw in long distance running I bike she runs. I entered her in Derby 10 k the other week . it started and finished at the Sheep dip. me and grandaughter waited inside the ground for her to come in . I was well pissed off , She came running into the ground just behind N.L.N. and saw us and slowed down to wave at us . I was fucking screaming at her to run like fuck so as to beat him and she stops and says yer what. The none league bastard beat her by 5 seconds. Pissed my whole day off . I know what Billy D goes through now , you make yer best preparations for your players and then send em out and they fuck up.

I had last laugh on em though . I did a massive sink the Bismark shit in the bogs and never flushed it . I thought smell that bastard next hom match yer cunts.

Edited by Lvivska

Piss yer sen at this one . I have been training daughter inlaw in long distance running I bike she runs. I entered her in Derby 10 k the other week . it started and finished at the Sheep dip. me and grandaughter waited inside the ground for her to come in . I was well pissed off , She came running into the ground just behind N.L.N. and saw us and slowed down to wave at us . I was fucking screaming at her to run like fuck so as to beat him and she stops and says yer what. The none league bastard beat her by 5 seconds. Pissed my whole day off . I know what Billy D goes through now , you make yer best preparations for your players and then send em out and they fuck up.

I had last laugh on em though . I did a massive sink the Bismark shit in the bogs and never flushed it . I thought smell that bastard next hom match yer cunts.

LOL next year if ya daughter decides to run again make sure you have a plate full of brussel sprouts for tea the night before, that smell lingers forever.

I know it's old but I've only just spotted it, thought I would share as it gave me a giggle

some Direby related rants in there too :)

The sheep shagging bastards have got off to a flying start . 3 games 3 wins . The twats at work are talking about promotion back to the prem already.