Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Looks like Az :laughingsmiley:

I was reading somewhere that the yanks have tried to make the matchday experience ( you just know its bolloks when they use words like that) similar to the one they have in the U.S. at Baseball American football . Hotdogs and burgers ,they would really like the match to be in 20 minute spells with 20 minutes inbetween so as the crowd can go and quaff some snap.

I am informed by a reliable source that the yanks were quite shocked to discover that all the football fan is interested in in this country is the score and the points ,that folk will even stand for an hour and a half in the open in the pouring rain to watch their team , In Derbys case the rumour is now that the yanks are thinking of pulling out as they have seriously misjudged it.

Andy , it just gets better and better :

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2285477,00.html

Those monster trucks are going to do wonders for their pitch... Oh , hang on a moment................ :laughingsmiley:

None league as been at it again slagged another one of his players off on the radio Derby Thomas Cywka was lambasted today by the tosser ,told him to get back to Wigan or wherever he's from . the thick bastard don't even know where he got him from .

He said he was looking for players on loan but players will have heard the tosser on the radio and newspapers and think fuck that.

just spotted this from a Derby fan.

Oh Nigel Clough you're an arsehole

Slag off your players, left and right, so

We think you're just shite

Please fuck off tonight

Walking in a Clough-less wonderland

:laughingsmiley: I fucking love it the tossers are arguing like fuck amongst themselves

Edited by Lvivska

None league as been at it again slagged another one of his players off on the radio Derby Thomas Cywka was lambasted today by the tosser ,told him to get back to Wigan or wherever he's from . the thick bastard don't even know where he got him from .

He said he was looking for players on loan but players will have heard the tosser on the radio and newspapers and think fuck that.

just spotted this from a Derby fan.

Oh Nigel Clough you're an arsehole

Slag off your players, left and right, so

We think you're just shite

Please fuck off tonight

Walking in a Clough-less wonderland

:laughingsmiley: I fucking love it the tossers are arguing like fuck amongst themselves

Some of 'em talk about BC doing the same. Might be true, but what BC knew was who to put an arm round and who a bollocking would work with, BC knew the right way to manage a player. scum clough is as thick as thick can get, not only by all his actions, but he simply looks like a shank short of a garden fork. Thank fuck we never hired the tit, he makes megson look like Brian Clough.

How can we ever hope to compete with a club that has such enticing promotions:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2284051,00.html

What a joke they've become... :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

They did this last season as well.

Im actually envious, mushy peas are great. Im not sure about Lockwoods mushy peas though, I have once strayed away from the Batchelors variety and was left bitterly disappointed and havent strayed away since.

Hell, on the way home from the Millennium Stadium yesterday I popped into my local fish and chip shop and bought myself cod and chips, mushy peas and a mushy pea fritter, the mushy pea fritter was the first thing I wolfed down.

Andy , it just gets better and better :

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2285477,00.html

Those monster trucks are going to do wonders for their pitch... Oh , hang on a moment................ :laughingsmiley:

I got a couple of comps for this in Cardiff last year.

My mate has a 2 year old who absolutely loves trucks, hes forever pointing at em and going on about them whenever he sees them so I gave the tickets to him.

He got into the stadium late, caught some of the bikes doing whatever they do, then 10 minutes later the main eveny was on, they were sat on the half way line in the middle tier, just as the trucks came out (and theyre fucking loud) the flames went shooting up, the engines roared and my mates kid looked at him with a look of horror and burst out screaming with fright!

Dan had to take him out onto the concourse, it took him 20 minutes to calm him down but he wouldnt go back in after that! hehe

They did this last season as well.

Im actually envious, mushy peas are great. Im not sure about Lockwoods mushy peas though, I have once strayed away from the Batchelors variety and was left bitterly disappointed and havent strayed away since.

Hell, on the way home from the Millennium Stadium yesterday I popped into my local fish and chip shop and bought myself cod and chips, mushy peas and a mushy pea fritter, the mushy pea fritter was the first thing I wolfed down.

My Mam would buy dried peas and soak them over night in a pot with a tablet of bicarbonate , Home made is the best with homemade mint sauce . I have tried the tinned varietys and the two you mentioned, I will eat em but there seems to be something lacking in them maybe its to do with the mass produced thing.

What the fuck am I discussing Mushy peas for :laughingsmiley: Ah well it is the laugh at Derby thread :laughingsmiley:

Just spotted you are from Wales ,I had this argument with the sister inlaw about Welsh Rarebit ,she reckons its cheese on toast with worcester sauce on ,I reckon there is more to it than that , whats the score mate , serious question.

Edited by Lvivska

My Mam would buy dried peas and soak them over night in a pot with a tablet of bicarbonate , Home made is the best with homemade mint sauce . I have tried the tinned varietys and the two you mentioned, I will eat em but there seems to be something lacking in them maybe its to do with the mass produced thing.

What the fuck am I discussing Mushy peas for :laughingsmiley: Ah well it is the laugh at Derby thread :laughingsmiley:

Just spotted you are from Wales ,I had this argument with the sister inlaw about Welsh Rarebit ,she reckons its cheese on toast with worcester sauce on ,I reckon there is more to it than that , whats the score mate , serious question.

Your sister in law is correct Andy. Although some folk also add a slice of ham and dash of mustard to the equasion...

Aye, agree with you on the dried peas front. My Nan used to do the same with Leo dried peas. I actually bought a carton of them a few years back, im sure theyre still knocking about at the back of a cupboard somewhere as ive never been assed to soak them over night. Theyre definately superior to the tinned variety mind.

Youre correct about the Welsh rarebit as well, its cheese on toast. Fuck knows what the sauce is as I dont think i've ever had it, seen it in certain restaurants but always skipped it as its over prices for what it is and I figure it would'nt fill me up. Prefer HP sauce with my cheese on toast anyway!

Your sister in law is correct Andy. Although some folk also add a slice of ham and dash of mustard to the equasion...

When I used to have it years ago there would always be onions involved.

I am sure there is more to it than just Cheese and Wocester sauce , there used to be another Welsh bloke on here called Dyffi or summat like that , where the fuck his he when you need him . I was at Catering college for two year the first lesson was making a Fish kedgeree and an argument broke out if you use smoked or unsmoked Haddock . the tutor said that the same arguments arise when doing a Rarebit but I cannot recall what the fuck it was or what the recipe is.

Hold on I will google it back in a bit.

8oz grated, strong cheese such as Cheddar or Cheshire

1 tablespoon Welsh butter

2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

1 level teaspoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons flour

4 tablespoons Welsh beer (or milk)

shake of pepper

4 slices bread toasted on 1 side only

I got that but it don't seem right to me I seem to think there is more to it.

8oz grated, strong cheese such as Cheddar or Cheshire

1 tablespoon Welsh butter

2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

1 level teaspoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons flour

4 tablespoons Welsh beer (or milk)

shake of pepper

4 slices bread toasted on 1 side only

I got that but it don't seem right to me I seem to think there is more to it.

Andy , could you be confusing Welsh Rarebit with Croque Monsieur ?.

I remember now, it Irish Rarebit that I had.

Traditional Irish Rarebit is topped with onions, vinegar and pickles.

Many Variations on Rarebit, I think the welsh 1 is supposed to have leeks in it.

Read more at Suite101: Traditional Welsh Rarebit http://www.suite101.com/content/traditional-welsh-rarebit-a272100#ixzz1DEOKUnAU

Andy , could you be confusing Welsh Rarebit with Croque Monsieur ?.

No mate but I get your drift with the Cheese and Mustard minus the Ham, I am going to my sisters later she is a top cook gives advice to her W.I. members she will know.

Told you this before, When I was at Steel works ,I had a bost up with this bloke big Vic, he reckoned he grew the best Tomatoes and he was bragging about how he would clear up at Steel works Fruit and Veg Show . I just grow stuff to eat not to show and he was taking the piss out of me Onions as they had scab , One thing led to another and he said summat about the only diploma I had was me catering diploma , I was only a little fucker then and he was a great big bastard but me temper was boiling up because all the lads were there and laughing and they wanted to see a fight but he was just to big for me ,he would have killed me at close quarters . So quick as a flash I said ok then big man put yer money where yer mouth is, got a tenner out and gave it my mate Dennis I said I will bake a cake and my cake will win a better prize than your Tomatoes ,He said ok and next day he gave Dennis the tenner the bet was on .

The cake had to be to a specific recipe so I got the recipe off the show stewards and took it to me sister who laughed and said she would bake it as long as her name was not mentioned ,which I did'nt want anyway I was passing it off as mine ,

cut a long story short Big Vics tomatoes did fuck all but my cake got second :laughingsmiley: . Only a couple of the lads knew the craic and were sworn to secrecy and Big Vic never knew I had done him or he would have had me ,He's dead now and the show is no more .

The moral of this tale is ,If you want to win sometimes you have to cheat.

That aint got fuck all to do with Welsh Rarebit and Welsh Rarebit aint got fuck all to do with lets all laugh at Derby :laughingsmiley:

No mate but I get your drift with the Cheese and Mustard minus the Ham, I am going to my sisters later she is a top cook gives advice to her W.I. members she will know.

Told you this before, When I was at Steel works ,I had a bost up with this bloke big Vic, he reckoned he grew the best Tomatoes and he was bragging about how he would clear up at Steel works Fruit and Veg Show . I just grow stuff to eat not to show and he was taking the piss out of me Onions as they had scab , One thing led to another and he said summat about the only diploma I had was me catering diploma , I was only a little fucker then and he was a great big bastard but me temper was boiling up because all the lads were there and laughing and they wanted to see a fight but he was just to big for me ,he would have killed me at close quarters . So quick as a flash I said ok then big man put yer money where yer mouth is, got a tenner out and gave it my mate Dennis I said I will bake a cake and my cake will win a better prize than your Tomatoes ,He said ok and next day he gave Dennis the tenner the bet was on .

The cake had to be to a specific recipe so I got the recipe off the show stewards and took it to me sister who laughed and said she would bake it as long as her name was not mentioned ,which I did'nt want anyway I was passing it off as mine ,

cut a long story short Big Vics tomatoes did fuck all but my cake got second :laughingsmiley: . Only a couple of the lads knew the craic and were sworn to secrecy and Big Vic never knew I had done him or he would have had me ,He's dead now and the show is no more .

The moral of this tale is ,If you want to win sometimes you have to cheat.

That aint got fuck all to do with Welsh Rarebit and Welsh Rarebit aint got fuck all to do with lets all laugh at Derby :laughingsmiley:

The only way 'to' win, is to cheat. Though getting back to derby, they cannot even do that.

Edited by Serge

:thumbsup_anim:

Forrest griffen! Come on!

04 February 2011 16:31:13 via Twitter for iPhone .I want a big performance from you Forrest this weekend!

04 February 2011 16:25:36 via Twitter for iPhone .@rioferdy5 Sav a year from now. http://yfrog.com/h73j6aaj

3:13 PM Feb 4th via Twitter for iPhone .....to the shop!

7:31 PM Jan 31st via Twitter for iPhone .I'm off.......

7:30 PM Jan 31st via Twitter for iPhone .Carroll for me.... Worth every penny!

4:31 PM Jan 31st via Twitter for iPhone .No foot no horse!

9:11 PM Jan 30th via Twitter for iPhone .Stayed in big hotel this weekend. The people running it know what there doing. That's what made the difference!

5:42 PM Jan 30th via Twitter for iPhone .You pay peanuts.... You get monkeys. You pay coconuts.... You get gorillas. FACT!

5:29 PM Jan 30th via Twitter for iPhone .In baseball, do they say??... He's outta here!

2:28 PM Jan 26th via Twitter for iPhone .Titanic!!!!

7:46 PM Jan 25th via Twitter for iPhone

after balckpool were fined £25,000 for fielding a weakend team against villa derby county have sent a cheque off to the fa for £450,000 to cover them for the rest of the season

after balckpool were fined £25,000 for fielding a weakend team against villa derby county have sent a cheque off to the fa for £450,000 to cover them for the rest of the season

Lol!!

Leicester beating the shaggers :laughingsmiley:

Under any other circumstances I'd be happy at that Smiffy, but I think I'd take a Derby win today. I can't believe I just said that.

Leicester are on a roll and they could be the one team that fuck's auto for us.