Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Take a look at this post on a Derby forum. This is a young fan, waiting for an autograph, off Dean Moxey, whose just been sent off in a local derby defeat.

"Most of the players also have no respect for the fans. Take Moxey for example, I usually hang around outside for 2 hours after a match to take photos and try to strike up a conversation with any players who will stop to chat for 15 or 20 mins. Anyway to cut a long story short there were 4 or 5 people round Moxey and I only had an old bus ticket on me so I thrust it to him for him to sign but he took gum out his mouth and wrapped it in it then put it in his pocket. To say i was upset is an understatement ! As usual its one law for autograph hunters books and another for us bus ticket holders. I wont be chanting his name again in a hurry."

You couldn't write this stuff, even if you were a Forest fan,lol!!

those sorts of stories make me physically sick, the fans are the ones that ultimately pay their wages and some players have no respect or appreciation...

having said that, he probably did get a hell of a battering from Clough after his performance, he was absolutely shocking...

i've had similar as a young fan when Collymore also had no time for anyone...

but i also had the total opposite at The Valley one time when I waited for the players after a 4-2 defeat, Jon Olav Hjelde was the first out, he took me into the changing rooms, introduced me to each player and got them all to sign the back of my shirt...

will never forget either experience, and will always love the slowest centre back we've ever had because of it!

Take a look at this post on a Derby forum. This is a young fan, waiting for an autograph, off Dean Moxey, whose just been sent off in a local derby defeat.

"Most of the players also have no respect for the fans. Take Moxey for example, I usually hang around outside for 2 hours after a match to take photos and try to strike up a conversation with any players who will stop to chat for 15 or 20 mins. Anyway to cut a long story short there were 4 or 5 people round Moxey and I only had an old bus ticket on me so I thrust it to him for him to sign but he took gum out his mouth and wrapped it in it then put it in his pocket. To say i was upset is an understatement ! As usual its one law for autograph hunters books and another for us bus ticket holders. I wont be chanting his name again in a hurry."

You couldn't write this stuff, even if you were a Forest fan,lol!!

I can't stop laughing at that :laughingsmiley:

I agree with both you guys, it makes me feel sick but its hilarious. Hilarious because that crap club are absolutely rotten to the core. Nigel is an arrogant w@nker, and it reflects itself in his team.

DERBY

bywater £225,000

brayford £400,000 (£800k for him and bailey)

addison home grown

barker £900,000

leacock £375,000

moxey £300,000

commons free

bueno loan

savage £1,500,000

daives £350,000

porter £400,000

total £4,450,000

FOREST

camp £100,000

gunter £1,750,000

morgan home grown

chambers £150,000

lynch £200,000

anderson £250,000

moussi £300,000

cohen £600,000 (£1.2m for him and davies)

mcgugan home grown

tyson £675,000

tudgay £500,000

total £4,525,000

not a lot in it really, but take into account bueno is on loan and would command a fee of around £3m which is what he cost 1 year ago, and commons as rams fans keep claiming is worth £3m min, both have home grown players but all in all the starting line up for each team taking into account derbys loan and free tansfer players direby had the most money out on the pitch

wiki is the source of most costs, other sources were used for prices not on wiki

so there we have it derby has the most expensive team on the pitch

this blows out the water nln theory we have spent 15m and they havent, the bloke is a prize **** and in need of a blow job to relax him

Edited by visa52

DERBY

bywater £225,000

addison home grown

barker £900,000

leacock £375,000

moxey £300,000

commons free

bueno loan

savage £1,500,000

daives £350,000

porter £400,000

total £4,450,000

FOREST

camp £100,000

gunter £1,750,000

morgan home grown

chambers £150,000

lynch £200,000

anderson £250,000

moussi £300,000

mcgugan home grown

tyson £675,000

tudgay £500,000

total £4,525,000

not a lot in it really, but take into account bueno is on loan and would command a fee of around £3m which is what he cost 1 year ago, and commons as rams fans keep claiming is worth £3m min, both have home grown players but all in all the starting line up for each team taking into account derbys loan and free tansfer players direby had the most money out on the pitch

wiki is the source of most costs, other sources were used for prices not on wiki

this blows out the water nln theory we have spent 15m and they havent, the bloke is a prize **** and in need of a blow job to relax him

That should be published somewhere where they can all see it. You just know they will argue though that we have loads of moneys worth on the bench too, particularly Earnie. B

DERBY

bywater £225,000

addison home grown

barker £900,000

leacock £375,000

moxey £300,000

commons free

bueno loan

savage £1,500,000

daives £350,000

porter £400,000

total £4,450,000

FOREST

camp £100,000

gunter £1,750,000

morgan home grown

chambers £150,000

lynch £200,000

anderson £250,000

moussi £300,000

mcgugan home grown

tyson £675,000

tudgay £500,000

total £4,525,000

Blow job?. Imagine the excuse he'd come out with after 10 seconds?. 'Wifey, you got the tactics wrong'. Wifey says 'your the dick who aint workin right, not me!'

That should be published somewhere where they can all see it. You just know they will argue though that we have loads of moneys worth on the bench too, particularly Earnie. B

tried to put it on the det but i kept getting a message about moderation

cant fact the facts, never have done never will do, dirty fucking inberd pedo`s

could someone dopy and paste it and try to posr on the nep and det

Edited by visa52

managed to post it on the det today, i figured out that they have a filter on and if you type the word direby it goes through a filter so wont register.........mardy wankers

its already causing a bit of a stirr

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/Scottish-giants-table-bids-battle-sign-Commons/article-3145355-detail/article.html?cacheBust=7c7wsbOcPg0E&success=true

managed to post it on the det today, i figured out that they have a filter on and if you type the word direby it goes through a filter so wont register.........mardy wankers

its already causing a bit of a stirr

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/sport/Scottish-giants-table-bids-battle-sign-Commons/article-3145355-detail/article.html?cacheBust=7c7wsbOcPg0E&success=true

Good work :rambo:

yes very good add in £6M for Derby and keep all the FOrest players free

well done PAUL, Derby

Thick bastard.

Take the 6 million off and both starting line ups were even within about 100k. I would shoot him down but can't be arsed, go get him Serge! :D

yes very good add in £6M for Derby and keep all the FOrest players free

well done PAUL, Derby

Thick bastard.

Take the 6 million off and both starting line ups were even within about 100k. I would shoot him down but can't be arsed, go get him Serge! :D

pmsl i just read that, the guy is a real tool, if you shot him down it would go well over his head.....nover argue with a fool cos you will only lose through experience

Lilly retiring at the end of the season.....bye then. Shame we are going to have to put up with him on tele/radio. Will just mean I'll beswitching off so...

Derby County's former Wales midfielder Robbie Savage has announced he will retire at the end of the season.

Savage, 36, revealed his decision via Twitter, saying: "Breaking news, I will retire at the end of the season."

The outspoken Rams skipper, who is a BBC Radio 5 live pundit, recently turned down a move to the Vancouver Whitecaps to focus on his media career.

"Two TV deals are on the table and a host of radio shows. Good time to go!" he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9383048.stm

Edited by Forest75

Lilly retiring at the end of the season.....bye then. Shame we are going to have to put up with him on tele/radio. Will just mean I'll beswitching off so...

Derby County's former Wales midfielder Robbie Savage has announced he will retire at the end of the season.

Savage, 36, revealed his decision via Twitter, saying: "Breaking news, I will retire at the end of the season."

The outspoken Rams skipper, who is a BBC Radio 5 live pundit, recently turned down a move to the Vancouver Whitecaps to focus on his media career.

"Two TV deals are on the table and a host of radio shows. Good time to go!" he added.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9383048.stm

After virtually begging Gary Speed to pick him for Wales and being very publically told that he's not good enough I'd guess that he's finally realised that even his own mates think he's shoite... I dread to think how much he's cost them over the past 3 years , then again if they're stupid enough to employ the w*nker they deserve every ridicule they get thrown at them !!.

Indeed Colin - and now his new empolyers can prepare themselves for a full-time clown on their payroll! ...and they too will desrve every ridicule thrown at them too! :thumbsup_anim:

Protests kicking off at scum cloughs lot apparently.

Has been confirmed. :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: back to yer crib clough yer piece of shit.

Edited by Serge

Protests kicking off at scum cloughs lot apparently.

Has been confirmed. :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: :lmaosmiley: back to yer crib clough yer piece of shit.

Heard from a mate who was at Derby last night, a protest was organised after the game ,they stopped the Ipswich bus from getting out and let Paul Jewel have it ,Savage tried to get out the car park and they blocked him in and gave him some shit. My mate reckons it was just like CAIRO :laughingsmiley:

having a read through their forums, its getting better as time goes by. gorra love those yanks if they are 'serious about promotion' 'blow yer socks of signings' etc... they must be learning from the nd book of how to bollocks a club up and keep the brainwashed happy.

How can we ever hope to compete with a club that has such enticing promotions:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2284051,00.html

What a joke they've become... :laughingsmiley: :laughingsmiley:

Looks like Az :laughingsmiley:

I was reading somewhere that the yanks have tried to make the matchday experience ( you just know its bolloks when they use words like that) similar to the one they have in the U.S. at Baseball American football . Hotdogs and burgers ,they would really like the match to be in 20 minute spells with 20 minutes inbetween so as the crowd can go and quaff some snap.

I am informed by a reliable source that the yanks were quite shocked to discover that all the football fan is interested in in this country is the score and the points ,that folk will even stand for an hour and a half in the open in the pouring rain to watch their team , In Derbys case the rumour is now that the yanks are thinking of pulling out as they have seriously misjudged it.