Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

To be fair I think that is a great idea. The next generation of fans and it makes it more affordable for parents. The problem with kids at Forest on kids for a quid day is lots of 14/15/16 year olds turn up without an adult. An under twelve with his/her father with an interest in football is hardly a pain.

The Derby fans were singing Cloughs praises before the game, now it's a different matter. Put a few of their rants on here, enjoy, lol!!!!

I did say it would be 2-1 about 80 mins in. Our high paid fairies couldnt handle the cold, rain and hairy arsed hard men of non league football.

Not being funny, Conference, League 2, league 1, we should have beaten them. This is our worst cup defeat in half a century. It doesn't get much worse. There are NO EXCUSES. We let them play. We lost in a dismal, shocking, uninspiring way, 1 shot on target (excluding penalty), which was our goal. They could have scored 2, 3 or more with abit more luck.

Originally Posted by ctfc

At least we are in business. Derby looked like they've already shut up shop for the year.

No sh*t. We just lost to a poor team with a **** of a manager. Makes us almost as bad as you. You can try bragging but I dought this lot will take it tonight. best to shut up and get of this forum.

"Ill keep following this club because I love it but I'm so utterly disappointed and ashamed."

"Nothing will be worse than the 07/08 season." - pick of the fucking bunch for me. :thumbsup_anim:

Non league Nigel is trying to prove that statement wrong...

Edited by Evans007

Here's a few more, lolll!!!

They can have my season ticket back, i'm ****ing sick of being the laughing stock. what a ****ing joke, the board and clough should get out now, What a disgrace

No investment no future; relegation now a possibility as well; wqe wont get another 11pts like this

my tickets in a thousand pieces and already in the bin. HONEST. Just cant take anymore of this. Mickleover sports from now on. Thanks Nigel

today clough said he didnt want to see anymore late goals.................fuck it let them in early instead then

to top it off they didnt have a single shot on target all game and that twat thought apart from 9 min of madness that the sheep were still in the game??????????????????

for the record i fucking hate everything to do with that club

Commons came off too at half time, dunno if he had a knock or he was just shit.

Had a look on the Football League website earlier, Judas only has 2 assists in the league this season, quite suprising I thought.

Commons came off too at half time, dunno if he had a knock or he was just shit.

Had a look on the Football League website earlier, Judas only has 2 assists in the league this season, quite suprising I thought.

that because the greedy **** always shoots, i think he has the most shots off target in the whole division.

there is a section with stats in the programme and i thought i saw his name credited with most off target,

that because the greedy **** always shoots, i think he has the most shots off target in the whole division.

there is a section with stats in the programme and i thought i saw his name credited with most off target,

Yeah thats right, 41 off target, more than any other player in the division. He does have the 3rd highest number of shots on target though but that is only 46 so it's pretty much 50/50, not great really. Compare that with Lewis who has played 8 less league games, scored only 3 less goals and also now has double the number of assists as Judas with 4 and really his contribution to the sheep doesn't look that great at all really. Back to the shots/goals the ratios of Commons and McGugan, they match up like this.........

Commons - Shots: 87 Goals: 13 Ratio: 6.7 shots per goal

McGugan - Shots: 40 Goals:10 Ratio: 4 shots per goal

Paul Green has been much more creative with 7 assists, in fact there are 5 Derby players who have more assists than Commons in the league. Seems he is a greedy little **** just like we knew already really.

Edited by Telberto Carlos

Yeah thats right, 41 off target, more than any other player in the division. He does have the 3rd highest number of shots on target though but that is only 46 so it's pretty much 50/50, not great really. Compare that with Lewis who has played 8 less league games, scored only 3 less goals and also now has double the number of assists as Judas with 4 and really his contribution to the sheep doesn't look that great at all really. Back to the shots/goals the ratios of Commons and McGugan, they match up like this.........

Commons - Shots: 87 Goals: 13 Ratio: 6.7 shots per goal

McGugan - Shots: 40 Goals:10 Ratio: 4 shots per goal

Paul Green has been much more creative with 7 assists, in fact there are 5 Derby players who have more assists than Commons in the league. Seems he is a greedy little **** just like we knew already really.

commons 24 (1) games: 3.625 shots per game:

lewis 16 (4) games: 2.5 shots per game

commons 14.9% shot success

lewis 25% shot success

i would do a minutes on the pitch stats but i cant be arsed to look for them

They have had a 3rd bid rejected for Davies now. A player that at 29 is playing at the highest level he ever has and the shaggers can't even come up with a decent enough bid to tempt Notts. I love the lack of ambition down the A5-2 it makes me feel so much better about our situation here :)

Good news for us is that Sven wont allow them to have Waghorn on loan until he knows Vassell is fit.

I wouldn't mind Waghorn here, maybe they wouldn't want a RIVAL club to have him though :D

:laughingsmiley:

They have had a 3rd bid rejected for Davies now. A player that at 29 is playing at the highest level he ever has and the shaggers can't even come up with a decent enough bid to tempt Notts. I love the lack of ambition down the A5-2 it makes me feel so much better about our situation here :)

:laughingsmiley: Only on this forum. I know why I always tek your posts with a pinch of salt now.

:laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Only on this forum. I know why I always tek your posts with a pinch of salt now.

Why? You have lost me with this one. Come on, even we aim a little higher than that nowadays! Maybe when we were in League 1 but not now. Edited by Telberto Carlos

Ben Davies, 29

Walsall, Kidderminster, Chester, Shrewsbury, Derby

Non League Nigel strikes again!

Seems he may play against us on Saturday, am I tempting fate here or what?

Ben Davies, 29

Walsall, Kidderminster, Chester, Shrewsbury, Derby

Non League Nigel strikes again!

Seems he may play against us on Saturday, am I tempting fate here or what?

Ive seen him a few times for notts and he is decent whether he will step up or not though is a big question, any freekicks on the edge of the box and he is a big danger

Any free kicks around the box Commons will take. My mate who is a County season ticket holder says he aint that bothered to see him go, like you say he is dangerous from set pieces and works hard but that is it, nothing else. Not the sort to get stuck in or play a defence splitting ball

http://dcfc-craic.forumotion.net/t7822-lee-camp

this is how fucking thick them pricks are..................they slag off camp for his antics and several suggest he is inbred.........dont the thick cunts realise he was born in direby...the same inbred place they all live.....you cant make that shit up

I like things like this though. It's perfect evidence that the result has really got to them.

Take a look at this post on a Derby forum. This is a young fan, waiting for an autograph, off Dean Moxey, whose just been sent off in a local derby defeat.

"Most of the players also have no respect for the fans. Take Moxey for example, I usually hang around outside for 2 hours after a match to take photos and try to strike up a conversation with any players who will stop to chat for 15 or 20 mins. Anyway to cut a long story short there were 4 or 5 people round Moxey and I only had an old bus ticket on me so I thrust it to him for him to sign but he took gum out his mouth and wrapped it in it then put it in his pocket. To say i was upset is an understatement ! As usual its one law for autograph hunters books and another for us bus ticket holders. I wont be chanting his name again in a hurry."

You couldn't write this stuff, even if you were a Forest fan,lol!!