Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1991095,00.html

just when you thought it couldnt get any more embarrassing

they can start with the burial of the sheep to league 1

and to round things off the guy who wants to buy direby back peter gadsby has made it public that the club give away between 7 and 10K free tickets every home game, made my week that has

Edited by visa52

Took the time to listen to that gadsby fella, he's mighty fucking worried about the financial affairs lol. 7 to 10 thousand tickets being given away every week...fuck me

Took the time to listen to that gadsby fella, he's mighty fucking worried about the financial affairs lol. 7 to 10 thousand tickets being given away every week...fuck me

So much for the shaggers boasts that their support is the 2nd best in the division ( behind Newcastle ) . It was rumoured that they were overly generous with their match tickets but the scale of this largesse takes the breath away . They claim to have 22,000 season ticket holders but how many of them have actually paid face value for them?. If I were a " fully paid up " supporter and the guy siiting next to me had been given his gratis as part of a mobile phone contract I'd be mighty pissed off..

If Gadsby can be believed , and as former chairman I see no reason to doubt him , there are as many as 10,000 " freeloaders " at every home game. No wonder Non League Nigel is being denied funds to strengthen the side.... there simply isn't the money there to give him!!

As Billy says FCUK DERBY COUNTY..

So much for the shaggers boasts that their support is the 2nd best in the division ( behind Newcastle ) . It was rumoured that they were overly generous with their match tickets but the scale of this largesse takes the breath away . They claim to have 22,000 season ticket holders but how many of them have actually paid face value for them?. If I were a " fully paid up " supporter and the guy siiting next to me had been given his gratis as part of a mobile phone contract I'd be mighty pissed off..

If Gadsby can be believed , and as former chairman I see no reason to doubt him , there are as many as 10,000 " freeloaders " at every home game. No wonder Non League Nigel is being denied funds to strengthen the side.... there simply isn't the money there to give him!!

their 22k or so season tickets include a full paying adult can claim a "complementary" season ticket for under 12s

Has anyone got a link of this?

That one above doesn't work.

Cheers!

I was checking out the fixtures our play-off rivals have left and then noticed the shaggers run-in. I thought the few wins they put together had probably made them safe but they could still struggle...

Middlesboro (h)

Sheff Wed (a)

QPR (a)

Leicester (h)

Coventry (a)

Ipswich (h)

Barnsley (a)

Palace (h)

Bristol C (a)

Cardiff (h)

Nigel sent to the stand for giving the ref abuse today, one of his players sent off for using foul language, oh dear, same old story nowadays.

Former referee, Keith Hackett, then General Manager of referees in England, speaking about Brian Clough:

"I think all referees of my era would say that officiating Forest and Derby was always a pleasure because you knew full well Brian Clough insisted that the referees had a job to do and the players had a job to do."

Brian Clough speaking about his former Sunderland boss, Alan Brown:

"He wouldn't stand any nonsense on the field, no arguing with the referee. Nor would I."

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2162597,00.html

Another avenue for giving away free tickets :laughingsmiley:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/AwayFollowings/0,,10270,00.html

This is worth watching for a cheap giggle through the season. 700 at Cov :laughingsmiley:

1100 up the road on a saturday at Barnsley :laughingsmiley:

And they daren't even show the pathetic 400 or so who went to Hull :lmaosmiley:

Wankers!!

What did we take to hull in the end? Looked decent considering its on telly/saturday night/ a shithole

Also- let's all laugh and bin dippersm 6-1 against a terrible pompey (albeit with some good players)

What did we take to hull in the end? Looked decent considering its on telly/saturday night/ a shithole

Also- let's all laugh and bin dippersm 6-1 against a terrible pompey (albeit with some good players)

at a guess there will be a couple of hundred sheep fans at burnley tonight..............i should imagine most o them at at home "playing" with the kids

Mickey Quinn was praising Derby fans today on Talksport for filling the stadium every week! I text in saying a third of their fans only go because its free, they didn't read it out.

under 12`s this season are free with an adult season ticket, hence filling the ground.......wherever the kids are the adults are not far behind.......its just a town full of peado`s

I couldn't think of a way to greater ruin my matchday than filling the stadium with children. Sometimes it makes you proud watching a father pass his football legacy onto his child, but most of the time it's just plain annoying. Keep that shit at Gay Pride Park.

I couldn't think of a way to greater ruin my matchday than filling the stadium with children. Sometimes it makes you proud watching a father pass his football legacy onto his child, but most of the time it's just plain annoying. Keep that shit at Gay Pride Park.

I took both mine when they were kids of 10 or more and they are still Forest fans today , I don't mind kids at matches they are tomorrows fans . I bet there aint many on here who were not introduced to matchdays by their Dads. I know what you mean though nothing worse than kids running up and down when you are trying to watch the game, good move to have the family enclosure .

I took both mine when they were kids of 10 or more and they are still Forest fans today , I don't mind kids at matches they are tomorrows fans . I bet there aint many on here who were not introduced to matchdays by their Dads. I know what you mean though nothing worse than kids running up and down when you are trying to watch the game, good move to have the family enclosure .

or in their case the peado pen

My first memories of going to forest are being stood in the old Trent End with my dad and my brother. Far more enjoyable than being in an officially designated 'family enclosure' IMO. But then again if you've got very young kids I suppose it makes sense to sit somewhere calmer. Like the new Trent End.

under 12`s this season are free with an adult season ticket, hence filling the ground

God forbid Forest doing something as revolutionary...