Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

This is one Derby fans comments during todays game, Posh down to 9 men before half time and still 0 0.

You know when things are really bad when:

"9 Men indeed....

Come on you Rams....

DJ on fire...had a part to play in both sending offs."

Not DJ's on fire he's nearly scored. :lol:

Nigels excuses for being a crap manager of a crap team:

It does not help that along the stretch of road formerly known as the A52 but now named Brian Clough Way the *supporters at Nottingham Forest have started *referring to their former No9 as "Agent Nigel". Billy Davies, formerly of Derby, has taken the club's arch-rivals from the brink of relegation last year to second in the Championship.

"When you spend £7.5m like they have and don't have any injuries you can go on a good confident run," Clough says tartly. "We have had so many injuries we haven't been able to name the same XI once this season. Birmingham are doing absolutely superb in the Premier League and it's no coincidence they have named an unchanged side seven or eight times in a row. Newcastle are top of the Championship and their centre-back pairing has hardly changed. Forest? Their back four has hardly changed. Us? We haven't had everybody available to choose from once – and we're now in the middle of January."

Well its £5.6 million we've spent Nigel but exaggeration always helps.

I'm not sure how many times we've named the same team on the trot but it isn't alot, we call it squad rotation!

Our back 4 has hardly changed, bollux:

RBs used this season: Gunter, Wilson, Chambers, McCleary, Perch

LBs : Lynch, Cohen, Gunter, Shorey

CBS : Chambers, Morgan, Wilson

Any others I've missed out?

Edited by Big Paul

rb james perch

this is fucking priceless, they win a game and are talking about reaching the playoffs

http://forums.therams.co.uk/thread.jspa?th...30&tstart=0

Fucking hell

They managed a win against one of the worst sides in the league (apart from themselves) who only had 9 men on the field, big deal

Excellent, who made it?

Not sure who made it but a mate at work pointed it out to me. I can see when we play I can see "Agent Clough" somehow being turned into a Forest chant.

There's a load of other on youtube as well

"Pundit Savage"

Fucking using our liscense fee to pay that ****...hope moose puts a few more balls his way on the 30th, sonko style...

While p*ssing myself listening to Savage getting smacked in the face by the clearance, just found this...

Even darts fans don't like Savage!!!!

While p*ssing myself listening to Savage getting smacked in the face by the clearance, just found this...

Even darts fans don't like Savage!!!!

I'd prefer it if Dart players didn't like him and start chucking their arrows at him.

Nigels excuses for being a crap manager of a crap team:

It does not help that along the stretch of road formerly known as the A52 but now named Brian Clough Way the *supporters at Nottingham Forest have started *referring to their former No9 as "Agent Nigel". Billy Davies, formerly of Derby, has taken the club's arch-rivals from the brink of relegation last year to second in the Championship.

"When you spend £7.5m like they have and don't have any injuries you can go on a good confident run," Clough says tartly. "We have had so many injuries we haven't been able to name the same XI once this season. Birmingham are doing absolutely superb in the Premier League and it's no coincidence they have named an unchanged side seven or eight times in a row. Newcastle are top of the Championship and their centre-back pairing has hardly changed. Forest? Their back four has hardly changed. Us? We haven't had everybody available to choose from once – and we're now in the middle of January."

Well its £5.6 million we've spent Nigel but exaggeration always helps.

I'm not sure how many times we've named the same team on the trot but it isn't alot, we call it squad rotation!

Our back 4 has hardly changed, bollux:

RBs used this season: Gunter, Wilson, Chambers

LBs : Lynch, Cohen, Gunter, Shorey

CBS : Chambers, Morgan, Wilson

Any others I've missed out?

McCleary has played at right back too. The entire second half at QPR.

Edited by G.G.

McCleary has played at right back too. The entire second half at QPR.

Edited, thanks. Has Perch played anywhere but RB in the defence?

Edited, thanks. Has Perch played anywhere but RB in the defence?

came on centre mid against west brom

Key word here being DEFENCE

:rolleyes:

Edited by Galaxie

Derby County manager Nigel Clough does not believe the club will be able to re-sign striker James Vaughan on loan from Everton.

The Rams had the talented striker at Pride Park earlier this season, before a fresh injury meant his Championship stay was cut short.

Everton were believed to be willing to loan Vaughan out again upon returning to full fitness, however, he has since impressed for The Toffees.

Vaughan has been back among the goals for Everton with Yakubu Aiyegbeni on international duty and is now part of David Moyes' plans.

Clough believes time is running out for the club to re-sign him in January, although he is not ruling out a striking a deal next month.

"That makes it less likely and it is looking less likely the closer we get to the end of transfer window," Clough told the Derby Telegraph.

"We talked to Everton on Friday and every week we give them a call to see if anything has changed, which it hasn't at the moment.

"So we are planning without James, as much as we would like him to come back. That is all we can do. We think he can do a good job for us

Derby in crisis as every player is put up for sale

Nigel Clough's woes at Derby are mounting after it emerged the cash-strapped club is up for sale and willing to sell any player.

The Rams hierarchy are desperately trying to attract new investment into the ailing Championship club.

They want to raise £8million by the end of this month to help meet various payments - including to former supremo Adam Pearson, now at Hull.

But the club’s current US owners, General Sports and Entertainment, who acquired the Rams in January 2008, are reluctant to stump up any cash themselves.

And Derby are now actively seeking new investors by giving a series of presentations about the club to potential shareholders.

The Championship club has been put on the market for a reported price of just £30m.

And in the meantime the Rams will listen to offers for any of Clough’s first team squad to generate funds.

The club has been struggling financially since relegation from the Premier League in 2008 with just 11 points and an enormous wage bill.

Now their directors’ salaries are believed to be among the biggest in the Championship.

The uncertainty at Pride Park leaves boss Clough with more worries as Derby are just six points off the relegation zone.

And there is speculation that potential new owners will want to bring in their own, more experienced, manager.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

£30million for that shower of shite?

:baaasmiley:

They appear to have a better credit rating than us.

Forest insolvent?

Equifax ratings table

(score out of 100)

Plymouth Argyle 85, West Brom 83, Derby 61, Reading 54, Scunthorpe 52, Watford 42, Barnsley 39 (I), Sheffield United 30, Ipswich Town 26 (I), QPR 16, Nottingham Forest 13 (I), Newcastle 11 (I), Bristol City 10 (I), Leicester City 9 (I), Preston 8, Doncaster 8 (I), Cardiff City 4 (I), Peterborough 4 (I), Sheffield Wednesday 2 (I), Swansea City 2 (I), Crystal Palace 2 (I), Coventry 2 (I), Middlesbrough 0 (I), Blackpool 0 (I). (I) = insolvent.

Risk based upon a scale of 0 to 100; the lower the score the higher the credit risk.

100-80 = very good, 79-65 = good, 64-50 above average, 49-35 = average, 34-20 = below average, 19-0 = low.

Thought I'd chuck this in here since its a chance to see lilly get hit once or twice on the head

Find it quite embarassing that so many footballers are unable to hit the ball in a straight line.... in perfect conditions i.e no wind to compensate for. Just shows that in this country talent means fuck all when trying to make it, as long as you run and 'want' it, then you will get anywhere and thus why the England national team is full of 2nd rate cloggers compared to the talent found in the continent and beyond.

It's all working out quite nicely.

I tell you what is really good leading up to Saturday's game, they have scraped passed Millwall on pens, beaten 9 man Peterborough and edged passed Donny in the cup and they think they have turned the corner! :lol:

Nigels comments after another defeat, this time at relegation rivals Plymouth:

Derby manager Nigel Clough:

"We are very disappointed to lose but it was a very good performance. It's strange that sometimes you lose and yet you play that well.''

Apparently they played the long ball game and contributed little to a terrible game. You would have thought a bollicking might have woken them up ready for Saturday. Keep up the motivation agent Clough.

Look at this for a thread title from our sheep molesting friends:

"Will be Forest be weak at Left Back."

6 players booked as well for them this evening, didn't we gey slapped with a hefty fine a few years back when we lost away to Cardiff? Pretty sure Harford was in charge for that one, think Hjelde was sent off as well mind??