Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Agree with Dane that Villa will be looking for players of a higher pedigree than Joe ..

not sure if it was Bruce or Smith that expressed an interest in him previously ..Que sera sera .........

Keogh's career must be over then... 

Surprised there wasn't a stiffer penalty for Lawrence or Bennett. Six weeks wages, but back in the first team at the first opportunity. Doesn't quite seem enough. 

9 hours ago, Daz said:

Keogh's career must be over then... 

Surprised there wasn't a stiffer penalty for Lawrence or Bennett. Six weeks wages, but back in the first team at the first opportunity. Doesn't quite seem enough. 

Just shows that Derby is an absolute cunt of a club. Maybe the courts might dish out a sterner penalty..........like 6 months each.

I don't know if I'm missing anything, but it seems out of order that Keogh's been sacked compared to the punishment of Bennett and Lawrence.

There shouldn't be double standards on discipline, just because he is older and will be out of the game for the next year. 

(of course he's still a knob) 

Although from Derby's point of view Bennett and Lawrence are still able to do their job whereas Keogh isn't. Why should they have to keep paying someone who, entirely through their own recklessness, can no longer fulfil their contract?

I imagine Keogh's agent is in talks with Forest over a January deal by now.....