Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Derby finished strongly but not enough

Now Wilson, Mount and Tomori to go back to their clubs

8 players out of contact

Lampard to leave too

Ah well... 

• Upvote 1

Haha get in, it's a bit shit having the biggest cheer of the year celebrating at derbys demise but great to see them shaggers crying again.

What now for Lolley? His boy hood club in the prem with them having an interest in him? I think if they offer £15m+ we might be fucked. I know he has signed a new contract recently and has stated he has no intention of leaving but if villa want him surely that will be that? Or now with promotion will villa be looking to sign someone with more prem experience?

At least knowing they have £170m we can ask for a ridiculous price but unfortunately it could well be the end, like I said if villa want him surely they will get him. What did we sign him for? 500k. Massive profit. I think we should ask for 15-20m though if they come knocking

Edited by Ricknffc

2 minutes ago, bestwood_red! said:

That result means the end of Lolley for me. 

Why? 😱

Hope we are not replacing him with that 30 year old from Hull 

4 minutes ago, Charlie Cheswick said:

He'll cost if they do.

Yeah hefty fee I would be very unhappy if he went for anything less than £15m and ideally would want as close as £20m for him

Just now, E R said:

Hope we are not replacing him with that 30 year old from Hull.

No I don't think that's to replace him, if it is that would be disgusting, think it's more to be on the other wing.

I would think that now Villa are up, they'll be setting their targets a bit higher than Lolley.

On another note, I read that Lansbury has a clause in his contract that gives him a massive pay rise if Villa go up. Played only 5 games this season due to injury, and looks set to be on 60k a week. Same applies for that waste of space McCormack

Haha agents done well there. Yeah I'm undecided about that. I was querieng the same, do they go for someone proven at that level or trust that Lolley can do it in the prem? Either way if they want Lolley they will hopefully have to stump up the best part of £20m for him. Maybe they think they can get something a bit more for their money? Will still leave a big hole for us though. I hope we can keep him and bring in some very good championship level players

Where do you get the £20m price tag for Lolley? We'd be lucky to get half that for him. Yeah, he's been OK for us this season, but not £20m worth of OK.

I don't see it myself. Villa are patched up with loan players so the squad needs a fair bit of investment as it is. If they sign El Ghazi then they are relatively OK in attacking midfielders. 

I don't think a 10m+ untested PL winger will be their first priority

I can see Derby struggling next season. Back goes Mount, Tomori and Wilson and along with an aging squad they have a lot of rebuilding to do. Not sure they have the money anymore either.

Sit back and enjoy 😎

4 hours ago, Dane B said:

Where do you get the £20m price tag for Lolley? We'd be lucky to get half that for him. Yeah, he's been OK for us this season, but not £20m worth of OK.

What I'm saying is we should say 20m and if they are stupid enough to pay it then I suppose he goes. This day and age prices get thrown about willy nilly. £10m rejected for worrall, on that basis I say you could get £20m for Lolley. Didn't Tom cairney cost Fulham around £20m?? Britt went for £15m after a career threatening injury. Not saying he's worth £20m but I think that's the stupid price we should out on him.

Edited by Ricknffc

Huddersfield decided Lolley wasn't good enough for them in the prem. I think Villa will be more ambitious than they were. 

8 hours ago, Ricknffc said:

What I'm saying is we should say 20m and if they are stupid enough to pay it then I suppose he goes. This day and age prices get thrown about willy nilly. £10m rejected for worrall, on that basis I say you could get £20m for Lolley. Didn't Tom cairney cost Fulham around £20m?? Britt went for £15m after a career threatening injury. Not saying he's worth £20m but I think that's the stupid price we should out on him.

Cairney sold for an undisclosed fee, thought to be between 3 and 4 million.