Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

As I said previously I expect them to loan a few of Chelski's promising youngsters to bolster their squad .. I think that Lampoon's connections there were a major reason in him getting the job ..

Signing Mason Mount from Chelsea and Wilson on loan from Liverpool apparently. Two very good players at this level.

Signing Mason Mount from Chelsea and Wilson on loan from Liverpool apparently. Two very good players at this level.

Mount totally untested at this level isnt he? Some struggle with the physicality of this league.

Mount totally untested at this level isnt he? Some struggle with the physicality of this league.

True, loans always are a risk in that aspect. Talent is certainly there though.

Both good signings but I think we will be above them this season

Both good signings but I think we will be above them this season

As we saw with Dowell he was hit and miss and struggled with the physical side of this league. Quality on his day but often went missing. Mount will be the same IMO.

2-1 against Reading

Credit where it's due, good header to win it

Overall, quite an ordinary game. I don't expect either team to challenge based on that.

12 hours ago, Daz said:

2-1 against Reading

Credit where it's due, good header to win it

Overall, quite an ordinary game. I don't expect either team to challenge based on that.

I thought Derby looked extremely ordinary. Based on their new style you would’ve thought Warburton had taken over. Lots of possession but didn’t do a lot with it. 

Scored an equaliser because of a howler and nicked a goal at the end. A good three points for them but as you say, based on that, I can’t see them being up there.

Absolutely schooled at home to Leeds

How long will it take for Lampard to regret leaving that comfy tv studio

Saw a bit of it in the pub. Leeds’ keeper was shocking for Derbys goal but other than that they looked brilliant. If they carry on in that vein few will be able to stop them unfortunately. As much as I hate Leeds though it was a pleasure to see them take the shaggers apart. 

Was working in Derby on Saturday. Some miserable fucking faces coming out of Pride Park. 😀

Shaggers at work couldn't believe the scoreline.

My mate is a Leeds fan and I have bet him we will finish higher 😔

hopefully a bit of bad weather and Saiz and Co will go missing like they did after a great start last year 

3 hours ago, Dane B said:

Was working in Derby on Saturday. Some miserable fucking faces coming out of Pride Park. 😀

Shaggers at work couldn't believe the scoreline.

From the highlights it seems that the Dirties totally outplayed the Shaggers .. Both loathsome clubs so little for this Forest fan to be happy about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😜  :thumbsup_still: