Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Rowett knows whats coming and is jumping ship. Derby completely destabilised right at the start of the window, love it. The new manager will have to assess the squad whilst working on a budget, can't wait to play the bastards.

Three of the leading candidates are....

Igor Stimac
Paul Simpson
Mick McCarthy

Edited by nottmred

Id love us to sign Keogh and Vydra from them, not just because we need them but to send them a message.

When you look at their spending its madness. Nearly £10m on Nugent and Jerome, both the wrong side of 30 and with barely 200 career goals between them. Nick Blackman on 20k a week after a good six months at Reading. Shackell on 30k a week. Johnson, Butterfield and Thorne coating nearly £20m between them.

I think a lot of that is worse than what Fawaz done. We made money on Britt, Lansbury and Antonio. The profit from them covers every other transfer we made. None of Derbys lot have any resell value.

Id love us to sign Keogh and Vydra from them, not just because we need them but to send them a message.

When you look at their spending its madness. Nearly £10m on Nugent and Jerome, both the wrong side of 30 and with barely 200 career goals between them. Nick Blackman on 20k a week after a good six months at Reading. Shackell on 30k a week. Johnson, Butterfield and Thorne coating nearly £20m between them.

I think a lot of that is worse than what Fawaz done. We made money on Britt, Lansbury and Antonio. The profit from them covers every other transfer we made. None of Derbys lot have any resell value.

I think they'd piss themselves if we signed Keogh, he's awful. I would Vydra though but I imagine he's got his eyes set on bigger things than us.

I think they'd piss themselves if we signed Keogh, he's awful. I would Vydra though but I imagine he's got his eyes set on bigger things than us.

Would be great if we signed Vydra but even he knows it would be a wasted move.

Would be great if we signed Vydra but even he knows it would be a wasted move.

You must try to be less cheerful.

I don't think Vydra would suit how we play. Obviously Nugent is too old but he's the kind of striker we need.

I would take Vydra over Nugent - fuck how we play 😂

Actually I would take Keogh as well - I always thought he was a good centre half and would bring our young ones along

I would take Vydra over Nugent - fuck how we play

Actually I would take Keogh as well - I always thought he was a good centre half and would bring our young ones along

I wouldn't want us to sign Nugent, just that kind of striker. Vydra wouldn't know what to do as a loan striker.

Signed absolutely fuck all and looks like they've all but lost Vydra :thumbsup_still:

Edited by nottmred

Oh well no doubt fun boy frankie will tap Chelski up for a few of their young uns on loan . Has Vydra signed for the dirtys yet ???

not yet hence I believe they can't bring anyone in

Let's hope it gets dragged out until near the end of the transfer window before they are forced to sell.

They are going to really struggle this season. Bottom half I reckon.

I fervently hope so Luke although they still retain sufficient quality in their squad for an upper mid table finish .. I d love this to be the season when we administer a real tonking to them home and away..

I fervently hope so Luke although they still retain sufficient quality in their squad for an upper mid table finish .. I d love this to be the season when we administer a real tonking to them home and away..

It's an ageing squad though with little depth. They struggled last season when some of their key players were out. With an inexperienced manager like Lampard in charge and with no incomings I can't see see them getting top half, I really can't.

As I said previously I expect them to loan a few of Chelski's promising youngsters to bolster their squad .. I think that Lampoon's connections there were a major reason in him getting the job ..

As I said previously I expect them to loan a few of Chelski's promising youngsters to bolster their squad .. I think that Lampoon's connections there were a major reason in him getting the job ..

I think you're probably right and they've got some decent kids. They've sent plenty to the Championship that never made the grade though...let's hope they get lumbered with a couple :thumbsup_still: