Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

come on Fulham - sadly Derby hit a bit of form before the season ended so not as confident as I would like to be

come on Fulham - sadly Derby hit a bit of form before the season ended so not as confident as I would like to be

Anyone but Derby... Come on Fulham ffs!

I think they'll do Fulham but lose in the final to Villa.

Me too. I think Derby will beat them but can see Villa scraping promotion without every really looking convincing. Won't be the first time Bruce has done that.......

I'm in with a chance in the Telegraph fantasy football, but I need Fulham to at least make the final and keep at least one clean sheet more than Villa during the play offs. Come on Fulham.....

How Fulham arent ahead is beyond me. Theyve been all over the shaggers. What worries me is that its perfectly set for a smash and grab so they need to start taking their chances.

Great result. Forest may have been mediocre at best, but it has been nice to see the Shaggers fade from the automatic promotion places.

Mitrovic was outstanding.

Brilliant, wasnt he? Led the line, battered their defence, didnt let them rest all night. Ben Brereton could do worse than to watch a re-run of the match and pick up a few tips on how to play up top on your own.

I mean yes, let's always laugh at Derby, but lets also remember they got 22 points more than us this season... :-(

I mean yes, let's always laugh at Derby, but lets also remember they got 22 points more than us this season... :-(

Matters little at the end of the day. Come August we start in the same division.

Means absolutely nothing, the bottlers strike again

Well played Fulham, just hope Boro get through too.

Brilliant, wasnt he? Led the line, battered their defence, didnt let them rest all night. Ben Brereton could do worse than to watch a re-run of the match and pick up a few tips on how to play up top on your own.

Probably one of the best singular displays I've ever seen in the Championship. I don't think that's pushing it either.

Do you know which team has the joint worst play-off record in the country? :sad02:

Ours is pretty shit. Only ever won one match! Four play off ties Four defeats!!

yes was just about to comment on this - off to Stoke apparently because Mad Mel wants to slash the wage bill :thumbsup_still: