Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Delighted to see the Shaggers getting a tonking tonight at Burnley ..... They wouldn't be bottling it yet again wouid they?????? :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_still:

Yet another transfer window passes and the big clubs of Europe fail to land "the next big thing" Will Hughes. Apparently just last week Liverpool were planning on paying £15m for him, they will probably wait until the summer and try and steal a march on Barca and Real.

Apparently it was nothing to do with results and more to do with him not following the beliefs of the club. A man who has coached at the best sides in the world hasnt got the right football beliefs for Derby haha.

More like he doesn't take too kindly to having the chairman and owner coming in the dressing room after every game.

Meddling Mel started to come in the dressing room at half time sticking his oar in, clement apparently locked him out and he went ballistic

Bloke at work, Wedneaday fan, reckons Clement was having it away with one of the players wives, so had to go, solid info ;-)

Love how this is wheeled out for every manager or player who gets sacked or doesn't feature in the team :wink2:

My mate text me earlier saying Clement was shagging Chris Martins wife. Didn't ask where he'd heard it but it's obviously doing the rounds. No doubt it's bollocks

Edited by nottmred

My mate text me earlier saying Clement was shagging Chris Martins wife. Didn't ask where he'd heard it but it's obviously doing the rounds. No doubt it's bollocks

Its not a football club its a fucking Wife swapping club

We've barely a pot to piss in, a squad reinforced with cast-offs and have sold our most promising player in years. And yet we're playing some thrilling stuff and getting results.

Those shit lot have spunked millions on goodness knows how many players and are fucking garbage. It's a delight to watch.

After the Newcastle game loads of them on Twitter saying they cant compete with Newcastle and their spending. Derby have spent £40m in the last three windows.

Starting to call for Pearson's head :happystrange:

ha ha madness

If we had got Pearson you know that give him a couple of seasons and he should do the business. I just hope he fucks it there though