Big Paul

LETS ALL LAUGH AT DERBY!

Nice to see the Shaggers have got off to a good start. Non-League Nigel perhaps fancies local derbies against Burton Albion next season.

What's your point? Are you a closet sheep?

Yes. Isn't my Brian Clough in a Forest tracksuit picture avatar, Brian Clough signature quote and 'OBE' Brian Clough tribute username not clue enough. Well done, Ms. Marple, you've rumbled me.

Yes. Isn't my Brian Clough in a Forest tracksuit picture avatar, Brian Clough signature quote and 'OBE' Brian Clough tribute username not clue enough. Well done, Ms. Marple, you've rumbled me.

Brian Clough former Derby County Manager :worried_anim:

Brian Clough former Derby County Manager :worried_anim:

Um...'Brian Clough in a Forest tracksuit...'

Please do try and keep up, Agatha...

Have you seen how sexually explicit Derby County's 2013 calender is?

There's a **** on every page.

• Upvote 1

as well as selling tickets against us for £10 they are now selling tickets against leicester for £5

their home support will soon be reflecting their away support, 279 to boro and less than 200 to hull.

Palace do look pretty poor. Someone always tips Derby's record to be beaten every season and they never even come near but if they're not careful Palace could go close. I hope they go for Pullis, the football will be grim but he'll make sure they grind out enough points to beat Derby's 'achievement'.

Some shaggers up in arms about it. Who gives a fuck. Loads of wanky shirters crying over some plastic fantastic identikit 'stadium'. Nerds!

Edited by i.k.s

Meh. Said it in another post, the Shaggers have long been a better team than their league position suggested, they were just weighed down by Non-League Nigel. There was always going to be a massive honeymoon period following their appointment of somebody else. Fortunately, McClaren is the exact opposite of what they need, as he will upset the squad element of the side when he buys crap in January. Football is decided over a season not a few games and McClaren has ample time to fuck it up.

Exactly, when he came here he was able to buy players and just look at the twats he brought in

Its that time of year again, lmfao!!

" Well just seems now we are the power house and finecail muscle behinde it now.

With new chairmen and also mr morries worth 500m"

aef92a1214144b005fd495cf5bad8ccd.png

"Just imagine if we hammer brum today and Mel goes into the dressing room with a massive smile on his face and tells the team how brilliant they were.

Would Nixon report it? Would there be 42 pages on here about it? It's time to drop this now."

"Get out the dressing room Mel, it isn't your job. If Fawaz did this we would be all over Forest."

Priceless.....as soon as he stepped foot in the dressing room he's undermined the manager. Never catch Fawaz doing that :cool04: